The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

How are you going to show or prove to the person you met online, that you are ser

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
beerman On September 05, 2010

, Canada
#16New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:43:27
I think you already know the answer Ladypinay as you are a good mind reader LOL
ladypinay On January 01, 2011

Madrid, Spain
#17New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:48:24
@beerman Said

I think you already know the answer Ladypinay as you are a good mind reader LOL

i can read books but not mind of people so im not sure of the snwer that you have said...so can you add more if you dont mind about the proofs that someone has to show him or her to prove her or his love please?........
TheSparrow On July 11, 2009

Deleted

LaFollette, Tennessee
#18New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:49:37
I guess I have to be a party pooper and say that I don't believe that you can develop "true feelings" for someone just from talking to them online, or even on the phone. I certainly don't believe you can fall in love with someone online.

But, that's just me.

, Canada
#19New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:56:29
@ladypinay Said

i can read books but not mind of people so im not sure of the snwer that you have said...so can you add more if you dont mind about the proofs that someone has to show him or her to prove her or his love please?........

You cant read minds Ladypinay? OK then as I have just told you my ways of showing proofs. Hope your man also bought you a nice ring there

Madrid, Spain
#20New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:57:06
@TheSparrow Said

I guess I have to be a party pooper and say that I don't believe that you can develop "true feelings" for someone just from talking to them online, or even on the phone. I certainly don't believe you can fall in love with someone online.

But, that's just me.

so it means in your case you dont believe at all in falling in love online?....any idea why some people are falling in love online please????

, Canada
#21New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 05:59:44
maybee because its more romantic online??

Madrid, Spain
#22New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:00:03
@beerman Said

You cant read minds Ladypinay? OK then as I have just told you my ways of showing proofs. Hope your man also bought you a nice ring there

yes he did........ and it is nice...do you want to see the pic of the ring?...

, Canada
#23New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:02:08
@ladypinay Said

yes he did........ and it is nice...do you want to see the pic of the ring?...

Sure Ladypinay, why not post that pic of the ring here on the boards

Madrid, Spain
#24New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:13:22
@beerman Said

Sure Ladypinay, why not post that pic of the ring here on the boards

but do you think its allowed here in the forum?...

and also i will ask my man first if it is ok with him as i respect him alot.......

Deleted

LaFollette, Tennessee
#25New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:14:32
@ladypinay Said

so it means in your case you dont believe at all in falling in love online?....any idea why some people are falling in love online please????

I don't believe anyone is falling in love online. Maybe after they decide to meet each other in person, but certainly not online. People that think they're in love, when they've never met the other person outside of an MSN Messenger box, are just being drawn in by hopeless romanticism.

, Canada
#26New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:18:19
I dissagree with that. Mind you if you think you fall inlove after only 4 or 5 chats then I would agree but after a long period of time ( say 6 months) I think you have a pretty good idea what the person is like!

Madrid, Spain
#27New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:24:44
@TheSparrow Said

I don't believe anyone is falling in love online. Maybe after they decide to meet each other in person, but certainly not online. People that think they're in love, when they've never met the other person outside of an MSN Messenger box, are just being drawn in by hopeless romanticism.

but do you think, people who fall in love online decided to meet in person?......do you think they will waste thier money on the trip most especially if it is a long trip by plane just to tell themselves that no i only want to see her and thats all....

i guess in some point, they developed thier feelings too online before they decided to meet otherwise they will not waste thier money and time

Deleted

LaFollette, Tennessee
#28New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:26:47
@beerman Said

I dissagree with that. Mind you if you think you fall inlove after only 4 or 5 chats then I would agree but after a long period of time ( say 6 months) I think you have a pretty good idea what the person is like!

I don't. The internet gives you limitless chances to think and re-think your responses and reactions to everything. There isn't a backspace button in real life. Whether you talk to someone online for 6 months or 6 years, I don't think you can get an idea of who they really are until you've spent some kind of time with them, or at least had some sort of verbal contact with them, like a phone call. Even with a phone call, I'd say it's a stretch. But maybe I'm being old fashioned... I just prefer speaking with people at coffee shops and libraries and bars, as opposed to chat rooms.

At least when it comes to "relationships".

, Canada
#29New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:27:27
also remember that everybody is different and so you cant generalize. What may work for some may not work for others and as Ladypinay has stated over time one does develop feelings!
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#30New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 06:34:47
My wife and I met "online" and after much email correspondence we finally decided to meet one another. For safety sake, I insisted that she come down to my house to assure her that I was for real and that she could leave whenever she wanted to. We talked for 3 hours and she reluctantly left to her house. Later that night, I got an email from her inviting me up to her house.

The rest is history.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs