AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...8 9 10 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#16New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 16:51:52
@somebody Said

Why are we so demonized ?

Riot cops are anti American.

Out of curiosity, do you think there are many people crossing the river from Vancouver WA area to take part in the protests?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 16:58:56
@offbeat Said

My personal view with regard the taking over of parts of Portland would be to infiltrate the area with agents, report back on who the leaders are and send in a team to take the bastards out! Then inform their sheep like followers that their tough leaders are dead, and they can either go the same way or surrender to the law.

Why bother with all the cloak and dagger stuff.

Just roll in the tanks like they did Tiananmen Square.

They seem to have a pretty well-behaved society.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 17:10:46
@mrmhead Said

Why bother with all the cloak and dagger stuff.

Just roll in the tanks like they did Tiananmen Square.

They seem to have a pretty well-behaved society.

There are innocent people still there. I imagine they expect the authorities to liberate their area from those criminals. Here's a question for you. If a right wing militia group had taken over instead would you want them to be dealt with or left up to their own devices?
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#19New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 17:13:30
@offbeat Said

There are innocent people still there. I imagine they expect the authorities to liberate their area from those criminals. Here's a question for you. If a right wing militia group had taken over instead would you want them to be dealt with or left up to their own devices?

If a right wing militia group showed up armed to the capital in Virginia you mean? The Fed stayed completely out of it. Related Blog Post
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#20New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 17:50:24
@somebody Said

Federal agents sent to protect federal buildings from the peaceful protestors is absolutely needed. When peaceful protestors can act decent and stop raping, murdering, and burning buildings, the "riot cops" will no longer be needed.

May God have mercy on the innocent civilians caught in Chicago and Portland. They should leave those areas and let the rioters (peaceful protestors) destroy themselves.

BTW, being a member of law enforcement is a necessary, stressful, and often thankless job. Any cop willing to suit up and show up needs the support from all of us (reforms and further training are obviously necessary).
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#21New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 18:22:50
Meh, assuming it’s not trolling.

Most of the protest aren’t actually rioting. Civil disobedience yes, rioting no so much. Civil disobedience is the point.

Anyone saying they want a peaceful protest is a f***ing idiot. That not how protests work. If your really all about peaceful, compromise, stuff your working your stuff out in different ways (like paying s*** tones of money to lobbyists)

Protest is fundamentally an act of frustration against power.

Most people that have a “problem” with it are usually on the belief spectrum of authoritarianism. There are rules, and people that don’t follow them need to be removed. (Usually violently, because they get off on that s***). It’s all about punishment not making things better. Ever. All about the punishment.

It’s the basis of a lot of government and or religious structures. Just a belief that they only do the right thing because they want to avoid the punishment, so their only tool is to punish everyone they can’t agree with.

When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.

It doesn’t have to be that way, but there are enough peoptthat think it does, so therefor it is.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#22New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 19:09:02
@somebody Said

Hmmmm.... why are "we" so demonized?

Why ask a question when you have answered the question in the title of your thread?

>>> I an antics black bloc rioter, <<<

You have literally just admitted that you are a violent criminal who destroys public and/or private property.

I would be like me walking into your home and smashing a bunch of stuff and maybe hitting you in the face, and then saying "why don't you like me?"

bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#23New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 20:37:19
@somebody Said

Ok fine I will pay your game..

so what is antifa end game ?..what do they want?...What would let you claim victory...

Hmmm asking for a friend..

NE, Ohio
#24New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 21:35:40
@offbeat Said
If a right wing militia group had taken over instead would you want them to be dealt with or left up to their own devices?

I'd nuke the place. Chances are there is more than one trumpsterf*** in the crowd. The rest is just collateral damage.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 22:20:34
@mrmhead Said

I'd nuke the place. Chances are there is more than one trumpsterf*** in the crowd. The rest is just collateral damage.

Hmm ... interesting that your softly, softly approach has suddenly evaporated.

NE, Ohio
#26New Post! Aug 13, 2020 @ 22:52:27
@offbeat Said

Hmm ... interesting that your softly, softly approach has suddenly evaporated.

But of course it's different when they're on the other side.
somebody On August 06, 2021

Portland, Oregon
#27New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 03:36:22
@bobbimay Said

Ok fine I will pay your game..

so what is antifa end game ?..what do they want?...What would let you claim victory...

Hmmm asking for a friend..

More guaranteed rights like housing, income, medicine.
Abolition of rigid authoritarian structures.
Equality of man.

Portland, Oregon
#28New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 03:37:13
@chaski Said

Hmmmm.... why are "we" so demonized?

Why ask a question when you have answered the question in the title of your thread?

>>> I an antics black bloc rioter, <<<

You have literally just admitted that you are a violent criminal who destroys public and/or private property.

I would be like me walking into your home and smashing a bunch of stuff and maybe hitting you in the face, and then saying "why don't you like me?"

Oh no, a building with insurance got windows smashed.

Portland, Oregon
#29New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 03:38:00
@DiscordTiger Said

Meh, assuming it’s not trolling.

Most of the protest aren’t actually rioting. Civil disobedience yes, rioting no so much. Civil disobedience is the point.

Anyone saying they want a peaceful protest is a f***ing idiot. That not how protests work. If your really all about peaceful, compromise, stuff your working your stuff out in different ways (like paying s*** tones of money to lobbyists)

Protest is fundamentally an act of frustration against power.

Most people that have a “problem” with it are usually on the belief spectrum of authoritarianism. There are rules, and people that don’t follow them need to be removed. (Usually violently, because they get off on that s***). It’s all about punishment not making things better. Ever. All about the punishment.

It’s the basis of a lot of government and or religious structures. Just a belief that they only do the right thing because they want to avoid the punishment, so their only tool is to punish everyone they can’t agree with.

When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.

It doesn’t have to be that way, but there are enough peoptthat think it does, so therefor it is.

Peaceful protests only work when their cause is in the system's best interests.

Portland, Oregon
#30New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 03:39:32
@4d4m Said

Out of curiosity, do you think there are many people crossing the river from Vancouver WA area to take part in the protests?

Not really. Some speculate that some of the more aggressive / criminal elements are right-wing activists trying to discredit the left, but I don't care. There's talks of more Vancouver WA people coming though, to assist the State in extra-judicial measures to limit the protests.

(That was the point of Joe Gibson and the Proud Boys in PDX for ~3 years -- stopping the black bloc in ways the state couldn't.)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs