Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

I want to die

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
14_year_old_idiot On November 24, 2008

Manchester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:03:19
My girlfriend broke up with me on monday and i feel as if my life is over. She's told me she'll never love me and still wants to be friends, but that's it, i want out. I feel as if i should kill myself and i can't see any other way out. She's in love with her ex and if she goes out with him i might just do it. I see no other way. I just want to die.
hyena_bambina On December 30, 2010
Queen Boogity

Las Cruces, New Mexico
#2New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:04:54
dude, your 14- trust me, there will be many girls that will come into your life, some may even break your heart- but none of them is ever going to be worth killing yourself over.
JGurl86 On December 18, 2011

CandyLand, Texas
#3New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:16:33
no offense, but grow up. killing yourself is never the answer and just a cry for attention. like hyena said, you're only 14 and you'll see a lot more girls come and go
blzn_cutie420 On February 17, 2010

Barrie, Canada
#4New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:22:31
yeah, you are only 14, not that I'm a whole lot older4 than you, but I do know that no girl is worth killing yourself over. So your heart is breaking, it may be the first time, but it surely wont be the last, I can assure you of that. Just try not to think about it, maybe its for the better anyway, in the long run.
But definately, dont kill yourself over this girl, she obviously isnt worth it. And please, for your own sake, DONT try to get her back by telling her what you think you might do because if she does go back out with you because of that, its only for pity.. Sorry to say, but its true.

Your 14 man, you've got a life to live, so go live it. There are plenty of girls out there.. and you've got plenty of time to find one.

Barrie, Canada
#5New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:26:28
@jgurl86 Said
no offense, but grow up. killing yourself is never the answer and just a cry for attention. like hyena said, you're only 14 and you'll see a lot more girls come and go

No offense jgurl, and I'm not tryin to start anything, but I think the whole "grow up" comment was a little uncalled for.. he obviously just needs a little guidance right now. I'm sure you remember the first time your heart got broken. Probably wasnt a nice feeling huh? I know it wasnt for me, or the last time, or the next time. Its not an easy thing to go through, especially at a young age like that. I just dont think its fair to tell him to "grow up" because he is, and im sure he's doing it as fast as he can. Its just life, you live and your learn.

CandyLand, Texas
#6New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:28:47
@blzn_cutie420 Said
No offense jgurl, and I'm not tryin to start anything, but I think the whole "grow up" comment was a little uncalled for.. he obviously just needs a little guidance right now. I'm sure you remember the first time your heart got broken. Probably wasnt a nice feeling huh? I know it wasnt for me, or the last time, or the next time. Its not an easy thing to go through, especially at a young age like that. I just dont think its fair to tell him to "grow up" because he is, and im sure he's doing it as fast as he can. Its just life, you live and your learn.

It's not so much that he's hurt, I understand that, but not the whole I want to kill myself part. It's a cry for attention IMO and something like someone breaking up isn't that big a deal to kill yourself over. It's immature for ANY age. And 14 yr olds pretty much learn more then we ever learned at that age with the way this world is going.

Barrie, Canada
#7New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:33:09
yeah well, it wasnt too long ago that I was 14, nor the first time I got my heart broken. Not gunna lie, the thought did cross my mind. Obviously I did not act on that thought though, because I thought about it. I think he just needs some more insight on the whole thing other than his own, which could be very little with lack of experience so to speak.. if you know what I mean. Everyone reacts to different things in different ways. Yeah, I agree that maybe posting that he's going to or wants to kill him self where like EvERYONE is going to read it is a way of getting attention, but he obviously is hurt and needs someone to talk to. I just think the whol e"grow up" comment was uncalled for.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#8New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:35:29
@14_year_old_idiot Said
My girlfriend broke up with me on monday and i feel as if my life is over. She's told me she'll never love me and still wants to be friends, but that's it, i want out. I feel as if i should kill myself and i can't see any other way out. She's in love with her ex and if she goes out with him i might just do it. I see no other way. I just want to die.

Ah thats women dude, and Men.. hell that humans dude.. hold your head up, suck it in and get on with your life. You will be fine!!

CandyLand, Texas
#9New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:36:06
@blzn_cutie420 Said
yeah well, it wasnt too long ago that I was 14, nor the first time I got my heart broken. Not gunna lie, the thought did cross my mind. Obviously I did not act on that thought though, because I thought about it. I think he just needs some more insight on the whole thing other than his own, which could be very little with lack of experience so to speak.. if you know what I mean. Everyone reacts to different things in different ways. Yeah, I agree that maybe posting that he's going to or wants to kill him self where like EvERYONE is going to read it is a way of getting attention, but he obviously is hurt and needs someone to talk to. I just think the whol e"grow up" comment was uncalled for.

Well, I see your point, and to him I'm sorry.

There are way to many "I want to kill myself"'s on here and it get's super annoying. Just a cry for attention and I think people really need to think before they say this stuff unless it's something that you really can't avoid, like being misdiagnosed and the meds give you that feeling.
friedchicken13 On September 28, 2011

Philadephia, Pennsylvania
#10New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:36:39
dont die there are other fish in the sea

CandyLand, Texas
#11New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:37:36
@friedchicken13 Said
dont die there are other fish in the sea

yea...but who wants to date a fish?

#12New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:38:53
im talking about girls

CandyLand, Texas
#13New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:39:49
@friedchicken13 Said
im talking about girls

i didnt think you'd get that joke..

#14New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:41:53
ok?

Barrie, Canada
#15New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 19:45:58
yeah I know what you mean jgirl. I just thought that was a lil mean, like i said. Cuz im sure we've all (or most of us) have been at that stage a time or two in our lives. I know from experience that no one is worth killing yourself over. I just hope that our little friend here can realise that.
But let's not make this about us, jgirl.. after all, he posted this for a reason right?

To our little friend: in 10 years, do you think you will remember this girl? Will you feel the same about her? I doubt it. In ten years you could be married n have kids far all you or we know. Think about what it would do to you friends and your family if you did kill yourself, for any reason. I dont know your situation or you, maybe you think people dont care, but people to care, even if they don't show it.
Be happy lil buddy, life doesnt always suck. Yeah, bein heart broken sucks, but you will get over it. And there IS plenty more fish in the sea, sometimes you just have to go look for it.
Get over this girl, she doesnt seem worth it. Especially if she's leavin you for her ex.
When I was your age, I thought I knew what love was too, but now, looking back, i realise a lot of things differently. You may not see it that way, but one day you will.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)