The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Horoscopes people! Can we determine our future?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#1New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:12:09
Does anyone know what horoscopes are based on (yes, something about stars or whatever...i know)? Is there any form of reality behind it? There have been heaps of time where my horoscope (NB: I always read them after the month/week/day has passed to see if they were correct) has actually been quite accurate (in a general sense though)...

Is it based on supernatural ideas? Is there really a way to determine your future?

Because if there is a way to know certain aspects of my future, I really would like to know!
Cheeks On March 30, 2009

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#2New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:17:56
I get my horoscope from tarot.com horoscopes.. something like that anyway... and they are pretty much spot on for me.. weird..!

but again, other people may read them a different way, and still see them as being about them..

Im not sure how its done.... with all the planets etc... and find that babble confussing... but im sticking with the one i get.
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#3New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:21:54
I remember watching a program which sat 30 people in a classroom full of desks.
They all had a specific seat assigned and a horoscope for them.
The instructor asked them to raise thier hands if they felt as though, thier personal horoscope was fitting.
The entire class raised thier hands, in agreeance, that thier horoscopes were spot on.
The instructor then asked the entire group to stand, and for each to reverse a seat, but leave your horoscope at the original desk.
After doing so, each person was directed to read the others horoscope.
They were all identicle and the class of people were left to ponder what they originally thought was so personal.
They say that alot of horoscopes contain our lifes goals and problems, and that each person can relate to them in thier own way. I just thought that it was interesting.
Everything I have read about Gemini's seem to be fitting to my personality though. 8)
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#4New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:21:57
I used to read the Horoscope,but I'm not true to my star sign sometimes,so I don't read them anymore.
Cheeks On March 30, 2009

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#5New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:26:26
Yeah.... im on the cusp... I reckon im more leo than cancerian?????

i also agree with what roxy said.. somehow we will make em' about us
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#6New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:28:38
@roxygemini Said

The instructor asked them to raise thier hands if they felt as though, thier personal horoscope was fitting.
The entire class raised thier hands, in agreeance, that thier horoscopes were spot on.
The instructor then asked the entire group to stand, and for each to reverse a seat, but leave your horoscope at the original desk.
They were all identicle and the class of people were left to ponder what they originally thought was so personal.
They say that alot of horoscopes contain our lifes goals and problems, and that each person can relate to them in thier own way. I just thought that it was interesting.
Everything I have read about Gemini's seem to be fitting to my personality though. 8)

I always kind of suspect that..

I do think there is something to the whole "stars" part of it though; and it's effect on our personality's.

...or perhaps I'm just a silly ass.
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#7New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:30:18
I'm Piscean,but I talked with a woman one night and we were discussing star signs,eventually she asked what I was,when I told her she couldn't believe me,she said straight out,there's more Fire than water in you,but I'm right in the middle of Pisces...........maybe a Great White??
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#8New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:32:25
xnuvax? Wait! I'm picking up something from you...!

Yes, here it is!
it appears that your great, great, great, great, great, great granfather on your mother's side is no longer with us! Am I right?
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#9New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:32:58
@rider Said

I'm Piscean,but I talked with a woman one night and we were discussing star signs,eventually she asked what I was,when I told her she couldn't believe me,she said straight out,there's more Fire than water in you,but I'm right in the middle of Pisces...........maybe a Great White??

What you describe is called the "whale type".
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#10New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:36:22
@roxygemini Said

WOW, that's interesting!! thanks for sharing that...yeh im a virgo and i have the typical personality of what a virgo is supposed to have...weird...

SimplyxComplicated On June 28, 2023

Fort Worth, Texas
#11New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:37:35
Personality wise I seem to be pretty spot on with Aquarius.
But when it comes to the "personal" things and what not.
They never seem to be right on, or even close.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#12New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:37:53
@HiImDan Said

Yes, here it is!
it appears that your great, great, great, great, great, great granfather on your mother's side is no longer with us! Am I right?

hahahaha!!! you're so right! WOW YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC!!! lol...good point though. xx
Cheeks On March 30, 2009

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#13New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:38:00
@HiImDan Said

Yes, here it is!

HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#14New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:41:49
@xnuvax Said

hahahaha!!! you're so right! WOW YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC!!! lol...good point though. xx

and I don't even charge
Cheeks On March 30, 2009

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#15New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 05:42:54
@HiImDan Said

Yes, here it is!

My turn.. My turn...

hit me with it Dan
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs