The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Science:
Biology

If Any Category of Animal Turned on Humans, What Would be the Most Dangerous? AND WHY?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#1New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 15:19:32
Besides insects, what type of animal would be most dangerous if it were to suddenly have the desire to attack and/or kill humans? Please give a detailed explanation as to why.

Personally, I would think common sparrows. They're very aggressive, travel in large flocks, and will eat about anything. Or birds in general, having the ability to travel regardless of obstructions, natural or man-made.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 16:01:20
I'm torn between stung to death by a army of bullet ants (most painful insect sting/bite) and being eaten alive by piranha.... of course you removed the bullet ants as they are insects... so I'll go with the piranha.

The details: It would be immensely painful to be eaten to death by dozens or hundreds of sharp teethed fish...and not quick enough.

Now if they were introduced into and able to live in rivers throughout the northern hemisphere... and "turned" on "us"...

Note: Unlike the movies, piranha don't normally attack people.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#3New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 17:55:54

Apes

Because they are smart

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 18:07:23
Remember that '70s flick "Day of the Animals" haha

Cleveland, Ohio
#5New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 20:02:27
@newcarscent7 Said

Besides insects

@chaski Said

I'm torn between stung to death by a army of bullet ants (most painful insect sting/bite) and being eaten alive by piranha.... of course you removed the bullet ants as they are insects... so I'll go with the piranha.

The details: It would be immensely painful to be eaten to death by dozens or hundreds of sharp teethed fish...and not quick enough.

Now if they were introduced into and able to live in rivers throughout the northern hemisphere... and "turned" on "us"...

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 21:22:56
@chaski Said

As I specifically noted in my post: ... of course you removed the bullet ants as they are insects... so I'll go with the piranha...

Piranha being, of course, fish.

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 21:39:58

Cleveland, Ohio
#8New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 21:51:13
@chaski Said

I'm not afraid of THAT one, he can't even see me!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 22:04:17
@newcarscent7 Said

I'm not afraid of THAT one, he can't even see me!

Yes... this one is nearly ready to be eaten... taste good... a bit boney.

They are most dangerous when taking off the fishing line...many a fisherman has lost part or all of a finger...

Of course if "you" were in the water... say bleeding a bit... and they "turned on you" things wouldn't go so well for "you".

Cleveland, Ohio
#10New Post! Dec 29, 2018 @ 23:52:37
@chaski Said

Yes... this one is nearly ready to be eaten... taste good... a bit boney.

They are most dangerous when taking off the fishing line...many a fisherman has lost part or all of a finger...

Of course if "you" were in the water... say bleeding a bit... and they "turned on you" things wouldn't go so well for "you".

It would probably the equivalent of a human in a blender

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Dec 30, 2018 @ 01:07:39
Without any parameters of the OP, I'd say the category of animal would be the Dog.

If dogs were able to communicate without us knowing, and rebel against being treated like a dog, they would have us down within a few days.

Many of us have dogs as pets, too many run wild/feral in the streets, and then if you include their wild cousins, wolves and coyotes, it shouldn't take long.

Then they'd realize they need thumbs to use the can opener and say "Oh s***!!"
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#12New Post! Dec 30, 2018 @ 01:33:27
@mrmhead Said

Without any parameters of the OP, I'd say the category of animal would be the Dog.

If dogs were able to communicate without us knowing, and rebel against being treated like a dog, they would have us down within a few days.

Many of us have dogs as pets, too many run wild/feral in the streets, and then if you include their wild cousins, wolves and coyotes, it shouldn't take long.

Then they'd realize they need thumbs to use the can opener and say "Oh s***!!"

Yes... dogs... they have spent millennia earning our trust... then the Canine Candidates (dog version of the The Manchurian Candidate) rise up to assassinate our leaders and start the take over... or maybe it would be more like Rise of the Planet of the Dogs...

Anyway... clearly not cats... they wouldn't waste their time, nor blow a good source of food and shelter... i.e. their human slaves.

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Dec 30, 2018 @ 02:54:45
@chaski Said

Yes... dogs... they have spent millennia earning our trust... then the Canine Candidates (dog version of the The Manchurian Candidate) rise up to assassinate our leaders and start the take over... or maybe it would be more like Rise of the Planet of the Dogs...

Anyway... clearly not cats... they wouldn't waste their time, nor blow a good source of food and shelter... i.e. their human slaves.

Yeah, Cats are a bunch of ...

...puddy tats
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#14New Post! Jan 01, 2019 @ 10:37:29
I read that those little ankle biters called chihuahua dogs are so vicious that if they were the size of a German Shepard every living thing that crossed its path would be dead . And that's why nature made them so little. An not that the Mexicans breed them to be a prefect sized burrito .
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Jan 01, 2019 @ 10:47:18
@newcarscent7 Said

Besides insects, what type of animal would be most dangerous if it were to suddenly have the desire to attack and/or kill humans? Please give a detailed explanation as to why.

Personally, I would think common sparrows. They're very aggressive, travel in large flocks, and will eat about anything. Or birds in general, having the ability to travel regardless of obstructions, natural or man-made.

Alfred Hitchcock's film titled ' The Birds' it was inspired by a 1961 true event of Monterrey Bay Calf. Check it out . I promise you will never look at a bunch of birds in a tree or strung out across an electric wire with out your belly clamps down and your heart skips a beat .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs