Hitler!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:23:13
Hitler was good at leading people, fact.

he didnt kill anyone...nor did he directly order anyone to. thats why hundreds of nazis were tried

Compared to the Christians

Fulcher claimed that once the Crusaders had managed to get over the walls of Jerusalem, the Muslim defenders there ran away. Fulcher claimed that the Crusaders cut down anybody they could and that the streets of Jerusalem were ankle deep in blood. The rest of the Crusaders got into the city when the gates were opened. The slaughter continued and the Crusaders "killed whoever they wished". Those Muslims who had their lives spared, had to go round and collect the bodies before dumping them outside of the city because they stank so much. The Muslims claimed afterwards that 70,000 people were killed and that the Crusaders took whatever treasure they could from the Dome of the Rock.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#2New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:29:17
So, you're comparing Nazis to Christians?

Hitler was very charismatic, I'll give you that. But I don't think it's a good thing to compare nazis to christians. It just doesn't seem right.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:31:18
You can't compare a fascist dictator to an entire religious ideology. That's a rather bold claim to make.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:35:05
@townie_guy Said

he didnt kill anyone...nor did he directly order anyone to. thats why hundreds of nazis were tried.

Really?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:36:18
Im just staing the facts. Figures wise Hitler is still in the millions with the number of Jews executed. Also wheather it is a religious ideology or not its still one of them things they forget to mention in church.

As far as I'm aware the thing Hitler personally and directly killed was his dogs whom he poisoned. Everyone else was killed by his Waffen SS or soldiers

Altho he did have medals from WW1 so he probably did see action.

Also he did have great leadership skills as inspired people into killing all thos Jew's.

Im not saying he was a good person but he was a good leader.
Zombie Slayer

#6New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:41:02
@townie_guy Said

Im just staing the facts. Figures wise Hitler is still in the millions with the number of Jews executed. Also wheather it is a religious ideology or not its still one of them things they forget to mention in church.

As far as I'm aware the thing Hitler personally and directly killed was his dogs whom he poisoned. Everyone else was killed by his Waffen SS or soldiers

Also he did have great leadership skills as inspired people into killing all thos Jew's.

I think you need to hit the history books.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:42:24
So do you disagree that Hitler was an effective leader?? Morals aside!
\m//O_O\\m/

#8New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:43:49
@townie_guy Said

He killed himself, does that count?
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#9New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:45:02
@townie_guy Said

So do you disagree that Hitler was an effective leader?? Morals aside!

He was a very effective leader. That's how he got all the nazis to follow him.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#10New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:46:51
@SparklyKatie Said

He killed himself, does that count?

Hitler is NOT dead!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:48:25
Quote:
Adolf Hitler?s early life was spent in Austria. He liked drawing; however, he was unsuccessful in passing the examination at the academy of arts. He then went to Munich and joined the 16th Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment of World War I, wherein he was gassed and wounded, and was also given an award for bravery in action.

Maybe if they hadnt been so harsh about his art, things would of turned out better.
Zombie Slayer

#12New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:49:06
@townie_guy Said

Maybe if they hadnt been so harsh about his art, things would of turned out better.

I actually agree with that. He was a pretty good artist if I may say so myself.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:53:29
OK heres a really interesting Hypothetical Question.

If you were walking past a school and you saw a 9 year old Hitler, who had not committed any crimes yet. WOuld you kill him there and then if you could. And would you be in the right as he has not yet done anything wrong.
\m//O_O\\m/

#14New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:55:04
@townie_guy Said

If you were walking past a school and you saw a 9 year old Hitler, who had not committed any crimes yet. WOuld you kill him there and then if you could. And would you be in the right as he has not yet done anything wrong.

I'd take a picture, a 9 year old with a moustache would be unusual.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#15New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:57:13
@townie_guy Said

Wouldn't that cause a rip in the space-time continuum or some other such nonsense?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs