Girls who say guys havnt a clue!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:22:45
It wasnt sex and the city was it?

I think alot of men would be amazed what us girls chat about when we are with our girly friends.
mayhem On August 02, 2011

, Ireland
#3New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:24:45
@treacle Said
It wasnt sex and the city was it?

I think alot of men would be amazed what us girls chat about when we are with our girly friends.

i dont think so but it was of similar nature, why what would ye woman talk about?
sono_hito On November 09, 2007

Provo, Utah
#4New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:30:17
so he doesnt perform eh? whats to say she was making it any better? i mean c'mon, it takes 2 people to have sex, if its bad, its 1/2 your fault too.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:38:27
Quote:
why what would ye woman talk about?

Everything
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:40:51
isnt part of the prob most men can get sexually aroused and orgasm pretty easily whilst not all women can. Im sure i read a thread about women and orgasms on here. if a woman doesnt tell you what turns her on it ends up being a fair bit of guess work and what works for one women in terms of foreplay and intercourse doesnt work for another. ive known women who liked to have their hair pulled during sex and others who would slap your face if you pulled their hair, women who had sensitive nipples and others who would say you were obsessed by breasts.
i know people say 'talk about sex, find out what turns your partner on' some people just find it too embarassing to say.
eeeeh i'll never understand women.
angel_lily On February 16, 2007

Kent, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:41:02
@sono_hito Said
so he doesnt perform eh? whats to say she was making it any better? i mean c'mon, it takes 2 people to have sex, if its bad, its 1/2 your fault too.

Absolutely - communication is the key - and I think there has to be a certain amount of 'chemistry'.

, Ireland
#9New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:42:11
@sono_hito Said

Thats my view exactly

, Ireland
#10New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:46:09
@brainfarmer Said
isnt part of the prob most men can get sexually aroused and orgasm pretty easily whilst not all women can. Im sure i read a thread about women and orgasms on here. if a woman doesnt tell you what turns her on it ends up being a fair bit of guess work and what works for one women in terms of foreplay and intercourse doesnt work for another. ive known women who liked to have their hair pulled during sex and others who would slap your face if you pulled their hair, women who had sensitive nipples and others who would say you were obsessed by breasts.
i know people say 'talk about sex, find out what turns your partner on' some people just find it too embarassing to say.
eeeeh i'll never understand women.

in my experience ive found if you jus ask the partner what they like they sex is great, works for me. My current girl friend is the only girl who made me cum in sex, therefore some men arent as sensitive as you claim.
sparkle On July 11, 2007

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:46:54
Blokes b**** and moan when they are out about us women b**** and moan about our blokes when we are out .... tis just the way it goes

, Ireland
#12New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:49:10
@sparkle Said
Blokes b**** and moan when they are out about us women b**** and moan about our blokes when we are out .... tis just the way it goes

im not disputing that im jus wonderin why they belive they are the more learnd in the sacred art of sex than men.

brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 09:52:19
@mayhem Said
in my experience ive found if you jus ask the partner what they like they sex is great, works for me. My current girl friend is the only girl who made me cum in sex, therefore some men arent as sensitive as you claim.

ah thats why i tempered my comment with most men. most of my most intense orgasms have not been through intercourse.

, Ireland
#14New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 10:04:14
@brainfarmer Said
ah thats why i tempered my comment with most men. most of my most intense orgasms have not been through intercourse.

yeh im the same.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Nov 15, 2006 @ 10:10:21
I think it comes down to knowing what you like and more importantly being able to say it.

I think there are a few reasons why your sex life may not be great.....

lack of communication - if you cant tell your partner what you like, you have no-one to blame but yourself

I dont think anyone should really go around complaining about sex, if they themselves are not interested in why its crap and how to go about sorting it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs