Starting a Business

I want to stay at home and work

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
fite4home On March 29, 2008

Kenai, Alaska
#1New Post! Jun 05, 2007 @ 05:25:25
I'd like to do it on-line and that was my main reasion for being here, BUT since I can't advertise or post links, I'd like to hear some "hints" from any of you that are doing something on your own!

Any suggestions are good, cause I'm willing to try just about anything to stay at home with my two children! I can't wait to spend more time with them! THANKS LOTS!!!
natasha_masson On October 31, 2012

Deleted

Arbroath, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 05, 2007 @ 12:45:30
I'm sorry, I can't think of anything to do with computers. You could be an Avon lady though.
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#3New Post! Jun 05, 2007 @ 17:07:27
You can do transcription or data entry work from home. Typically you must be trained and/or experienced, however, for this to work out. There are other jobs that you could work at from home but they would require more training/experience than the above positions.
horseluvnmom On June 10, 2007

Santa Maria,
#4New Post! Jun 10, 2007 @ 05:38:57
I'm was in the same boat about 4 mos. ago. I started my own business as an independant consultant with Arbonne.Arbonne has Swiss formulated skin & health care products that are made here in the US. These products are so cutting edge that they have patents pending here and in Switzerland. They are unbelievable! Now I work my own hours, am my own boss, get to choose who I work with, and how much I make. My team is awesome!Our motto is" With Arbonne, you are in business for yourself but never by yourself". The tax write-offs are also great! I have never experienced anything like these products. Please e-mail me if you would like to know more!:o) Buffy Dale
e-mail: @verizon. net">daleracr @verizon. net
mantet1 On July 10, 2007

#5New Post! Jun 13, 2007 @ 15:10:09
Buy cheap at auction and garage sales and sell on ebay.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 18, 2007 @ 15:16:51
Staying at home is BORING!

Jobs where you get out and about meeting people are much more fun.
wildtonic On April 19, 2008

ottawa, Canada
#7New Post! Jun 19, 2007 @ 03:38:20
lol theres tooo much junk on ebay
wildtonic On April 19, 2008

ottawa, Canada
#8New Post! Jun 19, 2007 @ 03:51:34
you can do one of those paid to click thingys, where you get paid to click on some ads. i came across myadbux dot tk
theres also tons of simiar sites.
carebear76 On August 01, 2007

Calgary, Canada
#9New Post! Jun 24, 2007 @ 15:44:49
I work in Network Marketing with a company called Usana Health Sciences and I have a legitimate opportunity for you.
Usana Health Sciences is an international company that has been in business since 1992. It is debt free and publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Usana has been rated among the fastest growing companies traded on the NASDAQ (USNA) for the last five years. NASDAQ is a stock exchange devoted notably to biotechnological companies. The USANA Health Sciences mission is to develop and provide the highest quality, science-based health products, distributed internationally through network marketing, creating a rewarding financial opportunity for our Independent Associates, shareholders and employees.

It was founded by world renowned scientist Dr. Myron Wentz. He holds a PhD in microbiology, with emphasis immunology, and cell culture, as the latest clinical research in human nutrition. The first company he started was Gull Laboratories; he spent 20 years developing products that would be used in hospitals and clinics to accurately diagnose viral and infectious disease. He was not satisfied with this; because he had done little to prevent disease. His parents had died from degenerative diseases and he was starting to get health problems himself. He learned from his research at Gull Laboratories, the importance of good nutrition for optimal cell function. He also realized that the human body?s nutritional requirements were not being met in today?s environment and the quality and effectiveness of the available health supplements were inadequate. That?s when he founded Usana Health Sciences; to provide the highest quality nutritional supplements possible.

Usana has one of the best training and education for distributors among Network Marketing companies, today. Usana is about achieving True Wealth by promoting their health products through Network Marketing. We have an excellent opportunity of making new friends and building strong team in order to achieve residual income. Our success is built by helping others succeed: a true win-win situation.

If you want to find out more information about how to start your own home business with Usana, just let me know at @shaw. ca.">kerrihynes @shaw. ca. I will give no B.S., no pressure sale pitch, just the facts to see if this opportunity is right for you. For me, greatness is in helping people. If this opportunity sounds like it may be for you, let me know. I would love to help you to achieve what you want in life.
ckredman On November 19, 2007

porter, Oklahoma
#10New Post! Jul 03, 2007 @ 15:01:26
with a wife and 3 kids i anderstand what it is that you are after...i spent 3 months looking around at all the different things out there including researching the companys past aswell as their standing with the b.b.b. .the b.b.b. website gives me an idea of how they do bussiness. there is alot of different things out there just e-mail me if i can help @gogreenwithus. ws">chris @gogreenwithus. ws
eaglefly11 On July 17, 2007

Maple Grove,
#11New Post! Jul 05, 2007 @ 05:32:00
First of all I think it is an admirable thing to stay home with your children. They need so much care and love. To that end it would be good for you to stay with them. Interestingly you are in an area I hope to see one day, Alaska. It should be pretty interesting.
Any way as far as a business to do from home click on my link in my signature and you'll be surprised. If you want more info abut it email me and I'll give you more info or just go toit and see for yourself.
localisedgirl On October 03, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jul 05, 2007 @ 07:08:51
im also in the same boat, but i dont know where to start looking for work to do from home online etc
heart4myboys On September 14, 2008

Lumberton, New Jersey
#13New Post! Jul 11, 2007 @ 12:34:20
Hi! Fite4Home. Sounds like me.....I am working from home now with my 2 boys, and I have a wonderful team. We are The MOM Team. If you'd like more information please contact me. @comcast. net.">Heart4myboys @comcast. net. Have a wonderful day!

Ivy
eaglefly11 On July 17, 2007

Maple Grove,
#14New Post! Jul 13, 2007 @ 00:13:29
There is also a forum dedicated to Work At Home Moms. The forum is https://www.wahm.com
There is all kinds of stuff the for Moms who need help.
Herb
seethegrandview On July 30, 2007

grandview, Missouri
#15New Post! Jul 30, 2007 @ 03:54:59
Me to any suggestions?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs