Religion & Philosophy

Human Consciousness And The Big Bang

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...18 19 20 · >>
billposters On February 11, 2008

Basildon, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:35:44
Interesting, but how did the cells get there and how did the cells obtain the will and power to split and to survive?
treetopflyer On March 19, 2008

Deleted

Emerald City,
#17New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:38:44
Everything that has been said here point right back to the main premise, out of a 'big bang' how did all this get started.

Was the design random? Is human kind here they are today by/because of chance?
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:39:00
@billposters Said
Interesting, but how did the cells get there and how did the cells obtain the will and power to split and to survive?

The cells getting there in the first place...... i could try and explain if I read up on the way sub atomic particals are attracted to each other and how they react but im at work and should be working
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:41:02
@treetopflyer Said
Everything that has been said here point right back to the main premise, out of a 'big bang' how did all this get started.

Was the design random? Is human kind here they are today by/because of chance?

One major problem I have with understanding all this (my own fault for not finding out) is that the actual creation of the first cell....How did it happen? How did it survive? Was there just one and we all are technicly related?
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#20New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:42:37
@monkeymadness Said
The cells getting there in the first place...... i could try and explain if I read up on the way sub atomic particals are attracted to each other and how they react but im at work and should be working

Same here..

And for the answer to treetop.. yes humans are here by chance and luck.
knotme On March 20, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:48:41
@monkeymadness Said
He doesnt believe in his own teachings?!

Haven't you got that the wrong way round?

Deleted

Emerald City,
#22New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 12:51:45
"And for the answer to treetop.. yes humans are here by chance and luck."

IMO ,I can accept that logic. For me the whole thing is just to complex to be luck and/or chance. Everything couldn't have just fallen into place the right way for all this to have taken place. There had to be a design IMO.
innit!

#23New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:02:16
@treetopflyer Said
"And for the answer to treetop.. yes humans are here by chance and luck."

IMO ,I can accept that logic. For me the whole thing is just to complex to be luck and/or chance. Everything couldn't have just fallen into place the right way for all this to have taken place. There had to be a design IMO.

The question i ask you is.. how do you know we are all fallen into the right way?? maybe human evolution is the easiest way... and our brains are too small to understand the meaning or reality of it all?
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:08:11
@markfox01 Said
The question i ask you is.. how do you know we are all fallen into the right way?? maybe human evolution is the easiest way... and our brains are too small to understand the meaning or reality of it all?

and i counter this question with the one that answers your previous post... how do you know it is all by chance?

neither question can be answered satisfactorily, which keeps the mystery in life

nobody can say for sure whether it all happened by chance or we were all created by a higher power... tho i must admit, to me the fact that there is such a diversity of animal life along with our own...the chance it was all luck, is very small.
jrgoss On January 16, 2008

Rockbridge,
#25New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:14:38
@erlend Said
Science explains it quite well. If you're not happy with that, I guess God or whatever you want to call it is the only option.

Science has never even attempted to explain that, let alone do it well. Tell me what the scientific theory is for the origins of matter. Tell me how science explains the origins of the jump form proteins to life. Science has yet to explain how something as simple as a single sequence of genetic material could have engineered itself in nature, and how it could have survived without a cell to live in. Science explains nothing on this issue.
autumnsmama On March 09, 2009

Cambridge, Canada
#26New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:32:35
Is that to say only humans live, breath and think? Life is abundant everywhere. Energy exists everywhere and thought in the brain is just energy.
Not exactly well thought out, my energy is still sleeping
innit!

#27New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:34:34
@autumnsmama Said
Is that to say only humans live, breath and think? Life is abundant everywhere. Energy exists everywhere and thought in the brain is just energy.
Not exactly well thought out, my energy is still sleeping

Your computer directs energy just like a brain is it alive too??
autumnsmama On March 09, 2009

Cambridge, Canada
#28New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:42:21
@markfox01 Said
Your computer directs energy just like a brain is it alive too??

Hell for that matter, Trees direct energy, so who's to say they don't think? The Sun itself is the biggest director of energy, could it be the sun is alive?
(In fact the sun is alive and will be at least till it burns itself out or explodes, but in either case the energies get passed on and continue just like EVERYTHING else, it is just the continual passing on of energy)
So could it be that the energy itself is that higher being that everyone so wants to exist?

Deleted

Emerald City,
#29New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:44:34
@markfox01 Said

I did not know you asked me a question. Let me see, give me a minute.

Human evolution imo was and isn't easy. The process took millions of yrs. ,trail and error if you will.

Our brains must be the right size for our current condition because life itself is the meaning of reality.
innit!

#30New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:45:18
@autumnsmama Said
Hell for that matter, Trees direct energy, so who's to say they don't think? The Sun itself is the biggest director of energy, could it be the sun is alive?
(In fact the sun is alive and will be at least till it burns itself out or explodes, but in either case the energies get passed on and continue just like EVERYTHING else, it is just the continual passing on of energy)
So could it be that the energy itself is that higher being that everyone so wants to exist?

Eaxactly my point. we think we excist but what really does excist is a back of water and matter with energy conttrolling it. So we a re human? where no different to a chicken.. computer.. etc.. it just happens our subatomic structure is this shape and ability. no more no less.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...18 19 20 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs