Television

Homeland

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 06, 2012 @ 17:50:49
has anyone been watching this ?

it's about a US marine who is liberated after 8 years of captivity in iraq. when he goes home there is a homeland security woman who thinks that he has been turned and is planning an attack on US soil, the kicker being that she has mental health issues.

i'm an episode and a half in and would like to know if it's worth sticking with 'cause at the minute it's pretty slow and boring.
aneil On February 20, 2023

Freeport, Trinidad and Tobago
#2New Post! Jan 06, 2012 @ 18:14:57
@Oisin Said

has anyone been watching this ?

it's about a US marine who is liberated after 8 years of captivity in iraq. when he goes home there is a homeland security woman who thinks that he has been turned and is planning an attack on US soil, the kicker being that she has mental health issues.

i'm an episode and a half in and would like to know if it's worth sticking with 'cause at the minute it's pretty slow and boring.

Alot of shows i like start off pretty slow. what you wrote sounds good though, i'll watch it but i don't have cable for the rest of the month :/

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 06, 2012 @ 18:35:11
@aneil Said

Alot of shows i like start off pretty slow. what you wrote sounds good though, i'll watch it but i don't have cable for the rest of the month :/

i binned it after episode 2. couldn't be bothered with it. in saying that though, the first 6 or 7 episodes of the wire were like pulling teeth and it turned out to be one of my favourite programs ever.

i don't think i gave homeland a fair crack and i wasn't paying attention to it like i probably should have been. i'll maybe try it again later.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jan 09, 2012 @ 04:23:27
i watched the whole first season of " homeland " is excellent, it is a very written story. if you are except a lot of action or violence in the series , you are not going see that much of it, this show that has a slow build up worth the wait to the end of season. the story need this momentum to build up to a very good season finale, that you should like, like i did. next sunday, the gloden globes awards, homeland is nominate " best drama ", " best actor ", and " best actress ". in the tv guide this week, that homeland exactly walk away with best drama. brilliant claine danes ( who won gloden globe, as well as emmy for " temple grandin " last year ) she is fantastic in this series. last couple of years, i don't get showtime on regular basis, charcter communications offer 6 months free trail or i just watched showtime's series on casttv.com. anyway, the only series i watched on showtime now, homeland, nurse jackie, and of course, my boy, dexter. homeland is something you , at least, try to watch it, who know? you might like it!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 09, 2012 @ 04:27:01
yeah, i'll probably give it another go at some point.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#6New Post! Jan 09, 2012 @ 04:32:46
I really liked it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs