The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

Grow old gracefully or fight age kicking and screaming?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
Which is better?
age with grace
plastic fantastic
View Results
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:09:41
So I was wondering. Is it better to grow older with grace?

I dont mean just roll over and accept ageing without any help like hair dye and moisturiser and carefully thought out make up and clothing and jewellery.

What i mean is would you reach for the botox and if so when would you stop using it? Would you go for plastic surgery. Would you go for extremes to cling on to a youthful appearance?

Also how would you feel about your partner doing either and would this be different to say how you felt about your mother if she decided to go botox crazy?

Here is an example of what i mean

with grace

with plastic

The first lady is 57 and Kim is 52.

Be honest.
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#2New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:12:57
Kim...sorry Selena Scott lol!
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#3New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:16:24
The women in my family are lucky, in as we don't show our age... If you saw a photo of my Mom, you wouldn't think she was old enough to have 2 kids in their 30s!!! And when I go outta town, I get carded for alcohol!!!
ALSO... I recently grew my FIRST white hair... *AHEM* I've had many white eyebrows, whatever THAT'S about... but last month, when I was WASTED as HELL, and at a concert, I discovered a white hair sticking outta my bandana... My friends laughed and got me, and pulled it out... HAHAHAHA... But last week it grew back!!! Lines, natural or scars... White hairs... IDK... You live... and it takes its toll, good or bad... It's like a badge! It says "I'VE LIVED this life!!! And I've lived it WELL!!!"
Mebbe that's just me.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#4New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:32:01
My mom had her eyes done for medical reasons as did my uncle. In my family our eyelids do some weird stuff, but for nonmedical reasons no I would not have anything done.
I don't think I look 35 though. So ask me again in a few years, but I think my answer would still be the same
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:37:59
Gracefully, f*** cosmetic surgery.

Some women look great in their latter years, Helen Mirren is one, Elle Macpherson is another. I wouldn't want to go under the knife at any age.
Rasputin On March 13, 2020

London, Canada
#6New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:40:35
Sometimes I get depressed about getting old, but really, what choice do any of us have. I really don't think fighting it kicking and screaming does anyone any good. It is really just part of a journey each of us must make. You trade youth and beauty for wisdom and experience. Hopefully as our bodies decay we are gaining spiritual strength to replace the physical strength of youth.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:43:30
@Rasputin Said

Sometimes I get depressed about getting old, but really, what choice do any of us have. I really don't think fighting it kicking and screaming does anyone any good. It is really just part of a journey each of us must make. You trade youth and beauty for wisdom and experience. Hopefully as our bodies decay we are gaining spiritual strength to replace the physical strength of youth.

I tend to agree with you. Madonna for example, I think shes fantastic but she is reported to be going to ridiculous lengths to maintain youth. I dunno if its true.

But like you said, at some point its inevitable.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#8New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:49:15
I have grown old very gracefuly,I have a 30 year old trapped inside of me! I know let him out before I get him all wrinkly! HA HA!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#9New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:52:46
By the time I get wrinkly enough have to consider this option, I will be senile enough not to care... I am old now, and have no major wrinklage to speak of... running out of hair though...
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#11New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:58:05
Beauty is only skin deep,it's what's inside that really matters,you can have the face of an angel and be 65,but what if the person inside all that gloss is a heartless b****.

I saw a picture of Donnatella Versace (Spell?neither know nor care)sitting topless on a beach,she's a badly wrinkled hag the tit's are sagging to a point and you can see the implants doing their best to still make themselves look good but failing badly.

There was a line here yrs ago about Jackie Collin's,"She's had that many face lifts that she's got hair on her chest now"
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#12New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:02:22
@KAMPA Said

I have grown old very gracefuly,I have a 30 year old trapped inside of me! I know let him out before I get him all wrinkly! HA HA!

I know what you mean Kampa,the same with me,the poor bastard stuck inside is suffering now,and what he used to be able to do all night now takes him all night to do Does have some advantages,as long as we can stay awake
Rasputin On March 13, 2020

London, Canada
#13New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:04:20
Time waits for no one. It's true that every year gets shorter as you age. Remember when you were a kid and a year seemed like an eternity? Everyone at some point has that holy s*** moment where you wonder where all those years went.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#14New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:05:05
You said it brother,if they'd just give us a chance we could show them what we are capable of!
JustMeAgain On January 03, 2014
Is it fish?

Derby, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:06:06
I don't know about anyone else, but i'm aging disgrcefully.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs