Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

I hate this

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
pure_pink_glamour On June 04, 2006

Tampa, Florida
#1New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:23:39
I've been talking to this very nice guy for quite a while, we had become very close (or so I thought). I know this sounds like the same old break up sob story but I let myself fall for him. I made clear to him before we became involved my wishes of abstaining from sex until marriage and how I will not do other sexual deeds with a man unless we were strongly commited.

A few weeks ago we were having a conversation in the park (scenic trails) when he started to get aggressively sexual. I kept telling him that I was not going to do anything of the sort with him but he continued trying to man-handle me and he was pressuring me.

It got to the point where he was almost hurting me and my pleas were becoming stronger... at one point he was able to push me down and lay on top of me. He reached under my skirt and attempted to slide my panties off but I screamed at him to get off of me.

It attracted other people's attention so he stopped and got off of me... he told me that he had to leave and left abruptly. I had to call a friend to drive me home because he left me at the park.

I was devestated for days to the point of tears when my mother asked me what was wrong. My mom sensed that I was having issues with him involving my wishes of no sex before marriage and sat me down to this great speech of how he wasn't worth my time.

I felt completely better but every time he calls and leaves a voicemail I feel so sad (it's almost every night).

My head understands that he is not worth my sadness but my heart can't comprehend it...

I just cannot believe that I was stupid enough to fall for this guy.
iluvitar On June 05, 2013

akron, Ohio
#2New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:26:08
he may feel bad about it now...but such actions are inexcusable... your doing the right thing
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:26:37
A member recently made a quote that I thought was great. I don't recall it word for word, but it's something like this -

A guy that makes you cry, isn't worth your tears. A guy that is, won't make you cry.
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#4New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:28:43
Im so sorry to hear about that. guys like that make me angry! A simliar thing sort of happened like that to my friend
Your mum is right, hes not worth your time! you should be with someone who respects you and your decisions.
I know it's hard and somewhere in your heart you'll still have feelings for him maybe, but listen to your head. You can do so much better.
magwarna On July 06, 2006

Deleted

, Canada
#5New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:31:24
His urges obviousl got the better of him...but he knew your stance on the subject so he should have respected your values.
He knows he has done the wrong thing, but his actions are unexcuseable and you are doing the right thing.

I applaude you for sticking to your values so strongly and I hope that you can move on from this situation and realise that there are better men for you out there!
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#6New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:31:45
Sometimes it is difficult to recognize s***, even when you see and smell it. All you can do is learn from your mistakes, and Try to keep an open mind still. Good luck.
dreamdestined On September 28, 2006

Deleted

, Michigan
#7New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:40:42
Guys like that scare me and piss me off.
nikalaos On January 23, 2010

Quispamsis, Canada
#8New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 03:42:37
@stumblinthrulife Said
A member recently made a quote that I thought was great. I don't
recall it word for word, but it's something like this -

A guy that makes you cry, isn't worth your tears. A guy that is, won't make you cry.

That was me, and it was:

"Nobody deserves your tears, and the one who does, will never make you cry."

It's the truest thing to me. The one you love should never make you feel that way, you should
never feel scared of them or have to push them off you. The one you love picks you up
when you've fallen, they aren't the one that knocks you down...
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#9New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 04:52:33
The point that is even stronger than your feeling should be reflected in his actions. If he cared that much about you he would have respected your choice and never tried such a thing. Why waste your love on someone who doesnt feel the same?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs