I've broken ties with my father.

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Oct 10, 2009 @ 23:48:58
@iwannano Said

I don't know who Jeremy Kyle is ,but that don't matter, I heard that saying I guess all my life and I'm' 99.9% of 50 years old.
If you think about it your sisters will have 100 % protection against the SD's BS games compared to what you had.
Here's another saying
Don't sweat the little things and
Don't pet the sweaty things.
Meaning now that you know first hand the SD's tricks and you know to watch out for that step sister bulling your sisters so your in control like you ain't never been till now. IMO

Thanks

And Jeremy Kyle runs a show that's kind of like the Jerry Springer Show. He's constantly being criticised for the kind of people his typical guests are. But he's usually right about stuff so
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#17New Post! Oct 10, 2009 @ 23:49:29
One more thing , if members of his family want to take his words over yours do you really need them in your life? If they love you because you are part of the family then he won't be able to turn them against you.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Oct 10, 2009 @ 23:50:38
@iwannano Said

One more thing , if members of his family want to take his words over yours do you really need them in your life? If they love you because you are part of the family then he won't be able to turn them against you.

Well yeah. I'm hoping that my gran won't just go against me because he says so. She didn't before and I hope she doesn't now.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#19New Post! Oct 10, 2009 @ 23:50:54
@crazychica Said

Thanks

And Jeremy Kyle runs a show that's kind of like the Jerry Springer Show. He's constantly being criticised for the kind of people his typical guests are. But he's usually right about stuff so

Oh okay , I don't own a TV but I know who Springer is .
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#20New Post! Oct 11, 2009 @ 18:10:26
The best thing you can do is to cut him off completely!

To say it bluntly, (so you don't further get hurt, but I believe you know already)..he doesn't care about you, and apparently never will. He has shown this not only in his request that you do such a thing, but by his absenteeism in your life.

You are very fortunate for the authorities there in your country.. He cares only for himself, that's obvious, and should be ashamed of himself!

Your sisters are lucky to have you!
Explain to them what he has done, and what he is about, in no sugar coated words. They need to hear.

So sorry you had to live through this.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Oct 11, 2009 @ 18:15:12
@loveis Said

The best thing you can do is to cut him off completely!

To say it bluntly, (so you don't further get hurt, but I believe you know already)..he doesn't care about you, and apparently never will. He has shown this not only in his request that you do such a thing, but by his absenteeism in your life.

You are very fortunate for the authorities there in your country.. He cares only for himself, that's obvious, and should be ashamed of himself!

Your sisters are lucky to have you!
Explain to them what he has done, and what he is about, in no sugar coated words. They need to hear.

So sorry you had to live through this.

Thanks. I'm doing my very best to cut him out of my life totally. I've even deleted him from my friend list on Nintendo Wifi. The only thing I haven't done is to delete his phone number because if he starts to harrass me I want to know that it's come from his phone.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)