Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Giving thanks

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 14:13:33
A 4 year old boy was asked to give thanks before a big dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation. He began his prayer, thanking God for all his friends, naming them one by one. Then he thanked God for Mummy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles.

Then he began to thank God for the food. He gave thanks for the turkey, the dressing, the fruit salad, the cranberry sauce, the pies, the cakes, even the gravy. Then he paused, and everyone waited--and waited.

After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the sprouts, will he know that I'm lying?"
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 21:02:34
@rondetto Said

A 4 year old boy was asked to give thanks before a big dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation. He began his prayer, thanking God for all his friends, naming them one by one. Then he thanked God for Mummy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles.

Then he began to thank God for the food. He gave thanks for the turkey, the dressing, the fruit salad, the cranberry sauce, the pies, the cakes, even the gravy. Then he paused, and everyone waited--and waited.

After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the sprouts, will he know that I'm lying?"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs