Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#16New Post! Jan 19, 2020 @ 23:13:30
@chaski Said

Obama already took all of our guns... Game over... Also declared himself King....

But... But... I didn't even get mine yet.
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 01:07:30
@Cpat92 Said

But... But... I didn't even get mine yet.

Sorry... too late... deep state shadow government took all the guns...

We’re all doomed... DOOMED!
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#18New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 02:42:37
@chaski Said

Sorry... too late... deep state shadow government took all the guns...

We’re all doomed... DOOMED!

Those damn whippersnappers take all the fun away !
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#19New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 03:27:55
Taking away guns from people who could be a danger to themselves or to others is not a bad idea. However, who makes the determination? The Red Flag Laws are used to confiscate weapons and make arrests without due process. If I am assuming the group called "The Base" are exactly what the FBI tells me they are then I am putting my trust in the FBI and the press.

The FBI lied about Waco.

The Red Flag laws then become a way to remove people from society without anyone thinking it is wrong. What if these guys are actually members of Anonymous? What if they are guys that have information that could damage the government or some wealthy banker? I don't know who these "Base" guys are but I know they haven't lied to me, of course they've never had the chance.

4dforum.org,
#20New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 03:31:17
And the bit about Janet Reno, I remember hearing somewhere she basically was chased out of her own office and gladly left because she didn't want to be held responsible for whatever was going to happen.
Stalker

#21New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 03:45:41
@4d4m Said

The FBI lied about Waco.

Oh... do tell... but keep in mind that it was originally an ATF case. The FBI only came in at the end... the very end.

@4d4m Said

And the bit about Janet Reno, I remember hearing somewhere she basically was chased out of her own office and gladly left because she didn't want to be held responsible for whatever was going to happen.

This is a dumb and idiotic story.

Reno was the AG for 8 years... only 2 or 3 months of which at the very beginning had anything to do with Waco.

4dforum.org,
#22New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 03:59:15
Taking away guns from people who could be a danger to themselves or to others is not a bad idea. However, who makes the determination? The Red Flag Laws are used to confiscate weapons and make arrests without due process. If I am assuming the group called "The Base" are exactly what the FBI tells me they are then I am putting my trust in the FBI and the press.

The FBI lied about Ruby Ridge.

The Red Flag laws then become a way to remove people from society without anyone thinking it is wrong. What if these guys are actually members of Anonymous? What if they are guys that have information that could damage the government or some wealthy banker? I don't know who these "Base" guys are but I know they haven't lied to me, of course they've never had the chance. More importantly - what about the next guy or set of guys, and the ones after that???
Stalker

#23New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:23:13
@4d4m Said

I don't know who these "Base" guys are but I know they haven't lied to me..

If you don't know who they are, how could you possibly know whether or not they have ever lied to you?

Just asking a Plato/Socrates like question of logic.

4dforum.org,
#24New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:45:01
@chaski Said

If you don't know who they are, how could you possibly know whether or not they have ever lied to you?

Just asking a Plato/Socrates like question of logic.

That's why the sentence ends with " of course they've never had the chance"

4dforum.org,
#25New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:45:35

The FBI lied about 9/11

The Red Flag laws then become a way to remove people from society without anyone thinking it is wrong. What if these guys are actually members of Anonymous? What if they are guys that have information that could damage the government or some wealthy banker? I don't know who these "Base" guys are but I know they haven't lied to me, of course they've never had the chance. More importantly - what about the next guy or set of guys, and the ones after that???
Stalker

#26New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:50:58
@4d4m Said

That's why the sentence ends with " of course they've never had the chance"

Again: If you don't know who they are, how would you know?

You could only know if you knew who they are.

Simple logic.
Stalker

#27New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:51:19
@4d4m Said

The FBI lied about 9/11

In what way?

4dforum.org,
#28New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:56:23
You're avoiding the subject;

Is it a good idea to give law enforcement a free ticket to arrest anyone any time they like, or confiscate property, without holding them accountable for their actions by the judiciary in a reasonable amount of time in accordance with our laws of due process?
Stalker

#29New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 04:59:19
@4d4m Said

You're avoiding the subject;

In what way?

@4d4m Said

Is it a good idea to give law enforcement a free ticket to arrest anyone any time they like...

Where is this being done? Clearly not in the USA.

4dforum.org,
#30New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 05:14:10
@chaski Said

In what way?

Where is this being done? Clearly not in the USA.

The FBI lied about the assassination of John F Kennedy

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs