The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 17:02:41
God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

That would kill our free will.

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.
All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
DL
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 17:51:45
@GreatestIam2 Said

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

THAT is the first thing you've ever EVER EVER posted that made any sense. Congratulations.

@GreatestIam2 Said

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

No. It was the initiative of God--His invasion into our lives through the work of Jesus, while we were haters of Him, which allowed us to respond to His love with any sort of love whatsoever.

Ottawa, Canada
#4New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:45:22
@GreenAppleKing Said

THAT is the first thing you've ever EVER EVER posted that made any sense. Congratulations.

No. It was the initiative of God--His invasion into our lives through the work of Jesus, while we were haters of Him, which allowed us to respond to His love with any sort of love whatsoever.

Exactly.

But to love someone is an ongoing process and Jesus himself tells you how to do so with what follows. Your works and deeds must continue for that love to be true love.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to be his brethren and call your God I am?

Regards
DL
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:48:34
@GreatestIam2 Said

Are you ready to be his brethren and call your God I am?

I AM is ALL.
we are each therefor i ams.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:51:02
"In giving us His love God has given us his Holy Spirit so that we can love Him with the love wherewith He loves Himself. We love God with His own love; awareness of it deifies us" (Eckhart)

Ottawa, Canada
#8New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:54:08
@Willi Said

I AM is ALL.
we are each therefor i ams.

I agree with your last but not your first if you give that ALL a consciousness. If you don't then we are close enough.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#9New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:58:53
@dookie Said

"In giving us His love God has given us his Holy Spirit so that we can love Him with the love wherewith He loves Himself. We love God with His own love; awareness of it deifies us" (Eckhart)

If so, all would recognize the Holy spirit and it's work. We could not ignore it or not be aware of it. None admit to it so I reject that statement.

If all God wants to do forever is have his love for himself reflected back to himself than he is not worthy of our consideration.

Pardon me while I go back to admiring myself in the mirror the way that quote indicates is all God is good for.

Regards
DL
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 19:07:28
@GreatestIam2 Said

If so, all would recognize the Holy spirit and it's work. We could not ignore it or not be aware of it. None admit to it so I reject that statement.

If all God wants to do forever is have his love for himself reflected back to himself than he is not worthy of our consideration.

Pardon me while I go back to admiring myself in the mirror the way that quote indicates is all God is good for.

Regards
DL

Non-duality means "not two", not "one". There is a vast difference. That it is understood as "one" leads to your justifiable rejection of it here. That it is "not two" involves us on a path where within actual experience, in a forever greater surrender to the creative action of love and grace in our hearts, we end beyond the dictates of words and logic and the parameters they would seek to set.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#11New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 19:27:42
@GreatestIam2 Said

Your works and deeds must continue for that love to be true love.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

I'm unable to detect any hostility or cynicism in your post.

What is your purpose in this?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 19:52:40
@GreatestIam2 Said

I agree with your last but not your first if you give that ALL a consciousness. If you don't then we are close enough.

Regards
DL

ALL i guess would be all life.
the human to the bunny.
even the playboy bunny.
plus that n all that connects.
seen n unseen.
the begining n the end at one instant
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#13New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 19:54:18
@GreatestIam2 Said

As a Gnostic Christian who believes that we all have the spark of God within us, I see God as male in males or female in females. If your God within you is a male, then the Goddess within women will be female.

Gnostic Christians believe in full equality of the sexes and even give woman a superior position. Women and children first is a creed we live on the sea or on land.

If you don't then you are not much of a man by Gnostic Christian standards be you a believer or not.

Regards
DL

if all equal, why women first?

Ottawa, Canada
#15New Post! Jan 17, 2014 @ 21:11:38
@dookie Said

Non-duality means "not two", not "one". There is a vast difference. That it is understood as "one" leads to your justifiable rejection of it here. That it is "not two" involves us on a path where within actual experience, in a forever greater surrender to the creative action of love and grace in our hearts, we end beyond the dictates of words and logic and the parameters they would seek to set.

I have no idea what you said.
We were not even into duality so I did not reject it.

I don't know what you are on about so I just get gibberish.

Regards
DL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs