The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: TFS+:
TFS+ politics

I`m Sick of It

AuthorMessage
AnonIsLegion On December 24, 2010

AnonTown, U.S.A., United State
#1New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 17:45:37
I`m downright sick of people critisizing every single Muslim in this damn world. Ever since 9/11, I havent seen a single person who canthink of the word Muslim and not think instantly of explosions and gunfire. I mean, how many times do I have to say this??? The percentage of Muslims that are terrorists is very small. Last time I checked, its about 0.1%. Thats like saying that every person in America is a fat racist. That is also not true. I mean, sure, we definitly have some fat racists somewhere in this place, but that doesnt mean we all are. Sure, I`m a guy that that likes some steryotypes, but not those that hurt others.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 17:47:39
Agreed, it's getting really tiresome, I see it on here and I hear it at school in my government class as well.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#3New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 18:00:30
It would be nice if people could look past a negative stereotype and look at people and individuals for who they are, not whatever stereotype might be out there for them. I guess that's just a dream world though.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 18:57:13
It is not that people think "every single Muslim in this damn world" is an extremist terrorist.
It could be that %0.01 percent of that %0.1 that were extremist terrorists did a lot of damage and left a lot of Americans dead and injured on 9/11/2001 . And that %0.1
have been very verbal about their belief that those Americans deserved to die simply because the weren't believers in the right faith. Hell that %o.1 have killed and injured 1000's upon 1000's of Muslims that aren't inclined to act as extreme as that %0.1 do.
Maybe the real question is ' How many times do you have to hear someone say " it's not all the Muslims that we are criticizing , it's those that are out to do murder and mayhem that we are criticizing." before you hear what it is that is being said ?

#5New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:07:24
@white_swan53 Said

It is not that people think "every single Muslim in this damn world" is an extremist terrorist.
It could be that %0.01 percent of that %0.1 that were extremist terrorists did a lot of damage and left a lot of Americans dead and injured on 9/11/2001 . And that %0.1
have been very verbal about their belief that those Americans deserved to die simply because the weren't believers in the right faith. Hell that %o.1 have killed and injured 1000's upon 1000's of Muslims that aren't inclined to act as extreme as that %0.1 do.
Maybe the real question is ' How many times do you have to hear someone say " it's not all the Muslims that we are criticizing , it's those that are out to do murder and mayhem that we are criticizing." before you hear what it is that is being said ?

That may be so, but we still tend to say Muslims. Why cant we just always say terrorists. Thats like saying chinese all the time instead of asian,, even though there are many asian countries.

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:19:57
@AnonIsLegion Said

That may be so, but we still tend to say Muslims. Why cant we just always say terrorists. Thats like saying chinese all the time instead of asian,, even though there are many asian countries.

Probably because the terrorists are so verbal about it being their Muslim faith that drives them to be the extreme terrorists that they are. And while there are a few Muslim's that have and do stand up and denounce the %0.1 that are terrorists , there just isn't much heard from that 'side of the coin' most Muslims have been extremely quite about whether they disapprove or approve of those terrorists . People ( non Muslims) may think that if they ( Muslims) don't stand against it , they must stand for it. if you will notice a very large number of people that feel the way you say you do aren't of the Muslims faith , now i have absolutely no idea and refuse to try and guess and will not ask what if any religion you follow, so my using your Op in this thread as an example about the defenders of Muslims by non Muslims is just that , an example .

#7New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:22:28
@white_swan53 Said

Probably because the terrorists are so verbal about it being their Muslim faith that drives them to be the extreme terrorists that they are. And while there are a few Muslim's that have and do stand up and denounce the %0.1 that are terrorists , there just isn't much heard from that 'side of the coin' most Muslims have been extremely quite about whether they disapprove or approve of those terrorists . People ( non Muslims) may think that if they ( Muslims) don't stand against it , they must stand for it. if you will notice a very large number of people that feel the way you say you do aren't of the Muslims faith , now i have absolutely no idea and refuse to try and guess and will not ask what if any religion you follow, so my using your Op in this thread as an example about the defenders of Muslims by non Muslims is just that , an example .

Actually, many Muslims have come forth and said that they very much hate the terrorists for smudging their peoples reputation.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:43:22
It has been reported that the Muslim faith is the fastest growing religion today and at this point in time there are if not more then then a very close second to Christians in the number of Muslims . Compared to that number the muslims that have stood up and denounced the terrorists and their actions seem about even with the number of terrorists , about %0.1 . 9just a guess on my my part. May be people have just become accustom to other religions that when faced with a group of violent terrorist acting people affiliating themselves with their church , we hear from a VERY large number of that churches members denouncing the small group that is doing the violence. And they do it very LOUD and very Publicly . After all is it to much to expect a faith as large and with as many followers as the Muslim faith has to hear them disapprove of the terror ? And defending them by saying they are in fear to publicly stand up doesn't really hold water , simply because the terrorists have been killing off less extreme muslims for years . so it's not that all the sudden they are in fear of them . If you think about it there just might be more support from non muslims if they knew just where the non terrorists Muslims stood on the topic . just my 2 cents
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#9New Post! Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:59:10
@floydgirrl Said

It would be nice if people could look past a negative stereotype and look at people and individuals for who they are, not whatever stereotype might be out there for them. I guess that's just a dream world though.

aww sense at last, x
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)