Politics

I'am Pissed.....Over Spitzer Verdict

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 22:56:40
https://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/11/the_most_powerful_john_in_new.html This so called man won't do any time over the crime he committed...sure he didn't use camp. money....but he did break the law. If it's against the law to sell sex...it's against the law to buy it.....isn't it? Why does this guy a pass???
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:20:30
I don't really care

Chicago, Illinois
#3New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:21:46
@eL_TinO Said

I don't really care

Are you mad or something Tino?
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#4New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:27:27
@Spinkiegirl Said

Are you mad or something Tino?

Nope! Just sharing my opinion that it doesn't make a difference to me whether he gets prosecuted or not. I don't care either way

Chicago, Illinois
#5New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:31:50
@eL_TinO Said

Nope! Just sharing my opinion that it doesn't make a difference to me whether he gets prosecuted or not. I don't care either way

Gotcha.....
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#6New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:33:24
well, i mean it just goes to show you how much more lenient the law is with elected officials.

but it is a wee bit annoying that he used my tax money to pay for a hooker. i don't know, maybe i'm crazy, but in my town in new jersey, there are roads to be repaired, schools to help out, housing projects to renew, etc. i would be loads happier if my money went to those things instead of a good time for a corrupt governor. but maybe that's just me...
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#7New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:34:26
@rubylights Said

well, i mean it just goes to show you how much more lenient the law is with elected officials.

but it is a wee bit annoying that he used my tax money to pay for a hooker. i don't know, maybe i'm crazy, but in my town in new jersey, there are roads to be repaired, schools to help out, housing projects to renew, etc. i would be loads happier if my money went to those things instead of a good time for a corrupt governor. but maybe that's just me...

I think he used his own money.
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#8New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:37:16
@eL_TinO Said

I think he used his own money.

i had heard otherwise, but i could be wrong, do you have a link?
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#9New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:45:56
@rubylights Said

i had heard otherwise, but i could be wrong, do you have a link?

"But the prosecutors found no evidence that Spitzer had used public money or campaign funds to pay for his encounters with prostitutes, he said."
https://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/07/america/07spitzer.php
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#10New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:47:48
I never really understood why prostitution was illigal.... I mean.. marrage is legal (only between strait people) its almost the same thing.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#11New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:49:22
@doubtingthomas Said

I never really understood why prostitution was illigal.... I mean.. marrage is legal (only between strait people) its almost the same thing.

Most arguments are based on some kind of moral code... though I don't know why it's immoral to sell something you can give away for free. Maybe it's the whole sex without marriage thing.

Chicago, Illinois
#12New Post! Nov 07, 2008 @ 23:55:16
@doubtingthomas Said

My point is...it is against the law to sell sex....it's against the law to buy sex......end of story, both parties should be punshised right? But they arrest the hooker almost NEVER the john...I heard that on the news today!
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#13New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 00:01:48
@Spinkiegirl Said

My point is...it is against the law to sell sex....it's against the law to buy sex......end of story, both parties should be punshised right? But they arrest the hooker almost NEVER the john...I heard that on the news today!

If I don't work and provide a paycheck to my family I run a serious chance of not getting any sex.

I know this, my wife knows this. How is this any diffrent than someone on the street doing a upfrount exchange of money for services. In fact I feel its a bit more honest.

But to address the other part of your statement, they do go after the "Johns" all the time. Just as much as the hookers.

I think the moral of this is. Have a good lawyer. Look at OJ... they still havn't found his wifes killer yet.

Chicago, Illinois
#14New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 00:06:59
@doubtingthomas Said

If I don't work and provide a paycheck to my family I run a serious chance of not getting any sex.

I know this, my wife knows this. How is this any diffrent than someone on the street doing a upfrount exchange of money for services. In fact I feel its a bit more honest.

But to address the other part of your statement, they do go after the "Johns" all the time. Just as much as the hookers.

I think the moral of this is. Have a good lawyer. Look at OJ... they still havn't found his wifes killer yet.

Come on...you know oj did it......and your wife not giving you sex if you don't provide for your family is morally RIGHT IMO! lol I heard with my own two ears that they don't normally go after the johns...wish I had a link for ya!!!
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#15New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 00:10:22
@Spinkiegirl Said

Did they arrest/prosecute the hooker in this case?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs