Human Rights..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 14:38:29
who here knows there human rights?? how many of these rights do you think the government is breaching at this moment!

DO you think the Human rights charter is a koop out, theres still pain and suffering in the world.. and if governments and corporations cared would we see africa in the state it was in if there was something there for them??

Does Dimocracy have room for human rights..??

People remember it before you vote for your next government...
morphx On January 11, 2013

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#2New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 14:48:26
this is such a sensitive issue in my case
if i start talking about the problematics in Belgium and Turkey, involving the so called "Human Rights", you all will get bored and annoyed, so im gonna shut the hell up

in short, living in Belgium, as a Turkish man, no mather if im born here or elsewhere, much, and i mean much, of the rights i have, are stolen away... It doesnt happen every day, but i get involved in rights-breaking situations often, maybe to often... But i can live with it... But that doesnt mean, i forgive it.

In my opinion, there is no SINGLE country or state, where human rights arent broken... They get f***ed up all day all night... Even in the most educated countries, most evolved, rich, technologic, and bla bla bla...
When it comes to it, they will break any law neccesary, for their own wellness...

And again, in my opinion, the most human rights breaking issues, are still situations with rascisme involved...
innit!

#3New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:08:52
good point, and im sorry to here your problem in belgium.. we dont get to hear much about that.. im thinking of systems governments introduce there schemes and policies that contradict (cant spell) everyones or a group of peoples human rights.. ie freedom of speech? or right to have a family... stuff like that.. african nations aint getting any of that..
silenthunder On November 25, 2007

Halliburton, Texas
#4New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:12:18
The United Nations have very noble human rights documents, however they lack any type of enforcement mechanism. If you are concerned about this issue please check out Amnesty International on the web. All the best!
innit!

#5New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:14:43
ye i might just do that.. cheers partner!!
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#6New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:19:18
"Democratic" countries pay lip service to human rights but there are so many examples of total disregard for the rights of humans its sickening.

These pious politicians who get up and attack certain countries for human rights while their own government imprison people without trial or worse are sickening. These same hypocrits then preach about setting out to defeat "terrorism". Sort out their own abuses before they cast an eye at what others are doing.

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#7New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:21:01
how much did USA spend on this war, and where did it put USA on the map? Much much MUCH MUCH human rights where broken in this war...

Do we have to care about human rights when we are in a war?
hmmm...
innit!

#8New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:25:20
@morphx Said
how much did USA spend on this war, and where did it put USA on the map? Much much MUCH MUCH human rights where broken in this war...

hmmm...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges.... in times of war the law falls silent...

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#9New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:26:35
@markfox01 Said
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges.... in times of war the law falls silent...

i have to remember that...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

tells my thoughts exactly as they are...
silenthunder On November 25, 2007

Halliburton, Texas
#10New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:26:52
@morphx Said

hmmm...

There are a number of Americans who are very concerned about what is happening in this country and what this country is doing overseas. The simple facts are that, freedom of speech notwithstanding, being critical of the government, or it's corruption, can have very dire consequences.
innit!

#11New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:28:05
@bendover Said
"Democratic" countries pay lip service to human rights but there are so many examples of total disregard for the rights of humans its sickening.

These pious politicians who get up and attack certain countries for human rights while their own government imprison people without trial or worse are sickening. These same hypocrits then preach about setting out to defeat "terrorism". Sort out their own abuses before they cast an eye at what others are doing.

The right for a fair trail... its all a kangaroo court some times... take that Sion..(whats the guy...) the one that apprently murdered his foster daughter.. he's getting beatern by the law and his wife and kids f***ed off to tazmania.. hes had 3 re-trails and still they cant find him guilty... leave him be.. if you cant find him guilty..

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#12New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:29:19
so... do we have to care about human rights in a war?
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#13New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:30:16
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Try saying that with a few pints in ye.

I know about human rights being non existant during times of war.

I was brought up in Ireland during the worst of the troubles. You had NO rights. We had a relative murdered by an army patrol and the police didn't even pay lip service to ANY investigation. Her sons were battered repeatedly by the army often leading to them needing hospitalisation but again the police didn't even take statements.

Human rights my arse was their standard response.

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#14New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:30:28
the trial Saddam is goin under now, is that fair, no mather what he did or is blamed of doin?

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#15New Post! Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:32:50
killing when there is no war = breaking the human rights (murder!!!!!)

killing when there is a war = defending the human rights
(legalized murder!!!!!)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs