I hate grocery shopping

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 06:54:02
I wish that I could just have stuff delivered to my door. There is nothing about the shopping experience that I enjoy. Groceries are the worst, because there is very little alternatives. Most other stuff can be ordered online. Ordering on line and having them arrive at your door. No fuss, no hassle, just a few boxes to recycle.

If women were supposed to be the shoppers, I really failed on getting that gene. I just turn into Mrs Cranky Pants.

When I do have to shop I prefer to go really late at night, when the store is practically empty. Except Walmart that place is evil all the time, I'd rather poke an eye out than go in there.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#2New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 07:02:13
Go to a store that sells wine.. And drink a bottle while you shop. It makes the experience much more pleasant.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#3New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 07:12:42
@boxerdc Said

Go to a store that sells wine.. And drink a bottle while you shop. It makes the experience much more pleasant.

That would make it better! And every where I go grocery shopping sells wine. Actually one of the places I refer to as the wine and cheese store.
Actually I think that is why I have so much of it at home already, I get all aggravated and buy a few bottles of it. But drinking in the store, that is a good idea...and now that I think about it they all have chilled wine sections...hmmmmm.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs