The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: The Forum Site:
Site Support

How do I remove a thread I haven't subscribed to?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#1New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:10:30
I keep getting new subscription notifications on the home page. I'm tired of it.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:17:48
You must have subscribed and didn't realize you did..just go again to 'subscrption' at the top of the particular thread, and then click on 'unsubscribe'.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#3New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:22:50
I just checked. I wasn't subscribed to a few of them but they're all listed when I click on posts on my profile. I don't want notifications and I hate having the threads on my list.
LedZap On January 28, 2010

Deleted

In a nightmare,
#4New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:25:16
Go to your profile page...click "edit profile"....click "notifications" and change your preferences.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#5New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:26:44
@Mysteria Said

I just checked. I wasn't subscribed to a few of them but they're all listed when I click on posts on my profile. I don't want notifications and I hate having the threads on my list.

Then click on the post under your profile, when it tells you the next time..and click unsubscribe..its a glitch of some sort.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#6New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:29:06
Okay, but aren't those notifications only for email? I never get any notifications except that someone's posted on my profile.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 00:51:50
@LedZap Said

Go to your profile page...click "edit profile"....click "notifications" and change your preferences.

Yeah that manages email only.

@Mysteria Said

When you click on posts on your profile?
https://www.theforumsite.com/users/Mysteria/posts
^these posts? These are not threads you're subscribed to, they are topics you've posted in. There's no way of clearing these.

From the main menu bar, click on Forums, then Subscribed. This will list posts you are subscribed to. Whichever one you want to remove the subscription from, do as loveis said. Click the thread, then select "subscription" in the upper right corner of the topic and then "unsubscribe" from the drop down menu. If you unsubscribe from *all* the threads then you will no longer get notifications on the home page.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#8New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 04:28:29
@annski729 Said

Yeah that manages email only.

When you click on posts on your profile?
https://www.theforumsite.com/users/Mysteria/posts
^these posts? These are not threads you're subscribed to, they are topics you've posted in. There's no way of clearing these.

From the main menu bar, click on Forums, then Subscribed. This will list posts you are subscribed to. Whichever one you want to remove the subscription from, do as loveis said. Click the thread, then select "subscription" in the upper right corner of the topic and then "unsubscribe" from the drop down menu. If you unsubscribe from *all* the threads then you will no longer get notifications on the home page.

Thanks, Anne.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs