Undisciplined Rabble

I want to be a pregnant man

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
DoctorWeird On August 02, 2019

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:36:25
I’m a man who wants to be pregnant. I always wanted to experience pregnancy since I left my secondary studies. I know it’s a weird thing for a guy to wish for, but that’s what I want really badly.

I have seen a lot of pregnant women in my life with babies in their bellies, now I want to have a baby growing inside MY belly! I would so love to go through nine months carrying a bub around in my belly and watching as my tum grows bigger and bigger and bigger! Feeling the baby kick is also something I want.

I would even wear a crop top to proudly show off my baby bump, once it has grown big enough, not to mention a protruding belly button sticking out. If only I could be pregnant and have a belly that I can hold and rub, I would be so happy!
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#2New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:38:46
@DoctorWeird Said

I’m a man who wants to be pregnant. I always wanted to experience pregnancy since I left my secondary studies. I know it’s a weird thing for a guy to wish for, but that’s what I want really badly.

I have seen a lot of pregnant women in my life with babies in their bellies, now I want to have a baby growing inside MY belly! I would so love to go through nine months carrying a bub around in my belly and watching as my tum grows bigger and bigger and bigger! Feeling the baby kick is also something I want.

I would even wear a crop top to proudly show off my baby bump, once it has grown big enough, not to mention a protruding belly button sticking out. If only I could be pregnant and have a belly that I can hold and rub, I would be so happy!

A man could NEVER handle the labor pains.
chaski On about 12 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 21:03:28
@DoctorWeird Said

I’m a man who wants to be pregnant.

And I am a man who wants you to be a man who is pregnant.

I support your vision and life goal 100%.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#6New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 21:56:19
I wish everyone could achieve their most wild dreams.
Unfortunately, we live in a cruel and merciless reality, where that is almost impossible. I wish I could live on a quiet hillside, near a timid beach, playing my various musical instruments, walking in the nearby woods, and having my family and friends visit often, if even at my own expense. But that kind of location doesn't exist, as far as I know. ANd with my lack of motivation, I will never even find out [smile]https://c.tfster.com/images/smilies/Err.gif">

-Sigh-
Live is rough. I just try to enjoy what I do have

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 10:08:01
@chaski Said

And I am a man who wants you to be a man who is pregnant.

I support your vision and life goal 100%.

Thank you, at least I know at least one person supports this.

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 10:10:41
@newcarscent7 Said

I wish everyone could achieve their most wild dreams.
Unfortunately, we live in a cruel and merciless reality, where that is almost impossible. I wish I could live on a quiet hillside, near a timid beach, playing my various musical instruments, walking in the nearby woods, and having my family and friends visit often, if even at my own expense. But that kind of location doesn't exist, as far as I know. ANd with my lack of motivation, I will never even find out [smile]https://c.tfster.com/images/smilies/Err.gif">

-Sigh-
Live is rough. I just try to enjoy what I do have

Yes, very sad. We still our imagination tho

Stevens Pass, Washington
#10New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 11:51:36
@Eaglebauer Said

How would you possibly know this?

From my father. He pulled his catheter out while in the hospital. He described the pain. Sounded a lot like child birth.
Well you did ask!
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 11:54:27
@Deal_With_It Said

From my father. He pulled his catheter out while in the hospital. He described the pain. Sounded a lot like child birth.
Well you did ask!

Yeah, but a catheter is not the same size as a child. Wait...how big was the catheter?

Nevermind.

Stevens Pass, Washington
#12New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 12:21:32
@Eaglebauer Said

Yeah, but a catheter is not the same size as a child. Wait...how big was the catheter?

Nevermind.

Ahhhh, you remembered the balloon at the end of the catheter didn't you?! Too funny
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 17:41:08
one thing, a man understand completely understand why women have mood swings a lot.

a man would understand about weight gain, not beer belly, that men have that they look like pregnant for 20 years.

I don't with men, a women can't tell men are pregnant, in 9 months, a man give birth to a 6 pack.

a man might be uncomfortable or confuse, when his water break. he might his beer can has a leak.

now, labor pain interesting for a macho man, or he might tell it just gas to everyone.

women, can you see a man whining his pain in hospital. he said to his wife. " don't look at me, I am soo fat. I feel like a watermelon come out of my ass. you won't love after I have the baby. after this baby, you are going to a bar and brag to your girl friends that you knock me up. I am going be at home, raising your child.

I am home, you at the bar watching football, and you going tell about me with your girlfriends, you left, old ball and chain with your kids. you don't love me. I am not here. just because I am good to you in the bedroom and the kitchen. you beast!!

you won't let do anything with my hair, it is mess. look at my make up, I can't fit in my speedo anymore. we have ptas at school, you tellevery one, that I am wonderful mother, and been a great old man to you.

when I know how you will treat me with this baby come out, you want another baby right then. we doing in the hospital bed. you are a pig, when last you told me I am beautiful, I don't mean, when I bend over doing the laundry.

I am a man, not a sex object, i am not here to impressive to your women buddies, when they come over. yes, I want respect you, I am not simple handsome man, you marry. just because all your buddies or married to us.

damn, woman, I am man, hear me roar!! "
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#14New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 21:00:27
Men already have their own wrong time of the month issues, anyways!

Heck, make that 'wrong time of the day, wrong time of the hour'!

Jist sayin'!! Worse then roaring, they get all walled up/poker-faced --- 'TUDish big time,
and have been known to even 'flounce' a bit when the proper few choice words are used.

Happens to best of both genders, and it's all part of human nature!
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#15New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 21:36:23
@DuLu Said

Men already have their own wrong time of the month issues, anyways!

Heck, make that 'wrong time of the day, wrong time of the hour'!

Jist sayin'!! Worse then roaring, they get all walled up/poker-faced --- 'TUDish big time,
and have been known to even 'flounce' a bit when the proper few choice words are used.

Happens to best of both genders, and it's all part of human nature!

I have come to believe that - in general - men are more emotional than women, have less emotional control than women and are more prone to lash out because of their emotions.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs