Forums:
Health & Fitness

Healthy state of mind

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
tradtke On February 04, 2014

, Wisconsin
#1New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 18:29:07
I love endurance sports, I love events that in some aspect requires a healhier mindset than a body.

Endurance sports are not really a very healthy activity to partake in because it pushes the body past its limits but thats why i like to do them. Some of the healthiest people on earth are the ones performing in these endurance activities. I love to partake in them.

Whats just as important in staying healthy is to make sure your mind-set is just as healthy. You can have the healthiest body in the world, but if your mind is weak you wont be able to acomplish anything. Your mind is what pushes your body past its limits.

www.kayaklakemichigan.wordpress.com
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#2New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 18:50:24
@tradtke Said

I love endurance sports, I love events that in some aspect requires a healhier mindset than a body.

Endurance sports are not really a very healthy activity to partake in because it pushes the body past its limits but thats why i like to do them. Some of the healthiest people on earth are the ones performing in these endurance activities. I love to partake in them.

Whats just as important in staying healthy is to make sure your mind-set is just as healthy. You can have the healthiest body in the world, but if your mind is weak you wont be able to acomplish anything. Your mind is what pushes your body past its limits.

www.kayaklakemichigan.wordpress.com

Define: Weak Mind!
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 19:59:27
@lil_bear01 Said

Define: Weak Mind!

Not being able to 'will' yourself out of, or 'into' certain things..

Kind of like what I've been going through these past few days..
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#4New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 22:56:10
@sTreetAngeL Said

Not being able to 'will' yourself out of, or 'into' certain things..

Kind of like what I've been going through these past few days..

That's not called a 'Weak Mind', it's called grieving and giving your mind the time it needs to go through the process. If it was a 'Weak Mind' then everyone would be guilty in the first of having one.
tradtke On February 04, 2014

, Wisconsin
#5New Post! Jun 09, 2010 @ 03:22:43
As far as endurance sports are concerned a weak minded person is someone who gives up when they feel pain in their body. Someone who is strong fights through that pain.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs