Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

I had an ...interestinng Fourth Of July

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 09:09:44
See, I love Independence Dayalways have But this one was interesting. You see, since I lost my vision I've had to rely on other people for ridesOK, this holiday it was my brother's and my cousin's turn. Well, my cousin was too drunk to drive which didn't stop him from driving me all the way from Vermilion to Cleveland and back again, guess he didn't care if I lived or died. What clued me in was the fact he blew off "the bomb (about a thousand firecrackers that go off in about a second)" in front of the house next to our cottage, where an old man lives and he woke every baby in our cottage up. My cousin Missy came out and rebuked him for his stupidity and he got smart with her, I said (to Missy) "he said he's sorry", which was met with an F bomb anyway, he was pretty hammered cuz HE DID IT AGAIN!!! I told him I said we'd shoot off fireworks over the (thousands of square foot) field which he replied with "your legs aren't broken, beat it!" It took all I had within me to keep me from beatin his @$$. Looking back, I'd say Andy would have gotten what he deserved. I asked my brother for a ride to my folks, he obliged, I brought up what happened, he interrupted, cussed andy out (even though he wasn't within hearing range) and was just about red with anger and it occured to me HE was drunk as well This was one bizarre Fourth. I made it home in one piece, thank God.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#2New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 01:38:18
Dan...I'm going to have to beat your cousin, and then your brother....
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#3New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:29:50
Got some death to do
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs