lancashire, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 18, 2010 @ 18:06:43
i think Michael Jackson was great, but why oh why did he have to Grown Up

but like Elvis his Music will Live On and On

a Brilliant Performer
CUTEkitties15 On December 26, 2011

Reading, Pennsylvania
#2New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 05:23:06
Yes he was a great performer and such a wonderful beautiful human being it's ashamed he had to go so soon he was such a sweet guy it's always the good ones who go to soon!I love him despite what ignorant ppl say.. F*CK 'EM
missygnome On October 05, 2010

#3New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 09:32:57
@cutekitties15 Said

Yes he was a great performer and such a wonderful beautiful human being it's ashamed he had to go so soon he was such a sweet guy it's always the good ones who go to soon!I love him despite what ignorant ppl say.. F*CK 'EM

so glad someone else agrees with me finally
and i so agree with all you have said c.kitties
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 09:58:20
Elvis > Michael Jackson

In every single way

MJ had some good tunes, but Elvis is King!
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#5New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:01:45
I'll be honest and say it.
As a performer?I thought he was Brilliant absolutely.

As a Person? a dismal failure,and that based on his tastes in little kids.

#6New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:09:55
@x_Laura_x Said

Elvis > Michael Jackson

In every single way

MJ had some good tunes, but Elvis is King!

we are singing out of the Same Song Sheet Laura
Draco On August 28, 2017

In the imaginary city that is
#7New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:13:39
@Demented Said

I'll be honest and say it.
As a performer?I thought he was Brilliant absolutely.

As a Person? a dismal failure,and that based on his tastes in little kids.

I tend to agree, but remember, none of us know the trueth about him and children, we know only what other people said and what is reported, if someone cries out rapist....it's everywhere, whether you guilty or not....you will be labeld a rapist....

There is many reasons for someone to have accused him of that, we will not know if it's true because in the end....people will do anything for money....

#8New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:31:44
@Draco Said

I tend to agree, but remember, none of us know the trueth about him and children, we know only what other people said and what is reported, if someone cries out rapist....it's everywhere, whether you guilty or not....you will be labeld a rapist....

There is many reasons for someone to have accused him of that, we will not know if it's true because in the end....people will do anything for money....

hi draco well done you i could Not have said it better
101% agree
kudos for your well chosen words
Draco On August 28, 2017

In the imaginary city that is
#9New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 10:36:30
Thank you mam!!!

#10New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 11:11:00
@Draco Said

Thank you mam!!!

you are very welcome draco
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#11New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 11:19:12
@Draco Said

Your right in most of it I feel,but I still can't get past saying,Where there's smoke?there's fire.
CUTEkitties15 On December 26, 2011

Reading, Pennsylvania
#12New Post! Mar 31, 2010 @ 02:21:07
@missygnome Said

so glad someone else agrees with me finally
and i so agree with all you have said c.kitties

YAY someone who understand how I feel about him
JorieJukebox On about 17 hours ago

Right Here, Not There,
#13New Post! Mar 31, 2010 @ 02:35:27
That poor man! When he was a kid everyone wanted him to be a grown up, when he was a grown up, everyone wanted him to be a kid again! What childhood did he have? Is it a wonder that, since he had the means he recreated what he would have wanted his childhood to be like? And wanted to share it with kids who can still be kids? INPO, I don't think he did ANYTHING wrong, I don't think he touched any boys or even had the desire to. People are f***ed up and evil and will always taint everything good. He was weird and eccentric, undoubtedly, but mostly, I think, he was misunderstood.
RIP

#14New Post! Mar 31, 2010 @ 09:24:12
you are so right Jorie, every word is spot on { except the F word, do not like that word, }
but he was not allowed a regular childhood neither were his sibling it is a crying shame every child should be allowed to grow up naturally

@jorie_13 Said

That poor man! When he was a kid everyone wanted him to be a grown up, when he was a grown up, everyone wanted him to be a kid again! What childhood did he have? Is it a wonder that, since he had the means he recreated what he would have wanted his childhood to be like? And wanted to share it with kids who can still be kids? INPO, I don't think he did ANYTHING wrong, I don't think he touched any boys or even had the desire to. People are f***ed up and evil and will always taint everything good. He was weird and eccentric, undoubtedly, but mostly, I think, he was misunderstood.
RIP
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#15New Post! Mar 31, 2010 @ 09:57:21
Whacko Jacko was not quite punk or metal enough for me to get into, but, he did do some arse-kicking music vids. I agree with others here too, I doubt he was a pedophile, just a poor kid who was hideously used and abused by his parents, and tried as an adult to be the child he was never allowed to be. Sad really...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs