Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 20:31:52
Gotta Love it!

I am Groot

Reminds me of the assignment to recite in front of the class lyrics of a popular song.

Someone I knew chose "Big Balls" by AC/DC!

What?!? It's about parties!??
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 20:41:14
Excellent!

I mean... I AM GROOT!

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 11:52:38
There's hope even in New York

Problem with the language?

.. I didn't watch the video yet
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 14:01:16
@mrmhead Said

There's hope even in New York

Problem with the language?

.. I didn't watch the video yet

He has a right to his opinion. I do not believe he has a right to express his opinion in the way that he does.

He may may have some mental health issues that need addressing. He does not seem to want to physically harm anyone but I bet eventually he is going to get punched. If he behaved that way in some parts of the city he would be sliced, diced and pureed before he hit the ground.

#5New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 14:14:55
The village where I live had two ethnic restaurants; a Chinese (hole in the wall) restaurant and a small Mexican restaurant. The food was very good and they were always very busy.

The employees and many of the customers spoke Chinese and Spanish respectively. ICE came to the village and shut them down. Apparently the workers were undocumented. The workers were contributing to the community and adding to the tax base but they were illegal and had to go.

Rules are rules. That nice president Trump says that they are animals (sub-human).

The Nazi's knew how to deal with sub-humans.
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#6New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 20:51:35
@Erimitus Said

The village where I live had two ethnic restaurants; a Chinese (hole in the wall) restaurant and a small Mexican restaurant. The food was very good and they were always very busy.

The employees and many of the customers spoke Chinese and Spanish respectively. ICE came to the village and shut them down. Apparently the workers were undocumented. The workers were contributing to the community and adding to the tax base but they were illegal and had to go.

Rules are rules. That nice president Trump says that they are animals (sub-human).

The Nazi's knew how to deal with sub-humans.

"That nice president Trump says that they are animals (sub-human)."

No, he said that those in MS-13 were animals/sub-human. LOL! Besides, MS-13 are not Mexicans.

And yes, the law is the law. they were here illegally and had to go. I agree.

Do try to get your story (lies) correct.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 21:45:24
@a777pilot Said

"That nice president Trump says that they are animals (sub-human)."

No, he said that those in MS-13 were animals/sub-human. LOL! Besides, MS-13 are not Mexicans.

And yes, the law is the law. they were here illegally and had to go. I agree.

Do try to get your story (lies) correct.

Ok, since we're trying to keep our "facts" straight:

In this most recent situation, Trump did NOT say "MS-13..." etc, when he made his public statement.

He gave his clarification, “You know I'm referring to the MS-13 gangs that are coming in. I was talking about the MS-13,” a day later.

This is what politicians do... they say something stupid, then back track or "clarify".

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 22:58:41
Alt-Facts are only allowed in tweets and campaign rallies.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 23:07:25
@mrmhead Said

Alt-Facts are only allowed in tweets and campaign rallies.

Nixon once said that the Watergate investigation should be shut down. I forget his exact words, but (roughly) it was: WITCH HUNT!

Its funny how many people have forgotten and/or ignore history.

#10New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 23:47:02
E:. …Trump says that [they] are animals (sub-human).

Pilot: No, he said that those in MS-13 were animals/sub-human.

E: What is MS-13?

Pilot: the law is the law. they were here illegally and had to go..

E: Well they are gone and their shops are empty. We do not want hard working, tax paying people in our village anyway.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 01:29:20
And, to put it into perspective...

> There are about 12.5 million illegal immigrants in the USA.

> There are about 10,000 members of MS-13 (which is about 1 percent of the total number of criminally active gang members nationwide).

> If every member of MS-13 is an illegal alien, that would mean that 0.08% of illegal immigrants are members of MS-13.

> Roughly 820,000 (6.56% to 7.45%) of the 12.5 million illegal immigrants have either a felony or "serious" misdemeanor conviction.

> That would mean that of the illegal aliens who have criminal convictions, MS-13 members makes up roughly 1.3%.

Is MS-13 a problem? Yes. Are they "animals"? Metaphorically: Yes.

Are they representative of illegal immigrants? No.

#12New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 01:36:02
@chaski Said

Ok, since we're trying to keep our "facts" straight:

In this most recent situation, Trump did NOT say "MS-13..." etc, when he made his public statement.

He gave his clarification, “You know I'm referring to the MS-13 gangs that are coming in. I was talking about the MS-13,” a day later.

This is what politicians do... they say something stupid, then back track or "clarify".

I only heard what he actually said not what he said he said.

What is MS-13? If I understand correctly they are sub-human.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#13New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 01:48:03
@Erimitus Said

What is MS-13? If I understand correctly they are sub-human.

MS-13 is a "violent organized crime" group.

One might say that they are a street gang on steroids.

The were formed by immigrants from El Salvadore many years ago... In the 70s maybe 80s) in the Los Angeles, CA area. I think that the original members were actually legal immigrants, but I could be wrong on that point.

The MS has a meaning, though I forget it off the top of my head. The 13 signifies the 13th letter of the alphabet (M)... this, I think, signifies a connection to a specific organize crime group in Mexico for which they are associated.

Over the years they have expanded to other parts of the USA.

They are particularly and brutally violent. The violence is normally, though not exclusively, directed towards other gangs, suspected snitches, their prostitutes who are not doing a good job...and innocent by standers.... mostly other gangs.

Wikipedia probably has a basic write-up.... I might check it out later.

#14New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 01:59:12
@chaski Said

MS-13 is a "violent organized crime" group.

One might say that they are a street gang on steroids.

The were formed by immigrants from El Salvadore many years ago... In the 70s maybe 80s) in the Los Angeles, CA area. I think that the original members were actually legal immigrants, but I could be wrong on that point.

The MS has a meaning, though I forget it off the top of my head. The 13 signifies the 13th letter of the alphabet (M)... this, I think, signifies a connection to a specific organize crime group in Mexico for which they are associated.

Over the years they have expanded to other parts of the USA.

They are particularly and brutally violent. The violence is normally, though not exclusively, directed towards other gangs, suspected snitches, their prostitutes who are not doing a good job...and innocent by standers.... mostly other gangs.

Wikipedia probably has a basic write-up.... I might check it out later.

TY
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#15New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 02:24:34
I cannot believe that liberals/Democrats are so hateful of Trump that they will come to the defense of MS-13.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs