Random

I've Discovered Online Shopping...uh-oh, lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#1New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:21:58
I may be headed down a slippery slope, lol. I spent almost $200 on some new underthings yesterday, and $50 on jeans today...all total I think I've spent a few hundred online within the last few weeks. I don't really need anything else though that I can think of, I think I'm done, lol. Anyone else do online shopping?
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#2New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:23:04
@Lili Said

I may be headed down a slippery slope, lol. I spent almost $200 on some new underthings yesterday, and $50 on jeans today...all total I think I've spent a few hundred online within the last few weeks. I don't really need anything else though that I can think of, I think I'm done, lol. Anyone else do online shopping?

Yes. I got addicted to Amazon once I bought a text book online. Now I use it for everything I don't need!
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#3New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:23:48
OH YES!!!

Ebay

Ioffer

Amazon

Just to name a few.

So what site are you using?

8) 8) 8) 8)
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#4New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:25:37
You're only just discovering online shopping? Don't you own your own website?

I love online shopping. I hate waiting in line, I hate trying stuff on in dressing rooms where you can only take so many items in, I hate having to deal with people running into me and getting in the way. I just find it an exhausting, stressful process and totally not enjoyable.

With online shopping I can shop without having to deal with all that, but I can still get cool stuff. I also love waiting for packages, it's so much fun

I got a $50 Amazon giftcard for Christmas. It's like the best present ever
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#5New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:26:27
it's awesome how you can find just about anything you need, and just order it. shipping charges suck though.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#6New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:27:55
@Lili Said

it's awesome how you can find just about anything you need, and just order it. shipping charges suck though.

I agree. I ordered 2 books from amazon yesterday. One costs 50 cents and the other cost a dollar. However, with the additional shipping fee, it turned out to be 15 dollars! That's almost a 1500% increase!
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#7New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:31:44
I use Amazon and Overstock a LOT! And Old Navy
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#8New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:32:40
@annski729 Said

You're only just discovering online shopping? Don't you own your own website?

I love online shopping. I hate waiting in line, I hate trying stuff on in dressing rooms where you can only take so many items in, I hate having to deal with people running into me and getting in the way. I just find it an exhausting, stressful process and totally not enjoyable.

With online shopping I can shop without having to deal with all that, but I can still get cool stuff. I also love waiting for packages, it's so much fun

I got a $50 Amazon giftcard for Christmas. It's like the best present ever

lol, sure I've known about it, I just haven't really done it much until recently. There's just something about it, to just be able to say, "I need a purple widget," and then you just go get one. No need to hope a store within a reasonable distance carries one, or driving from store to store trying to find one, hoping they're not out of stock, etc. You just go online and get one. And, it's sent right to your doorstep on top of it all, lol. That may be my favorite part, lol.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#9New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:34:25
@Wingsy Said

I use Amazon and Overstock a LOT! And Old Navy

I just bought jeans at Old Navy a few minutes ago! They're awesome, they were half price! I usually don't buy clothes online because fit can be a fickle thing, but I already have a couple pair in that cut and they fit me perfectly, so I bought a couple more.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#10New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:35:45
@MartianLeader Said

OH YES!!!

Ebay

Ioffer

Amazon

Just to name a few.

So what site are you using?

8) 8) 8) 8)

I think I'm starting to lose track of all the stuff I've bought the past few weeks. But mostly ebay. Sometimes Amazon.
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#11New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:36:23
@Lili Said

I just bought jeans at Old Navy a few minutes ago! They're awesome, they were half price! I usually don't buy clothes online because fit can be a fickle thing, but I already have a couple pair in that cut and they fit me perfectly, so I bought a couple more.

I swear Old Navy jeans are the only ones that fit me right!
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#12New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:39:35
They stopped selling the cut that fits me in their stores, so I can only get them on their online store now, and they're putting them on clearance even online, so I really had to get more of them before this cut was gone forever!
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#13New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:41:11
They did the same with the one cut I liked, Lili. Fortunately, I've found another one I like, but Old Navy jeans are the only ones that fit me without being uncomfortable. I hate buying jeans
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#14New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:45:24
@Lili Said

lol, sure I've known about it, I just haven't really done it much until recently. There's just something about it, to just be able to say, "I need a purple widget," and then you just go get one. No need to hope a store within a reasonable distance carries one, or driving from store to store trying to find one, hoping they're not out of stock, etc. You just go online and get one. And, it's sent right to your doorstep on top of it all, lol. That may be my favorite part, lol.

Well I'm certainly not surprised you knew about it, I'm just surprised it took you this long to discover the wonderfulness of it all
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#15New Post! Mar 22, 2009 @ 23:47:32
@Wingsy Said

They did the same with the one cut I liked, Lili. Fortunately, I've found another one I like, but Old Navy jeans are the only ones that fit me without being uncomfortable. I hate buying jeans

I know! It's so hard finding pants that fit! It's a very frustrating process, seeing myself in pair after pair after pair of pants that make me look like a dumpy fat ass. So when I find a pair that don't, it's like the clouds part and golden glowing angels start singing, lol. So now I have 4 pair in that cut, two in a regular wash and two in a dark wash.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs