Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>
will health-care pass this week?
yes
no
don't care
View Results
TheMuse On February 15, 2016

#1New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:04:05
I have been trying to keep up with what's going on with health-care.

I wanted the public option, TORT reform, and no pre-existing conditions

The one I wanted most is no pre-existing.

I am a mother of a special needs child, and she will have long medical bills her whole life. Right now she is on Medicaid...But they want to take 1/2 a trillion dollars away from that???

Anyone have a crystal ball?
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#2New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:07:42
Not really sure why anyone would be apposed to it. All of the arguements vs it don't make any sense or are just flat out stupid.

"Death panels?" really?... lol

#3New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:19:00
@doubtingthomas Said

Not really sure why anyone would be apposed to it. All of the arguements vs it don't make any sense or are just flat out stupid.

"Death panels?" really?... lol

From what I can see it's the cost of the bill in whole that people are b****ing about.

In My opinion if President Obama would have waited until the USA came through the financial free fall and peoples lives were beginning to get better, he would have had a much better time of it.
Idunno On April 23, 2012

Aurora Borealis, Alaska
#4New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:32:44
Why don't you have a choice I dunno, for this poll?
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#5New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:39:21
Who knows with this sack of clowns in washington.

#6New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:50:46
@Idunno Said

Why don't you have a choice I dunno, for this poll?

Sorry I didn't think about that

But it would have made sense
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#7New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:53:55
@TheMuse Said

From what I can see it's the cost of the bill in whole that people are b****ing about.

In My opinion if President Obama would have waited until the USA came through the financial free fall and peoples lives were beginning to get better, he would have had a much better time of it.

Compare the cost of not doing anything, and the cost of this bill. Then get back to me.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#8New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 18:54:26
@TheMuse Said

I have been trying to keep up with what's going on with health-care.

I wanted the public option, TORT reform, and no pre-existing conditions

The one I wanted most is no pre-existing.

I am a mother of a special needs child, and she will have long medical bills her whole life. Right now she is on Medicaid...But they want to take 1/2 a trillion dollars away from that???

Anyone have a crystal ball?

You don't want preexisting conditions covered?
mizzyb On May 31, 2010

Baltimore, Maryland
#9New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 19:57:36
@TheMuse Said

Sooo you believe that Obama, as president of the United States of America, the most looked-up-to nation in the world, should've sat back and decided to do nothing? This "financial freefall", this recession that you are talking about was caused by us. It is only right that we do something to get out of it. If Obama decided not to do anything, and if he would've waited, do you know where we would be? In another Great Depression... Now I don't think that they should take out money from organizations like Medicaid that are helping many people that cannot help themselves but I can see why they thought its bill was too high. We are just leaving a recession and now the government is reconsidering all the money it has been spending, it is trying to make cut-backs so that we dont fall back into the recession we are still recovering from.

#10New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 21:26:07
@raditz Said

You don't want preexisting conditions covered?

no no...

I want the insurence to cover all conditions now matter when they happen.

#11New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 21:29:23
@mizzyb Said

Sooo you believe that Obama, as president of the United States of America, the most looked-up-to nation in the world, should've sat back and decided to do nothing? This "financial freefall", this recession that you are talking about was caused by us. It is only right that we do something to get out of it. If Obama decided not to do anything, and if he would've waited, do you know where we would be? In another Great Depression... Now I don't think that they should take out money from organizations like Medicaid that are helping many people that cannot help themselves but I can see why they thought its bill was too high. We are just leaving a recession and now the government is reconsidering all the money it has been spending, it is trying to make cut-backs so that we dont fall back into the recession we are still recovering from.

Please show me where I said that I believed the President Obama should have done nothing to help the free fall..
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#12New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 22:09:00
@TheMuse Said

no no...

I want the insurence to cover all conditions now matter when they happen.

Insurance shouldn't cover pre-existing conditions. Insurance is to cover the expenses of unforeseen accidents/conditions, not as a method to get a service for a considerably cheaper rate.
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#13New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 22:13:31
@raditz Said

Insurance shouldn't cover pre-existing conditions. Insurance is to cover the expenses of unforeseen accidents/conditions, not as a method to get a service for a considerably cheaper rate.

my daughter was born with a heart condition. You could say that this is a pre-existing condition in every situation because she was infact born with it.

Should she recieve medical care due to complications with her heart?

And in your opinion what is the difference between a "unforeseen" condition and a "foreseen" condition?
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#14New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 22:50:56
@raditz Said

I thought pre-existing conditions were things that were the result of an accident or you weren't born with but knew about before you went on the insurance.

Things that you're born with are congenital and (I think) would fall under a different category.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#15New Post! Mar 17, 2010 @ 23:26:21
@raditz Said

Ah yes. Compassionate Conservatism at it's finest!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs