Girls, your giving me mixed signals

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#1New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 16:12:49
OK, I have had a similar situation happen to me twice now. Not sure what the hell is going on as I get mixed signals.

I goto the Bus Stop (3:15am) to get the bus home from town.
Instance 1: I ask some blonde for a light for a smoke. She gives me one and I get chatting. She then starts telling me how how much she loves her boyfriend but at the same time starts touching my chest and hugging me. She says how her boyfriend is out for the night and she is lonely but she loves her boyfriend very much. If it wernt that she kept mentioning her Boyfriend, I would try and get somewhere with her. She is giving all the right body language that she is interested, but then she keeps mentioning her damn bf. Anyway she gives me a massive hug before I goto my bus.

Second Incident: Similar, yet again a nice blonde. Im sat next to her waiting for my bus. She looks pissed off and she tells me she has lost her phone. She then says that she dosnt want to go home alone, but she isnt seeing her bf again until sunday night. She asks if I live alone, I say yeah. And yeah I know this is really obvious hinting, but then not only does she burst into tears about how much she loves her boyfriend, she starts hugging me as well. Then carried on saying she is all lonely.

If these girls hadnt mentioned their bf's, I would make a move. But seriously what the hell am I doing to get them so damn emotional. I really dont get it.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#2New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 16:19:17
Sit next to a redhead...
a_phoenix_inside On April 20, 2021

Towson, Maryland
#3New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 16:26:32
Maybe stop sitting next to blonds lol.

I don't know what their deal is, why flirt while mentioning you have a boyfriend? Weird...
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 19:32:10
Perhaps trying to play hard to get- there is no boyfriend but they want to to feel like you have 'stolen' them away from their pretend boyfriend.

Banned

#5New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 19:36:12
@Sparklegirl Said

Perhaps trying to play hard to get- there is no boyfriend but they want to to feel like you have 'stolen' them away from their pretend boyfriend.

Yeah but my moral's kicked in on both these occasions which kinda ruined the scene
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#6New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:23:18
Eh i dunno. Sounds like girls missing their bf who need some type of attention for their satisfaction. You did the right thing..both of them sound vulnerable. I can say i never hugged a stranger off the street. Stop getting the taken girls lol you must be doing something right
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:34:18
Girls are wanting as much 'acceptance' as anyone else.

This is also why so many men run astray.

I would've said: "Oh, sorry. Didn't know you had a boyfriend. Look; in the instance things don't work out - Here's my number but just remember there's always going to be greener grass when you're looking externally for self-love."

And then everyone would call me an idealist pussy.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:39:46
Stop trying to pick up girls at bus stops lol
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:53:07
the big question why you are taking a public bus 3 in morning? obliviously, these women are still sober talking to you, that your first hint. you are probably look like more listener than lover for them as one night stand. you probably not their type: breathing. that your second hint. third hint: when the women look at you. any woman look at you, want to have another man. if you are giving mixed signals, you are probably at the wrong crossing signal, look out for the train.
SimplyxComplicated On June 28, 2023

Fort Worth, Texas
#10New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 03:59:03
Or, maybe they were lookin' for you to be their side man.

Banned

#11New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 08:35:46
@x_Laura_x Said

Stop trying to pick up girls at bus stops lol

Ive actually picked up a girl at a bus top before. But thats a different story and for the record she was single.

@twilitezone911 Said

the big question why you are taking a public bus 3 in morning? obliviously, these women are still sober talking to you, that your first hint. you are probably look like more listener than lover for them as one night stand. you probably not their type: breathing. that your second hint. third hint: when the women look at you. any woman look at you, want to have another man. if you are giving mixed signals, you are probably at the wrong crossing signal, look out for the train.

Because it is a saturday night/sunday morning, so I have had a night out. And I really cant be bothered getting a taxi.

That said, I did once share a Taxi home (we had both missed the bus) with a girl (well some of the way), her exact words were, "If my BF wasnt around, I would invite you in for a drink".

Seriously Bus Stops are the way forward.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#12New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 10:09:51
@Hypnotica Said

If these girls hadnt mentioned their bf's, I would make a move. But seriously what the hell am I doing to get them so damn emotional. I really dont get it.

Sock puppets are a non-threatening way for people to channel a discussion when perhaps they aren't ready to say things directly.

Carry a sock puppet and loan it to the next young lady when you ask her if she's ready for marriage and the raising of children.

Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#13New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 17:13:03
I'm thinking maybe you have the wrong street CORNER.
Try a different one. Those boyfriends are probably pimps.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#14New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 17:28:33
They are hookers whose boyfriends make them get clients at the bus stop! It's the new craze that is sweeping through Europe and the UK. I can't believe you haven't heard of it.

They talk about their boyfriends while flirting, hoping you make a move and then charge you when you're done. If you don't pay the bf is going to beat you up.

Banned

#15New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 18:55:53
@floydgirrl Said

They are hookers whose boyfriends make them get clients at the bus stop! It's the new craze that is sweeping through Europe and the UK. I can't believe you haven't heard of it.

They talk about their boyfriends while flirting, hoping you make a move and then charge you when you're done. If you don't pay the bf is going to beat you up.

Damn must of missed that one.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs