The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Homosexuality

How do i tell my best friend i'm gay for him??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
Austi On December 26, 2011

Oceanside,
#1New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:24:32
I'm 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I'm almost completely sure that i am gay. I recently started crushing really hard on one of my best friends. I really wanna tell him that i have a crush on but i'm not sure if i should and if i was i wouldn't know how to do it. I have never told anyone that i am gay and i'm not sure if he should be the first i tell. Sorry if this is kinda long, but i really need some help..
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#2New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:43:52
@Austi Said

I'm 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I'm almost completely sure that i am gay. I recently started crushing really hard on one of my best friends. I really wanna tell him that i have a crush on but i'm not sure if i should and if i was i wouldn't know how to do it. I have never told anyone that i am gay and i'm not sure if he should be the first i tell. Sorry if this is kinda long, but i really need some help..

Just tell him that sin, in the form of fleshy lust, is at your door and that you do not want to overcome the devil.

Maybe he also wants to reject Jesus Christ and bow down to Satan.

My suggestion would be to call on the name of the Lord to resist the enemy of your soul.

Find a girl. Go out with her a few times. Get married. Have sex. Have children. Grow a family. Buy a house.

Don't conform to this world and choose a homosexual lifestyle.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:46:44
Perhaps the best thing to do would be to first tell your friend about your feelings of homosexuality without actually mentioning to him that you're attracted to him. Do you have any suspicion that he has the same sorts of feelings?
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 09:49:01
@aquine Said

Just tell him that sin, in the form of fleshy lust, is at your door and that you do not want to overcome the devil.

My suggestion would be to call on the name of the Lord to resist the enemy of your soul.

Find a girl. Go out with her a few times. Get married. Have sex. Have children. Grow a family. Buy a house.

Well there's Christian compassion for you.

Do you believe this is an approach that will get people to listen to you? I'm not being sarcastic in asking that question, I really want to know. Do you feel that kicking someone in the side during a time of need when he's reaching out for help is going to align him with your beliefs, or will it only galvanize more people in opposition to them?
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#5New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:06:25
Buy him a skateboard.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:12:04
@Wellard Said

Buy him a skateboard.

Indeed.

Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 12:57:59
if it's just a crush then maybe don't come out over it. where i live, being gay isn't a big deal. if it's just a crush, keep it to yourself man. i've had a crush on about 10 ladies, but have known it wouldn't go any further. if you seriously like the guy, have a chat with him.
MAW On October 31, 2012

Deleted

Stockport, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:01:07
@aquine Said

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it! You'll be the death of me. Are you sure you weren't that pastor in Bruno?
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:46:28
Keep your mouth shut and get ahold of yourself.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 14:12:17
@Eaglebauer Said

Well there's Christian compassion for you.

Do you believe this is an approach that will get people to listen to you? I'm not being sarcastic in asking that question, I really want to know. Do you feel that kicking someone in the side during a time of need when he's reaching out for help is going to align him with your beliefs, or will it only galvanize more people in opposition to them?

I've finally concluded that aquine doesn't take himself seriously, does this to be absurd and wonders why no one ever catches on that he's joking.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#11New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 15:05:22
@MAW Said

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it! You'll be the death of me. Are you sure you weren't that pastor in Bruno?

He works for Westboro Baptist church.

@Electric_Banana Said

I've finally concluded that aquine doesn't take himself seriously, does this to be absurd and wonders why no one ever catches on that he's joking.

He's not kidding. (read what I wrote above, to MAW. That's about the gist of it. )
MAW On October 31, 2012

Deleted

#12New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 16:11:40
@Electric_Banana Said

Exactly, if he spoke like that to me I'd be buying Kylie Minogue's back catalogue and cruising my local gay bars!
Austi On December 26, 2011

Oceanside,
#13New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 19:45:58
@Eaglebauer Said

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to first tell your friend about your feelings of homosexuality without actually mentioning to him that you're attracted to him. Do you have any suspicion that he has the same sorts of feelings?

Yeah, he's usually messing around but sometimes i think he's serious because he will randomly grab my junk or i will be sitting down and he will come sit on me. And oisin i really like him, i just didn't know how else to put it
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#14New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 20:00:04
@Austi Said

DO NOT tell him you have a crush on him UNTIL you find out IF he's Gay. If he's your Best Friend, then open up to him and let him know you are Gay. Watch his reaction. Remember, you don't CHOOSE your sexual identity, it just is. More than likely your friend is not Gay and he could possibly be repulsed by you "coming out". Confide in him and if he understands and lets you know he's straight, YOU MUST keep your crush to yourself. If you don't you could just lose a friend.

J.R.
MAW On October 31, 2012

Deleted

#15New Post! Dec 26, 2011 @ 20:29:48
@JR_Sanford Said

DO NOT tell him you have a crush on him UNTIL you find out IF he's Gay. If he's your Best Friend, then open up to him and let him know you are Gay. Watch his reaction. Remember, you don't CHOOSE your sexual identity, it just is. More than likely your friend is not Gay and he could possibly be repulsed by you "coming out". Confide in him and if he understands and lets you know he's straight, YOU MUST keep your crush to yourself. If you don't you could just lose a friend.

J.R.

Are you reading this aquinis, this is good advice.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs