Conspiracies

Government Secret Society "Illuminati"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
democratrebel On October 03, 2008

Raleigh, North Carolina
#1New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:04:27
If you don't know about it i suggest you get on your computer and research and then you'll really see how crooked those bastards in office are and the world plan thats in store for me and u. Its just not government officials either its one big as family tree of them. Just google government secret society and just start reading. Its very informational and shocking. Its alot of things that are being kept in the dark from the public eye. Under the pyramid on the dollar bill where it says Nuvus Ordo Seclorum stands for New World Order and you think i'm joking research it. This sh!t is bigger than what u think. Just a little insight, but check it out.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#2New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:06:59
Demo..if you have yet to meet fellow used 7thdimension, you shoud go check him out.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#3New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:19:01
7thdimension is fun.

Also, he's yet to see Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#4New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:24:57
I just checked out 7th dimension and its also very enlighting. i wonder how many average people don't have a clue that it exsist. Thanks for the tip vizzy.
lisajones On December 31, 2009

Woodbridge, Virginia
#5New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:26:26
The only problem with things like secret societies and large conspiracies, is that they are too secret & too large to be touched. Should it be real (& it could be), you would be eliminated before you got anywhere close to it. 8)
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#6New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:27:59
7thdimension is a member, AFAIK

Also, of course it says New World Order on your bills.

It also says "Duty before all" on some of our coins, and "For Sweden in time". Who cares what a bill says?

There's a fine fine line on our 20-kr bill, when looked at under a microscope, it's actually a whole story
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#7New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:34:07
@democratrebel Said
If you don't know about it i suggest you get on your computer and research and then you'll really see how crooked those bastards in office are and the world plan thats in store for me and u. Its just not government officials either its one big as family tree of them. Just google government secret society and just start reading. Its very informational and shocking. Its alot of things that are being kept in the dark from the public eye. Under the pyramid on the dollar bill where it says Nuvus Ordo Seclorum stands for New World Order and you think i'm joking research it. This sh!t is bigger than what u think. Just a little insight, but check it out.

That was mentally stimulating. In some societies u can't even mention anything out of the ordinary.
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#8New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 16:47:38
I hear stuff like this and worse all the time. I don't doubt that its true to a certain extent and I'm positive there's alot of stuff we don't know and won't know no matter how much we try. But what I don't see are the solutions to all this. Ok, now we know there is a secret society probably already succeeded in world domination and what are we supposed to do about it?

Raleigh, North Carolina
#9New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:06:40
To be honest its really nothing we can do because they have been practicing this for thousands of years. this is somehting thats been going on for the longest but its been so secretive if people caught on to it it would be to late. This goes back down the line of history a long way. I just think its a damn shame but its the government they can do what they want and no one would ever find out about. All the people thats freemasons are apart of this Illuminati family tree believe or not. if i'm correct just about every president we has was a freemason accept for Kennedy, but don't quote on that, have to do more research.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#10New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:06:51
@democratrebel Said

I'm not sure I see a problem with a secret organization controling everything.

Even if it was true and there was a secret bunch of guys ruling everything, whats the problem with it?

Raleigh, North Carolina
#11New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:18:25
@doubtingthomas Said

Even if it was true and there was a secret bunch of guys ruling everything, whats the problem with it?

What u mean whats the problem???? That s*** is controlled by evil. Its not to help you or me in the long run but if you live long enough then you'll see exactly what the problems is.

Orlando, Florida
#12New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:24:20
@doubtingthomas Said

well once they start flying planes into towers and starting wars and killing alot of innocent people, that's when I have a problem with it. But whatcha gonna do?
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#13New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:26:41
@democratrebel Said
What u mean whats the problem???? That s*** is controlled by evil. Its not to help you or me in the long run but if you live long enough then you'll see exactly what the problems is.

How do you know thier end goal is evil? Perhaps what evil you may percieve, is simply an ends to a means.

How do you know they are evil? Just because something is secret doesn't make it evil.

When you say live long enuff to see the problem, how lond do you suppose i need to live to see if thier plains are evil or not?
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#14New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:31:16
@calonso Said
well once they start flying planes into towers and starting wars and killing alot of innocent people, that's when I have a problem with it. But whatcha gonna do?

Has the illuminati flown planes into towers in the past? Do they have a history of doing this?

If I'm not mistaken, since the evidence so far put forth by the OP says the Illuminati is controling money or is represented with money damaging the infrastructure of those it controls seems slightly counter productive to thier goals.

Same goes with wars, wars destroy infrastructer of pontential controlies, wouldn't it be simplier to just kill the guy in charge with a secret heart attack?

Orlando, Florida
#15New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 17:36:14
@doubtingthomas Said
Has the illuminati flown planes into towers in the past? Do they have a history of doing this?

If I'm not mistaken, since the evidence so far put forth by the OP says the Illuminati is controling money or is represented with money damaging the infrastructure of those it controls seems slightly counter productive to thier goals.

Same goes with wars, wars destroy infrastructer of pontential controlies, wouldn't it be simplier to just kill the guy in charge with a secret heart attack?

If they were ruling everything then why did they allow it to happen? That's the problem with being secretive, you don't know what they did, they've probably done alot worse than that for all we know. And you don't know their true goals, what evidence have you that it's not evil?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs