The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

Honestly Where Does Everybody Think We're Gunna End Up In 20 Years?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#16New Post! Dec 14, 2007 @ 11:21:36
@the7thdimension Said
of course not, but its going to cause a huge affect. eventually everyone will panic, and things get ugly when there is panic.

There's been all kinds of crazy weather and I haven't seen people panic yet.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Dec 14, 2007 @ 11:33:43
@the7thdimension Said
its funny that you say that. 1987 was george orwells famous novel on how big brother is going to take over america. and i was just hearing about how ibm is designing city wide camera and computer systems. one which they are planning to implement in nyc

You know that in Orwell's novel 1984 is about the fear of a totalitarian government right?

I reckon that we don't have a great deal longer on this earth, but I do reckon we have considerably more than 20 years left. Whether or not I am right, or you are right, where is the conspiracy in all of this? Afterall, it is in the conspiracy thread.
gia On January 22, 2008

, South Carolina
#18New Post! Dec 14, 2007 @ 13:09:52
Aliens will land on Earth and take over.
dlsharp On November 30, 2015

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
#20New Post! Dec 15, 2007 @ 04:25:53
ding, ding, ding, ding,...welcome to the Twilight Zone. I'm your host Rod Serling and we have just hopped twenty years into the future. Hydrogen rules, we have all the power we need, our land is producing more food than ever, poverty is extinct, we don't have use for money anymore. Doctors have extended life to eternal life for all 8 trillion of us. China has decided to recind it's law against having babies. Aids is extinct. Gay marriages are legal. Everything is legal. Now a message from our new world leader...Prime Minister Tooth Fairy. ding. ding. ding. ding.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#21New Post! Dec 15, 2007 @ 04:28:10
@dlsharp Said
ding, ding, ding, ding,...welcome to the Twilight Zone. I'm your host Rod Serling and we have just hopped twenty years into the future. Hydrogen rules, we have all the power we need, our land is producing more food than ever, poverty is extinct, we don't have use for money anymore. Doctors have extended life to eternal life for all 8 trillion of us. China has decided to recind it's law against having babies. Aids is extinct. Gay marriages are legal. Everything is legal. Now a message from our new world leader...Prime Minister Tooth Fairy. ding. ding. ding. ding.

its funny because all of these technologies exist right now. but everyone is so dependent on technology that is outdated. sounds a little bit like a religion in one way to me....
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Dec 15, 2007 @ 09:11:07
The technology to extend life forever is available already?? I suppose the lizard people are hiding it from us
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#23New Post! Dec 15, 2007 @ 13:53:12
@the7thdimension Said
because you can't die.

your spirit can't be destroyed, only the body that carries it.

so the conspiracy is that no one will tell you this. religions steer you in the wrong direction, politics restrict you with money taxes debt banks. its a mindf***, a conspiracy, a sham, whatever you wanna call it and whether you believe it or not. its here and u can see it, maybe u dont want to admit it to yourself

Wait, the conspiracy is that everyone is making us think we are going to die?
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#26New Post! Dec 15, 2007 @ 23:36:44
@the7thdimension Said
yeah pretty much. making you fear death. imagine how much better life would be if you didn't fear death. for exaple, when you want to talk to a pretty girl but you fear rejection. this is a fear of death. death has its many forms. if you can surpass this fear of death then nothing is outside of your reach.

Um, i fear death but I don't fear going up and talking to pretty girls.

I'm slightly confused i'm afraid.
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Dec 16, 2007 @ 00:39:30
I don't fear death or talking to pretty girls but a farrari is currently outside my reach
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#28New Post! Dec 16, 2007 @ 01:54:36
@shadowy Said
I don't fear death or talking to pretty girls but a farrari is currently outside my reach

im pretty sure you fear death. but notice how u said currently. at least you have a good attitude in one way
chanel On December 18, 2007

Dallas, Texas
#30New Post! Dec 16, 2007 @ 02:02:58
I was born 20 years ago, and it seems to me like a lot has changed.

Especially technology! I know all of y'all remember what it was like when almost NO ONE had a cell phone or a computer. Now days, it seems like kids in elementary school have cell phones!

My best friend's little brother just got a new iPhone and he's only 8 years old!!!!

I know that seems rather pointless...but I think we'll see technology advance a WHOLE lot in the next 20 years. Think about your parents...and think about how much more technologically advanced you are compared to them...

Now think a head 20 years....think about the possibility of your children being even more technologically advanced that you!

Creepy...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs