Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Grown up words

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 31, 2019 @ 18:18:06
A group of pre school children were trying to become accustomed to the first year. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on no baby talk. 
"You need to use 'big people' words," she'd always remind them. She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend. "I went to visit my Nana." 
"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use big people words!" She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo." 
She said, "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. Use big people words." She then asked Bobby what he had done. "I read a book," he replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?" Bobby thought about it, then puffed out his little chest with great pride and said, "Winnie the s***."
Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 31, 2019 @ 19:11:04
@rondetto Said

A group of pre school children were trying to become accustomed to the first year. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on no baby talk. 
"You need to use 'big people' words," she'd always remind them. She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend. "I went to visit my Nana." 
"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use big people words!" She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo." 
She said, "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. Use big people words." She then asked Bobby what he had done. "I read a book," he replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?" Bobby thought about it, then puffed out his little chest with great pride and said, "Winnie the s***."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs