Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 13 · >>
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#151New Post! Aug 28, 2016 @ 20:44:50
*While Kinshi deals with the beast, Skunky mumbles angrily at the door.*

Damnit! Stupid bobby pins... Let's try this ag-*SNAP.* Damn!

*As he struggles with the door, he's unaware that all the noise he's making is causing the beast to periodically focus on him whenever he shouted in anger.*
Kinshi86 On January 31, 2018

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
#152New Post! Aug 29, 2016 @ 01:06:56
Kinshi: Can you curse at your bobby pins a little quieter? Trying to keep this f$&?r busy over here!!

*just as Kinshi finishes yelling at skunky the creature hand hit just to his right and takes a huge chunk of floor. Kinshi runs under its arm and slashes with an underhand cut at its chest and makes a huge gash*

Kinshi: Score one Kinshi, monster 0.

*monster turns toward Kinshi and stands on its hind legs. As Kinshi stares the gash begins stitching back together.*

Kinshi: Could move a little faster with that lock!! This thing can heal its wounds!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#153New Post! Aug 29, 2016 @ 07:40:00
@Kinshi86 Said

Kinshi: Can you curse at your bobby pins a little quieter? Trying to keep this f$&?r busy over here!!

*just as Kinshi finishes yelling at skunky the creature hand hit just to his right and takes a huge chunk of floor. Kinshi runs under its arm and slashes with an underhand cut at its chest and makes a huge gash*

Kinshi: Score one Kinshi, monster 0.

*monster turns toward Kinshi and stands on its hind legs. As Kinshi stares the gash begins stitching back together.*

Kinshi: Could move a little faster with that lock!! This thing can heal its wounds!

*Skunky's eye twitches with anger as his last bobby pin breaks juuuust as he was about to open the door, thanks to the Failure's attack. His whole body shakes as he tries to contain his frustration, but fails.*

Skunky: ...ffffFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

*In one swift motion, he goes from kneeling in front of the door to standing up, weapon at the ready with his back against the door. He simultaneously sprays the door and launches himself forward with a huge blast of foot stench from the soles of his shoes. Gershwin's Failure turns its head to sense the sudden burst of rage barreling towards it. It lets out a roar and charges towards Skunky.*

Skunky: YOU STUPID, SON OF A...!!!!

*Skunky stops producing stench from his left foot, causing him to spin slightly. Right when the Failure was 8 feet in front of him, Skunky plants both of his feet on the ground and uses the momentum of his rotation to increase the impact velocity of his electrified metal club. Time seems to slow down as the Failure... slowly... slowly... opened its distorted mouth... ready to impale... the delicious morsel... that foolishl-!!!*

KRAK-KKKKZZZTTCZZZKTZZZKK!!!

*The Failure's head snaps back, then its whole body from the sheer impact of Skunky's attack. It let out a pained shriek as thin streams of blood spurt out from the sharpened edges of the club, its head ringing intensely from the severe concussive blow. But the strike... that was just the beginning. Then came the lightning, surging throughout the creature's entire body, sending 8,000 volts and almost 24 amps through its nerves. Its arms, mouth, legs, everything spasmed uncontrollably, completely helpless to the randomized whims of the electrical current.*

Gershwin's Failure: GRRAA-ZZGGAAHH-ZZAARR-N-N-NOOOO!!RRRGGZZ!DRRZ-BBBTDTDTD-BRAAAUGGHH!!!!!

*It smashes into the solid wall, its whole body limp and unable to repair itself, thanks to the electric shock. Skunky pants heavily as he drops his weapon on the ground and flips off the crumpled monster.*

Skunky: f***in... make me waste all my bobby pins... piece of crap...!

*He sits down for a moment next to Kinshi, exhausted.*

Skunky: That should... *pant.* give us some time... *pant pant.*

#154New Post! Aug 29, 2016 @ 15:23:39
Kinshi: I'd say so...

*Kinshi walks over to the door and inspects the locking mechanism.*

Kinshi: Hmmm....I wonder.

* Kinshi pulls out credit card and inspects it. He slides the card between the door and the frame and swipes down past the latch. It pops open with a soft click.*

Kinshi: Good thing I still had my old credit card.

*Kinshi walks back over to Skunky and holds his hand out.*

Kinshi: Let's get out of here. Like I said I prefer not to see on of his successes if that's a failure.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#155New Post! Aug 29, 2016 @ 18:41:14
@Kinshi86 Said

Kinshi: I'd say so...

*Kinshi walks over to the door and inspects the locking mechanism.*

Kinshi: Hmmm....I wonder.

* Kinshi pulls out credit card and inspects it. He slides the card between the door and the frame and swipes down past the latch. It pops open with a soft click.*

Kinshi: Good thing I still had my old credit card.

*Kinshi walks back over to Skunky and holds his hand out.*

Kinshi: Let's get out of here. Like I said I prefer not to see on of his successes if that's a failure.

Thanks... *pant.*

*Skunky takes Kinshi's hand and is helped up. He grabs his club and slides it into the holster on his back, which is then hidden behind his tail. They walk towards the door and step through the door. A low, bubbling hissing sound can be heard from certain parts of the frame.*

Careful not to touch that bubbly stuff. I altered by spray so it was mostly acidic to try and eat through the door, but I kinda... missed...

*A drop of dissolved metal splatters on the floor as they make their way into the new room. The entire floor was made of metal grating and appeared to suspended over a large, circular pit. Their footsteps echo downwards as they walk, examining this new area.*

This place seems...... bizarre.

#156New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 02:54:28
Let's just keep moving. Do you see a way out? Up or down? Preferably up I guess. How'd we even get here in the first place?

*they walk along the grating and there is a dim light in the place. Kinshi looks down and taps skunky on the shoulder*

That looks to be lava...I was wondering why it was so warm in here.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#157New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 05:40:30
*Skunky looks down at the faint glow coming from the pit, then quickly looks back up.*

Yeah, it's like a sauna in here... *As Skunky wipes his forehead, he quietly motions to Kinshi to quicken his pace and not to look down. Skunky starts moving briskly to the door on the other side of the room, trying to make his footsteps as quiet as possible.* ...I'm gonna need a glass of water after this.

*The light clanking of chains barely echoes beneath the metal grate flooring.*

#158New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 12:58:38
Not gonna look down...I'm not going to look down... *Kinshi looks down*

{whispering} What is that thing? Lets get out of here...*quietly matches brisk pace which skunky set. They reach the door on the other side of the room, just to find this one locked to.*

What in the world is this place? Who'd we make mad enough to put us in here?
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#159New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 13:40:40
This is seriously an old thread

#160New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 13:46:32
Yeah but, I think me and skunky have turned it into something new and wonderful, minus the foot stink
Funky-Footed Skunk

#161New Post! Aug 30, 2016 @ 19:13:38
@Kinshi86 Said

Not gonna look down...I'm not going to look down... *Kinshi looks down*

{whispering} What is that thing? Lets get out of here...*quietly matches brisk pace which skunky set. They reach the door on the other side of the room, just to find this one locked to.*

What in the world is this place? Who'd we make mad enough to put us in here?

*Just as Kinshi tries the door, they both hear a low grumble from the pit. The sounds of rattling chains fills the air to an almost deafening level. They both cover their ears in an attempt to drown out the horrible sound. Skunky looks up just in time to see the furthest grate from the door swing open, dropping down into the circular pit. The sound of the dropping grate is lost to the intense chain rattling, but unbeknownst to both Kinshi and Skunky, the grate fell into the hole and struck whatever it was that was producing that noise.*

*The rattling subsides for a moment.*

....A madman.

@floydgirrl Said

This is seriously an old thread

Yep, but by the time we reach 500 posts, we'll have a new b****!

#162New Post! Aug 31, 2016 @ 03:42:46
That can't be too good. One thing I'm sure of is if it makes a lot of noise and stops suddenly something is VERY wrong.

*suddenly, an loud cackle rises from the pit and the chains begin to shake at a louder volume. *

*yelling above the chains* did you say a madman?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#163New Post! Aug 31, 2016 @ 14:30:32
@Kinshi86 Said

That can't be too good. One thing I'm sure of is if it makes a lot of noise and stops suddenly something is VERY wrong.

...but enough about that date last weekend....
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#164New Post! Sep 01, 2016 @ 13:52:44
@Eaglebauer Said

...but enough about that date last weekend....

Hi stranger, nice to meet you!
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#165New Post! Sep 02, 2016 @ 13:09:42
@floydgirrl Said

Hi stranger, nice to meet you!

Hiya!

I'm Eagle. Pleestameetcha!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 13 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)