Iam On A Diet!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Christen On March 03, 2009

Deleted

Medina, Ohio
#1New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 05:38:34
Yes thats right I started my diet today and Iam sticking to it this time and thire is no going back and eating unhealthy foods. Iam really overweight and I need to take some kind of control for myself and thats what Iam doing. No more junk foods no more eating fat foods no more eating fry foods that is all out as of today.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 05:47:27
Good for you! I'm cheering for you..

You should start a journal here, and report daily to us how you are progressing...it may help you stick to it knowing people are keeping tabs on you....just an idea.

Deleted

Medina, Ohio
#3New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 05:53:58
Awwww thank you Iam going to need it thats for sure Iam not sure how this will turn out to be but I hope that it is going to be helping me.
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#4New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 05:57:12
@Christen Said

Awwww thank you Iam going to need it thats for sure Iam not sure how this will turn out to be but I hope that it is going to be helping me.

I hope so too!

And I believe we can do anything we really set our minds to, in fact, I know we can!! Good luck my friend.
Ferrero On January 21, 2009

sydney, Australia
#5New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 06:09:16
@Christen Said

Yes thats right I started my diet today and Iam sticking to it this time and thire is no going back and eating unhealthy foods. Iam really overweight and I need to take some kind of control for myself and thats what Iam doing. No more junk foods no more eating fat foods no more eating fry foods that is all out as of today.

welcome to the weight losing club christen, you are not alone!

how many weight you want to lose by the way?

Deleted

Medina, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 06:13:03
See I want to get to 160 Iam at oh boy this is so hard to tell you all this but Iam 300 pounds right now so geting to 160 will make me feel much better. I hope that no one will make fun of me over this.
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#7New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 06:15:48
@Christen Said

See I want to get to 160 Iam at oh boy this is so hard to tell you all this but Iam 300 pounds right now so geting to 160 will make me feel much better. I hope that no one will make fun of me over this.

If they do, they can be reported for it; but I doubt anyone here would...TFS members are pretty good hearted...except for the occassional troll.

So if anyone does say anything degrading, just remind yourself of that, shrug it off - but not before reporting it first.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#8New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 06:15:49
@Christen Said

Anyone who would make fun of you is a clot!!!I hope you will keep on track and realize your goal. It is the right thing to do for your healths sake. I'm pulling for you. blessings, bybee
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#9New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 06:17:55
good for you!
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 08:14:39
christen,

my wife has been on diets for years and i know what tough times are around the corner for you, i wish you every success and if i can help you with any advice ect.. pm me.

ps, exercise is just as important as the food you eat

Deleted

Medina, Ohio
#11New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 15:01:43
Wow thank you all for your support I really apprciat that alot it means so much to me and this morning I had slim fast shake for brekfast and for lunch I will have a small sandwish with some carrots and for dinner I will have a small frozzen meal that is weight watchers and at night befor I go to bed I will have a weight watchers snake. And thats all I have for that day no more over eating and snake on junk foods and yes it is very hard but Iam going to stick it out Iam strong I can do it I know I can.
nicoleSmith08 On April 29, 2009

LA, California
#12New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 16:04:52
I'm happy for you..Keep it up and do everything in moderation..And don't forget to do a little exercise that will also help you lose weight..
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#13New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 16:10:05
@Christen Said

You can do it! I was 298 when I started last summer (2007). I'm down to 192 and still working on it. The key is not to deprive yourself if you get a craving for something! That's been my biggest problem in the past. This time, I decided to eat when I'm hungry, but not eat just because it's "time" to eat. I eat things that are good for me, but if I really want french fries, I let myself have them. My doctor said that's a good way to do it because when you deprive yourself, you'll eventually cave and overeat whatever it is you're trying to reduce. Remind me later and I'll get you the list of vitamins my doctor recommended. That helped boost my metabolism too. Good luck!!!
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#14New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 16:11:52
@Christen Said

Amen to that, i'm with you! I started a mini-diet this week too
hyena_bambina On December 30, 2010
Queen Boogity

Las Cruces, New Mexico
#15New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 16:15:02
My biggest suggestion is to get a couple of the Weight Watchers cook books. they have classic favorites that everyone loves, but altered to make them more healthy. Everything I have made so far has been really really good, even Tino likes them. The thing is that its real food and you still feel satisfied.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs