The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

If I Hear "fiscal Cliff" One More Time.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#16New Post! Dec 24, 2012 @ 05:34:30
@Alkaia Said

Nice to see your vision for America.

Its a vision of "paybacks" and revenge.

Thats too bad, people in this country used to aspire to be afluent with hard works and dreams.

Now its poor me's and s*** on those who did well.

I don't think it's "a vision of paybacks and revenge."......it's more like what the Holy Bible says......something like, King James Version of the Bible, Epistle to the Galatians, 6:7
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." After all, i'm always hearing that this is a "Christian nation." Something that I personally DO NOT believe!
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#17New Post! Dec 24, 2012 @ 13:27:40
@Spinkiegirl Said

Wait a minute...you're wrong and have no right to say that about me! I'm "very poor"......I have NEVER taken "handouts" of any kind from anyone since i've been an adult working & paying my taxes! Do you realize, that someone may fall into a situation they are not at fault for & might need a helping hand? Why do you say things like that about folks you don't even know? How would you feel if you ever found yourself in need of help? I could NEVER turn down anyone who I could help in some way to better themselves or their situation.

shut up. every generalization isnt about YOU

Chicago, Illinois
#18New Post! Dec 24, 2012 @ 17:20:26
@Alkaia Said

shut up. every generalization isnt about YOU

No..you're not the boss of me...
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#19New Post! Dec 24, 2012 @ 17:24:14
@Spinkiegirl Said

Wait a minute...you're wrong and have no right to say that about me! I'm "very poor"......I have NEVER taken "handouts" of any kind from anyone since i've been an adult working & paying my taxes! Do you realize, that someone may fall into a situation they are not at fault for & might need a helping hand? Why do you say things like that about folks you don't even know? How would you feel if you ever found yourself in need of help? I could NEVER turn down anyone who I could help in some way to better themselves or their situation.

She said the poor will still get handouts. The poor do get handouts. You're not "very poor" if you're working and paying taxes and not taking handouts.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#20New Post! Dec 24, 2012 @ 18:12:48
I'm not worried. It will get done at the last hour, or at least the can will be kicked further down the road for another deadline in the future through some half assed legislation.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#21New Post! Dec 25, 2012 @ 00:10:40
@Spinkiegirl Said

https://news.yahoo.com/stocks-sink-republicans-cancel-budget-vote-154148820--finance.html Yeah, that & it appears that most of the American people will be sighting the republicans for this very issue!

other then the bush tax cuts ending, what else happens?

Chicago, Illinois
#22New Post! Dec 25, 2012 @ 02:30:33
@jonnythan Said

She said the poor will still get handouts. The poor do get handouts. You're not "very poor" if you're working and paying taxes and not taking handouts.

Look back now, you're right!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs