Relationships

Girlfriend showed everone her boobys!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
marshalljackson On May 05, 2007

Wellington, New Zealand
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:32:54
So my girlfriend went to her friends party last night.

This morning she texted me saying that she got very drunk and did some really crazy things. She told me she showed people her boobs, kissed girls and sat on everyones knees.

The only thing that really bothers me about the above is that she showed everyone her tits. But I'll get over that.

Thing is, I texted back saying "at least you didnt f*** anyone". But she replied by saying "yeah well..."

Now I dont want to directly ask her if she did sleep with anyone (because she will be pissed at me for not trusting her), but I am very anxious about the whole thing because she didnt deny f***ing anyone and she was obviously drunk enough to do anything.

She says she is never drinking again, which I dont believe (because we all say that the next morning, normally because of a major hangover).

What you think?
matthemod On December 10, 2012

Banned

Gillingham, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:37:06
depends what sort of relationship you have and how you are capable of dealing with this sorta situation.

For me personally, i would be a nervous wreck and full of paranoia about what happened etc, if she seems genuinely regretful that's one thing, but it could happen again.

Wellington, New Zealand
#3New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:39:42
@matthemod Said
depends what sort of relationship you have and how you are capable of dealing with this sorta situation.

For me personally, i would be a nervous wreck and full of paranoia about what happened etc, if she seems genuinely regretful that's one thing, but it could happen again.

We only started dating about 6 weeks ago, so it's not too serious at this stage. But it does raise the question of if I want to be with this girl. I mean she is 25, but last night she acted like a horny 17 year old.

Banned

#4New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:49:02
I don't mean to cause offence, but from what you said it sounds like she doesnt particularly want to be in a proper relationship, instead being in an open one.

Of course that's just my opinion from the few words you've said, by no means see that as confirmation or anything!!

Wellington, New Zealand
#5New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:51:14
@matthemod Said
I don't mean to cause offence, but from what you said it sounds like she doesnt particularly want to be in a proper relationship, instead being in an open one.

Of course that's just my opinion from the few words you've said, by no means see that as confirmation or anything!!

No offence taken. Maybe you're right... I think I'll need to have a chat to her.

Thanks for the input.

Banned

#6New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 00:56:03
no probs, weird thing is i'm sorta going through a similar sort of situation, there's this girl i've got my eye on, but apparently she's a bit....well a bit slutty.

I dunno if i should bother going for her seeing as it's pretty possible she'll probably do something similar!
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#7New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:00:57
think 3 some

Wellington, New Zealand
#8New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:03:16
@dujac Said
think 3 some

When I first met this girl we had a threesome with her best mate. I should've had figured out that she wasnt the 'exclusive' type at that point.

Wellington, New Zealand
#9New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:04:42
@matthemod Said
no probs, weird thing is i'm sorta going through a similar sort of situation, there's this girl i've got my eye on, but apparently she's a bit....well a bit slutty.

I dunno if i should bother going for her seeing as it's pretty possible she'll probably do something similar!

Well I guess everyone deserves a chance, but if you think she is a slut then it's probably not wise to go there.
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#10New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:04:50
i meant to say "pretend she's 17"

have fun while you're young

maybe she'll introduce you

to your next future ex

Wellington, New Zealand
#11New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:05:53
@dujac Said
she' 17 right?

Nope, she's 25. I said earlier she acted like a 17 year old.

Banned

#12New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:14:23
@marshalljackson Said
Well I guess everyone deserves a chance, but if you think she is a slut then it's probably not wise to go there.

i dunno, i've had friends say "don't go there" claiming evidence, but well a couple of nights now i've spent the night with her...i dunno i might just be imagining things.

Wellington, New Zealand
#13New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:18:47
@matthemod Said
i dunno, i've had friends say "don't go there" claiming evidence, but well a couple of nights now i've spent the night with her...i dunno i might just be imagining things.

Well if things are going well, then just go with it. Just dont leave yourself open to get hurt - at least until you know what she is really like.

Banned

#14New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 01:21:41
yeah i guess i should, just find out for myself.

I just hope i don't set myself up for a nice tumble lol

anyway hope all goes well
gtpt On October 03, 2006

joplin,
#15New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 03:08:02
she said "yeah well"?? common man thats just setting herself up. she just sayin, if u think so man! i mean if she was drunk enough to do all that what makes u think she gonna tell a man no to sex? i say she is not ready for a relationship and if u are then she is not the one to be with. jmo.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs