I'm an antifa black bloc rioter from Portland OR

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#91New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 19:30:37
@dookie Said

I really do wonder why. The mind simply boggles.

I imagine those that were seduced by Hitler couldn't see they were follwing an extremist doctrine. Until it was too late of course.

london, United Kingdom
#92New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 19:32:36
@dookie Said

Seriously - this time - I genuinely have no time for gestures. I took no part in the Thursday Night Ritual. Others can of course gesture in whatever way they please.

That's quite refreshing. Good to hear it. Maybe there is hope for you. We might be able to rescue you from 'the dark side!'
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#93New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:24:57
@4d4m Said

Back and forth left vs right bickering is pointless. What you fail to see is the same forces are influencing both. Those forces are bent on destroying democracy either by turning the nation into a fascist state, a totalitarian theocracy or causing it to collapse completely. Identifying the real threats are imperative.

@offbeat Said

I couldn't agree more.

Please, please someone tell him!

london, United Kingdom
#94New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:27:50
@dookie Said

Please, please someone tell him!

Please, someone tell this bleeding heart, nuanced leftie! ... Anyway, i'm now watching Liam Neesom in the brilliant scumbag killing movie called 'Taken!' On channel 4 now, take a look and learn.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#95New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:30:41
@offbeat Said

That's quite refreshing. Good to hear it. Maybe there is hope for you. We might be able to rescue you from 'the dark side!'

You may misunderstand. I am not speaking against the ethos that underlies any particular gesture. Personally a "gesture" of any kind simply does not "gell" with my own Faith as I live it and experience it.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#96New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:34:55
@offbeat Said

Please, someone tell this bleeding heart, nuanced leftie! ... Anyway, i'm now watching Liam Neesom in the brilliant scumbag killing movie called 'Taken!' On channel 4 now, take a look and learn.

OK. YOU are so blind as to assert that you agree with an analysis that condemns virtually every post you have made over the past few days.

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#97New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:39:07
@offbeat Said

I imagine those that were seduced by Hitler couldn't see they were follwing an extremist doctrine. Until it was too late of course.

Are you so blind as to not see that your "shoot the scumbags on sight" is not an extremist doctrine?

london, United Kingdom
#98New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:39:26
@dookie Said

OK. YOU are so blind as to assert that you agree with an analysis that condemns virtually every post you have made over the past few days.

Chill out and let me at least enjoy the fantasy that real men still exist.

london, United Kingdom
#99New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:42:02
@dookie Said

Are you so blind as to not see that your "shoot the scumbags on sight" is not an extremist doctrine?

The scumbags exist courtesy of your liberal beliefs. You are responsible for the collapse of Western democracy.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#100New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:57:08
@offbeat Said

The scumbags exist courtesy of your liberal beliefs. You are responsible for the collapse of Western democracy.

Good grief......have you been drinking?
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#101New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 20:59:48
@offbeat Said

Chill out and let me at least enjoy the fantasy that real men still exist.

I am perfectly chilled out. Speaking of "real men" is to my mind of the same stable as speaking of "vibrations" in a metaphysical context. i.e. time to check out.

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#102New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 21:20:26
@offbeat Said

"Taken" has to be one of the silliest films ever made. I don't blame Liam Neeson for that. He's just an actor who played the part for the pay packet and probably laughs at the gullibility of those who take it seriously.

I'd like to ask you: What's wrong with being a bleeding heart, nuanced, leftie..? It's almost as if you're saying it's a bad thing.

Quantify that assessment. Please
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#103New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 21:34:34
@dookie Said

I am perfectly chilled out. Speaking of "real men" is to my mind of the same stable as speaking of "vibrations" in a metaphysical context. i.e. time to check out.

"Real Men" is a sensitive and sincere ballad by Joe Jackson.

I first heard it when it was covered by Tori Amos in her "Tori's Piano Bar" section of the concert I saw her at Hammersmith in 2005. It translated to being sung from the female perspective quite well, I thought.

Tori made it less 'direct'. Less forceful. She gave it a more more delicate and compassionate edge. I found it rather touching.

london, United Kingdom
#104New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 21:46:42
@Jennifer1984 Said

"Taken" has to be one of the silliest films ever made. I don't blame Liam Neeson for that. He's just an actor who played the part for the pay packet and probably laughs at the gullibility of those who take it seriously.

I'd like to ask you: What's wrong with being a bleeding heart, nuanced, leftie..? It's almost as if you're saying it's a bad thing.

Quantify that assessment. Please

Yeah it's silly because it's virtually impossible to defend your family without the leftie t***s insisting that you are then prosecuted on a charge that includes something like ... err , racism.

london, United Kingdom
#105New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 21:47:50
@dookie Said

Good grief......have you been drinking?

probably more sober than you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs