The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

If the Members of TFS were to bePolled like the Gallup Polls do people ???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#1New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 12:39:27
If some one was to do the math here with TFS Members like the National Polling guys 'The Gallup Polls" say using the number of complaints posted in the site support forum daily . Because there are people from so many different places around the world . Would the results show that the mankind has become complaining whiny wa wa's about any and everything ?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 12:55:24
I'd rather be classed as a whiny wa wa that spoke up and changed something I didn't like by complaining than sit back and do nothing about it.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#3New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:00:37
I don't really see much whiny stuff these days.
But I've been really busy poking people with a stick, so I might have missed it.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#4New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:04:36
@SparklyKatie Said

I'd rather be classed as a whiny wa wa that spoke up and changed something I didn't like by complaining than sit back and do nothing about it.

I am so tempted to say "that's cos you're a whinging Pom," but I won't...

Seriously though, I agree. No point sitting back disliking the experience if you can give constructive criticism and fix something. That said, I have had no cause to complaint...
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#5New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:07:27
I think they might find a great deal of stuborn close-mindeness! And misinformed contempt for those who disagree with them!
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:30:53
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Seriously though, I agree. No point sitting back disliking the experience if you can give constructive criticism and fix something. That said, I have had no cause to complaint...

I am a whinging Pom.
Lfc1892 On August 10, 2010

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#7New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:35:10
I have a headache..
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#8New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:51:43
@SparklyKatie Said

Well , okay I guess sense you have classed yourself , you wouldn't have to participate in any polls if there actually was one . But just for the heck of it , would you class mankind world wide in the same class?
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I almost started to second guess the two of you on what your saying about people that don't complane. But I will keep my guess to myself and hope you will explane what it is you mean when you say "sit back and do nothing about it." and "No point sitting back disliking the experience "

@KAMPA Said

I think they might find a great deal of stuborn close-mindeness! And misinformed contempt for those who disagree with them!

Who is the "they " and the "Those' you mention ?
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#9New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:54:11
They the poll takers,and those who disagree with the respondents!
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#10New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:54:57
@Lfc1892 Said

I have a headache..

Tell someone that has medical training .
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#11New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:57:03
@iwannano Said

Well , okay I guess sense you have classed yourself , you wouldn't have to participate in any polls if there actually was one . But just for the heck of it , would you class mankind world wide in the same class?

I almost started to second guess the two of you on what your saying about people that don't complane. But I will keep my guess to myself and hope you will explane what it is you mean when you say "sit back and do nothing about it." and "No point sitting back disliking the experience "

Who is the "they " and the "Those' you mention ?

Well, as I said, I have no complaint. However, if someone is having a problem, it is better to draw attention to it than do nothing. That is the only point I was making. you seemed to be implying that there was a lot of whinging going on. I have not noticed a lot of whinging, but then, I probably don't go into those threads where people are questioning things, as I am not much chop when it comes to computers, and would have nothing to offer. Anyway, twas just an observation, bettter to speak up than get annoyed

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#12New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 13:57:10
@iwannano Said

Tell someone that has medical training .

It was sarcasm because how the hell would you know how 6.2 billion people are feeling unless your were some sort of prophecy
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#13New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 14:03:20
@Lfc1892 Said

It was sarcasm because how the hell would you know how 6.2 billion people are feeling unless your were some sort of prophecy

I guess you missed the thread about how the Gallup Polls and others like them will ask 2500 people across American and then post the results as what Americans think or feel about whatever the poll was about .
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#14New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 14:03:35
@Lfc1892 Said

Nearly all of the worlds 6.2 billion people are pretty damn happy that they woke up breathing today.

The rest of them aren't.

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#15New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 14:08:48
@iwannano Said

I guess you missed the thread about how the Gallup Polls and others like them will ask 2500 people across American and then post the results as what Americans think or feel about whatever the poll was about .

I did'nt read it sorry.. I thought you were talking about everyone's feelings thats why i was thinking it's quite a confusing thought, My mistake
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs