Hell or Heaven

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
minnie31111 On September 30, 2009

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:20:19
I posted this on wrong forum earlier.

Do you think that a fetus of just 10weeks old has a soul/spirit and if so does it go to heaven or hell??? I am very depressed and had this abortion 20 years ago. Its plaging the life out of me as somebody mentioned it could be in hell, if so do I deserve life. I was only 17 at the time and believe I done the right thing.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:23:00
Ye forget about religion love its there to create more problems that it solves.. your fetus was a bundle of cells.. it didn't have any sentient life it was more of a parasite as it needed you to live off..

So stop listening to people that to be honest are mental.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:24:09
No, i do not think a 10 week fetus has a soul.

How could it be in hell. Whoever told you that is a cruel and unchristian person.

If it did have a soul then it would be pure. How can a fetus sin?
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#4New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:24:18
I don't think it did either, i think it died, and that was that.

Looking from the point of view of a Christian, I'd probably say something like "God knew the soul's heart and where the child needs to be" OR "how could God even judge something that was never given a chance?"

I'm sure hell would not even be a consideration for an unborn unaware child.

You were 16 years old. Please don't let this plague your mind.
GoblintheGoblin On March 01, 2010
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:29:29
there is no soul don't worry. there also is no heaven or hell but don't worry about that either.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#6New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 10:57:46
@minnie31111 Said

I posted this on wrong forum earlier.

Do you think that a fetus of just 10weeks old has a soul/spirit and if so does it go to heaven or hell??? I am very depressed and had this abortion 20 years ago. Its plaging the life out of me as somebody mentioned it could be in hell, if so do I deserve life. I was only 17 at the time and believe I done the right thing.

Well it certainly didn't go to hell. I can tell you that much.

Look, what's done is done. You gotta move on with your life.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#7New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 12:57:25
If you THINK you deserve to die from the things you've done in the past then not one person here would be here because we've all made decisions and choices based only on what we knew at that time.

Yesterday is yesterday and you can't change one iota of it. Tomorrow you know nothing of, so don't worry about things you don't know about yet. Today has a lot to handle on its own, so live for this day and make the best of it.

If you try to carry yesterday, tomorrow and today all in one day how will you ever move ahead? Impossible! So cut yourself a break and deal with what's been given you today and deal with it and when the day's done shake it off because tomorrow something new will come your way and today will be the past you can't change.
minnie31111 On September 30, 2009

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 15:16:24
Hi guys, I know you may think im going on about it but I have OCD and my thoughts are driving me mad. Should I feel guilty that my 10week old fetus could be suffering in heaven or hell. I am very depressed and to thosse of sound mind I might sound crazy but its such a real feeling to me at the mo. I had the abortion 20 years ago, i gave birth to my beautiful daughter 7 months ago and then got depression and these thoughts started. please help
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 15:19:03
@minnie31111 Said

Hi guys, I know you may think im going on about it but I have OCD and my thoughts are driving me mad. Should I feel guilty that my 10week old fetus could be suffering in heaven or hell. I am very depressed and to thosse of sound mind I might sound crazy but its such a real feeling to me at the mo. I had the abortion 20 years ago, i gave birth to my beautiful daughter 7 months ago and then got depression and these thoughts started. please help

There's no such thing as hell. It isn't real. You're new daughter needs you to be happy and forget about the past.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#10New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 15:21:10
I feel terrible for the mental anguish you are going through.

I myself do not believe in God, but from what goes along with Heaven and Hell, how can a fetus go to Hell?? They would have to of sinned for that to happen. So the people that are telling you this, they are saying everything they can to MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY. Ignore them!!
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Sep 23, 2009 @ 15:34:30
If anything I suppose it would be in purgatory. Though don't religions say we are born good but steadily and continually sin, so if thats the case then being aborted would be the only sure root to heaven.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013