Bisexuality

Girls and Bi guys

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Mar 29, 2009 @ 20:51:20
one of my closest friends is a bi guy. we talk about all sorts of things and he says its nice talking girlie with friends who understand eg being a girl
xoxtroublesxox On April 07, 2009

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
#17New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 12:53:06
I am bi and so is my b/f ....I have no problems with it but that's just me
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#18New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 13:13:14
It's a complicated issue, but I have to be honest in that if a guy I was dating told me he was bi, my sexual interest in him would be totally gone. I have actually been in this situation in my early 20's and I wrote him off. The love I felt was like, totally gone, after he confessed.
There is nothing wrong with being bi or gay, but I am not sexually attracted to men who are attracted to other men, even fleetingly. The guys I love LOVE women.
If anyone negs me for this i will be so annoyed. lol.
Tubedriver On April 12, 2009

Town, Michigan
#19New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 05:05:20
I'm a bisexual man lol. It started off as a curiousity thing. I wondered what it was like to be with a man after a ton of women xD So when I broke up with my girlfriend I had a brief relationship with my gay roommate, I actually think he was the one to make me curious. xD And he always had a thing for me haha. I am completely accepting of bi males and gay males. Bi chicks are also pretty hot.
DevilsPurity On February 12, 2010

other side of the comp screen,
#20New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 05:14:20
@sunandsurf13 Said

It's a complicated issue, but I have to be honest in that if a guy I was dating told me he was bi, my sexual interest in him would be totally gone. I have actually been in this situation in my early 20's and I wrote him off. The love I felt was like, totally gone, after he confessed.
There is nothing wrong with being bi or gay, but I am not sexually attracted to men who are attracted to other men, even fleetingly. The guys I love LOVE women.
If anyone negs me for this i will be so annoyed. lol.

To be honest, this makes you sound kind of fickle. You would go from loving someone to not loving them in an instant, just because they were interested in guys too? If you really loved them, I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#21New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 05:21:52
@DevilsPurity Said

To be honest, this makes you sound kind of fickle. You would go from loving someone to not loving them in an instant, just because they were interested in guys too? If you really loved them, I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal

You're right! It isn't a big deal, or shouldn't be, I suppose. But some people are willing to let something like this bother them. It's a shame.
DestenyGrace On January 03, 2012

Pendleton, Oregon
#22New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 05:56:31
@DevilsPurity Said

I agree with her... whether it makes me sound fickle or not, I don't care. That's how I would feel. If my fiance told me today that he was interested in men, it would be over.
DevilsPurity On February 12, 2010

other side of the comp screen,
#23New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 05:58:38
@DestenyGrace Said

I agree with her... whether it makes me sound fickle or not, I don't care. That's how I would feel. If my fiance told me today that he was interested in men, it would be over.

I kinda pity you, not gonna lie. How can you think like that? How can you love someone, truly love them, and still be so judgemental?
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Apr 12, 2009 @ 06:09:30
@Tubedriver Said

I'm a bisexual man lol. It started off as a curiousity thing. I wondered what it was like to be with a man after a ton of women xD So when I broke up with my girlfriend I had a brief relationship with my gay roommate, I actually think he was the one to make me curious. xD And he always had a thing for me haha. I am completely accepting of bi males and gay males. Bi chicks are also pretty hot.

i wouldnt have gone for a bi male but we had a friend who was bi,he died 2 yrs ago of a heart attack but hes boyfriend is totally gay,i love bi,gay males there so understanding and a great night out x
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#25New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 01:42:18
@DevilsPurity Said

@evababy1 Said

You're right! It isn't a big deal, or shouldn't be, I suppose. But some people are willing to let something like this bother them. It's a shame.

I agree with both of you, but I should point out that I was 19 at the time, and I was in love with this guy but we were not a couple as such. It was something he hid from me for a long time. I do wish I could have handled it better or differently. I fell in love with someone I thought I knew, but didn't.

I've often wondered if it were my loss, and I did try to overlook it, but I am just not attracted to men who are attracted to other men. Who you date and love is always a personal choice & I just would not have been happy. Neither would he with me, I suspect.

Most of us can't really control who we love or don't love, or why - we are just attracted to some people but not to others. For many the reasons are far less important than who someone has slept with - it can be their nose, their eyes, their car....what some people call important others see as shallow.

Pendleton, Oregon
#26New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 16:23:38
@DevilsPurity Said

I kinda pity you, not gonna lie. How can you think like that? How can you love someone, truly love them, and still be so judgemental?

Well, I don't see anything wrong with being judgemental so it's not a big deal in my opinion... it's not something I really feel I need to fix.
If people don't meet standards I have, I don't want to be with them
Everyone has their "turn offs"... I'm sure that some people wouldn't want to be with a crack addict or someone who cheats. I just have more "turn offs" than most, I guess.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#27New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 16:33:36
@DevilsPurity Said

I'm with ya. Those who have minds that closed will cause their own demise. I don't pitty her, I just loathe the way she thinks, but that's just me.

I cannot tolerate people who are so judgemental towards others for lame excuses.

Pendleton, Oregon
#28New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 19:09:16
@hazuki0chan Said

I'm with ya. Those who have minds that closed will cause their own demise. I don't pitty her, I just loathe the way she thinks, but that's just me.

I cannot tolerate people who are so judgemental towards others for lame excuses.

Because prefering a partner only be attracted to women is a terrible thing.
It's not politically correct, and since it is not politically correct people think it's wrong...
I shouldn't have to give anyone a reason as to why I prefer certain traits in a parter or friend, it's my opinion and it's how I feel.
I don't tell people how wrong it is to be extremely open minded or that I loathe the way they think.

Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#29New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 19:11:40
@thejguy28 Said

Do women like bi guys? Are there any girls out there that would date a bi guy?Are bi girls more accepting of bi guys?

Idk if I'd want to date a bi-guy.

But if he was... THREESOME!
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#30New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 19:12:26
@DevilsPurity Said

Good luck with this one, Babe. I've crossed this bridge.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs