Hurting

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
localisedgirl On October 03, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:19:22
Ok, i never ever make threads, i never ever really share how im feeling. But i have no one to talk to on this and i need to just put it somewhere. i am hurting beyond belief.
Ive always been hurt in relationships. every bloke seems great and always hurts me. i stayed single for 2 years just so i wouldnt get hurt again. i then gave a chance to Ben, he was younger than me but i gave it a go. he moved in, knew my insecurities, became a new dad to my son. everything was great. we spent all our time with each other, didnt bother with mates cos we was so loved up. he lost his job in july, weeks later money struggles became stress. we had a big row one day and i told him to move out. he did, he moved back in with my ex mates family (kinda complicated). we saw each other regurlarly n decided when he got a job he would come back. then my ex mate started s***strirring. we overcame that though, had many problems but always got back. 2 weeks ago he dropped the bomb on me, told me his mum hated me, it was too hard for us to be together. wanted his freedom etc. after that i was fine. but last few days im not. ive now found out hes going out with his ex. its totally gutted me cos i would do anything to have him back and theres nothing i can do. ive been upset bout bf's before but never this much. i cant eat, sleep or stop crying n thinking bout it. nothing will make me snap out of this unless he tells me he wants to come back, and that wont happen. im sorry for bugging everyone but i have to say something cos its driving me even more mad with not being able to talk to someone. none of my mates or family understand, all they say is "hes a t*** forget him, your stupid for feeling that way"!i know times a great healer but right now its not helping me.
tlynn On April 17, 2007

Mordor, Canada
#2New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:30:30
I am very sorry for your pain. You can't forget, but you are a mom so you have to be strong for your baby. Don't make your future or your happiness depend on another person. Become an independant strong woman and make yourself happy!!
krazy On August 05, 2006

couer d alene, Idaho
#3New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:32:11
wow i am so sorry to here that you ll find some one.... n they will be better then him

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:32:44
@tlynn Said
I am very sorry for your pain. You can't forget, but you are a mom so you have to be strong for your baby. Don't make your future or your happiness depend on another person. Become an independant strong woman and make yourself happy!!

i am strong and independant, always have been. im not depending on him, just hes the only perosn i could trust and be secure with, and ive lost that now. i keep thinking i shoudlve done this, not done that etc. ive done everything and nothing is working

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:35:45
@krazy Said
wow i am so sorry to here that you ll find some one.... n they will be better then him

thanks. i dont think i can find someone else, i'll never be sure they'll not leave again. maybe i can do better but i dotn want to, he was the only bf ive had where i was happy and secure. i'll never get that again
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#6New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:37:06
I know how you feel. I just ended a relationship too. I feel like I will be single again for years now.
It hurts a lot but I will not let that destory my spirits.
Time will heal for you. Keep busy to get your mind off of him and each day will be better.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 17:42:36
@reiko Said
I know how you feel. I just ended a relationship too. I feel like I will be single again for years now.
It hurts a lot but I will not let that destory my spirits.
Time will heal for you. Keep busy to get your mind off of him and each day will be better.

i would keep busy but i got time off work cos my boys got chicken pox lol so im stuck in flitting my time between him and my ex.
each day may be better, i know that form past relationships. this is just the only relationship ive ever felt so strongly about. i live in high hopes, even now i keep thinking there must be something i can do to get him to come back, but i know im fighting a losing battle, especially now hes with someone else. i just feel so sick and numb. it wont go away no matter what i do
richaysemopoems On July 14, 2006

Middletown, New York
#8New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 18:30:28
Why is the world so cruel.
been_3369 On January 25, 2006

Deleted

#9New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 18:34:50
i know it can be hard. its hard any time you get into an arguement with someone you love, even harder to have to let them go. if you truly love him though, you will move on. i know that sounds like such a cliche, but its true. i came into the same situation recently. i found myself in a situation so much like that, and i hurt so bad. i didnt want to open myself up again, didnt want to see anyone. i pushed all my friends away, became a depressed lepeur who didnt want anything to do with anyone. sooner or later you will realize that its best and youll move on. i have finally, and i have fallen in love again, and its so much deeper this time. good luck and im always here to chat if you need me
yndy On June 06, 2011

Manila, Philippines
#10New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 18:44:28
even independent people get hurt... i never depend on any guy in my relationships... i always thought they're great.. and sometimes i end up getting hurt... it's part of our life... we get hurt and we get up stronger... i know it's better said than done, but you need to get up girl. you're strong i know you are... we're all strong in our own way... now cry and let the tears wash away your pain... then wipe them dry and have loads of fun... you have a lovely child to play with... at least you got someone to turn your attention too..
yndy On June 06, 2011

Manila, Philippines
#11New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 18:45:28
@richaysemopoems Said
Why is the world so cruel.

it's the world's way of teaching us how to b strong and get up...

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 22:11:54
thanks so much for your comments. most things are easier to say to someone than to deal with them, but its always true anyway. i do need to get over it. i realise all the crying and wanting isnt going to get him back, and in all honesty, theres so much that has happened that we couldnt anyway. hes moved on already, proving my feelings were more than his. ive accepted it, just found it hard to deal with. to me though feelings and a year long r/ship dont just go away. its time to pick myself up and not let him get to me, after all, hes not sat at home feeling how i am so why should i waste my time? im feeling much better though, i think tomorrow i will focus on me and my son and not worry bout things that arent to be. sorry if i bored anyone with this, i just had no one to blab to. thank you xx
seekurbliss On January 22, 2007

Memphis, Tennessee
#13New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 22:21:20

WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#14New Post! Dec 31, 2005 @ 02:29:04
You have to find peace within yourself first, then you'll pull through this. Someone who does'nt love you as much as you love them is not worth your tears. I know it's hard to think that you'll ever find someone else to be with that will make you happy , but it does happen. I had my heart ripped out and stomped on a very long time ago and just when I quit looking for love and decided to raise my 18 month old daughter by myself and give up on men , the love of my life walked through the door. I only thought I knew what love was until I met him. I had no idea what it was like to know without a shadow of a doubt that I was loved and that I was the center of someones world. I've been the center of his world now for 15 years and I have never had to doubt his love or his loyalty and he is a man of few words but his actions speak loud and clear.
Hang in ther and if I can help feel free to pm me anytime.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Dec 31, 2005 @ 10:38:23
@wildchild Said
You have to find peace within yourself first, then you'll pull through this. Someone who does'nt love you as much as you love them is not worth your tears. I know it's hard to think that you'll ever find someone else to be with that will make you happy , but it does happen. I had my heart ripped out and stomped on a very long time ago and just when I quit looking for love and decided to raise my 18 month old daughter by myself and give up on men , the love of my life walked through the door. I only thought I knew what love was until I met him. I had no idea what it was like to know without a shadow of a doubt that I was loved and that I was the center of someones world. I've been the center of his world now for 15 years and I have never had to doubt his love or his loyalty and he is a man of few words but his actions speak loud and clear.
Hang in ther and if I can help feel free to pm me anytime.

thank you. ive refrained from crying about it so far. i just cant get it out of my head. just that i know i feel this strongly and he doesnt. the whole year of us being close etc means nothing to him, that he got with her within a week of our official break up, thats whats getting to me more. i want to be in the time where i dotn care and i dont think about it. ive never ever been this down bout breaking up.i just dotn wanna think about it. as i said im feeling better today, im not crying but i just cant get it out my head
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs