Ghost stories

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#2New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:05:34
I don't have any personal ghost stories, but I know plenty of people who do. I kind of wish that I did have some of my own stories though . . . I'd like to be able to say that I've seen a ghost or two.

I know one person who has a ghost right near her house; it's the ghost of a killer or something. He's dressed all in black, I've heard, and you can only see his eyes. It gets me excited, but my friends don't like him at all.
richaysemopoems On July 14, 2006

Middletown, New York
#3New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:09:05
@shaggyjebus Said
I don't have any personal ghost stories, but I know plenty of people who do. I kind of wish that I did have some of my own stories though . . . I'd like to be able to say that I've seen a ghost or two.

I know one person who has a ghost right near her house; it's the ghost of a killer or something. He's dressed all in black, I've heard, and you can only see his eyes. It gets me excited, but my friends don't like him at all.

I am probly the ghost, i dress in all black and i scare alot of people away.

Deleted

#4New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:11:46
@richaysemopoems Said
I am probly the ghost, i dress in all black and i scare alot of people away.

Nah, I can be the same way a lot of the time.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#5New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:12:24
A while back something creepy happened, not to me but my mom and I wrote about it in my journal here

I'll write about a couple things that have happened to me in a few minutes
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#6New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:15:19
Ok, now for a couple things that have happened to me. A few years ago I was home alone sitting in my living room just watching tv when I heard a small clatter coming from my kitchen. I went out to see what it was, thinking my cat had knocked something over, and when I got in the kitchen there was our huge a** butcher knife lying right in the middle of the kitchen, but here's the thing, the knife was in the drawer, and the drawer was completely closed.

Middletown, New York
#7New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:18:34
@forget_about_me Said
Ok, now for a couple things that have happened to me. A few years ago I was home alone sitting in my living room just watching tv when I heard a small clatter coming from my kitchen. I went out to see what it was, thinking my cat had knocked something over, and when I got in the kitchen there was our huge a** butcher knife lying right in the middle of the kitchen, but here's the thing, the knife was in the drawer, and the drawer was completely closed.

Woah that is completley strange!

Middletown, New York
#8New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:19:20
@shaggyjebus Said
Nah, I can be the same way a lot of the time.
i scare myself sometimes.

Deleted

#9New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:21:42
@richaysemopoems Said
i scare myself sometimes.

I tend to scare children, even when I am not trying to.

Middletown, New York
#10New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:31:27
@shaggyjebus Said
I tend to scare children, even when I am not trying to.
I scare my teachers

Deleted

#11New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:32:05
@richaysemopoems Said
I scare my teachers

We're derailing the thead.

Middletown, New York
#12New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:33:56
@shaggyjebus Said
We're derailing the thead.

The thread is racists.
lastminute On February 29, 2012

Racine, Wisconsin
#13New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 05:55:02
Well, we were all sleeping and my mom was alone in her room since my dad worked a 3rd shift at that time. My parents bed was kinda big and it had a self with a mirror instead of a flat board, like most beds have. Anyways, there was piles of paper that they kept there and it just started to fall on my mom. She didnt think anything of it and got all the papers together and stacked them in a nice pile back on the self. She laid back down and right when she was about to fall asleep, the pile of paper fell on her again. She got kinda freaked out and came into my room. I heard the door open and kinda woke up. I was in a half awake, half asleep state and my mom just told me to go to bed and slept next to me. Right before I closed my eyes to sleep, I looked at my dresser and saw a book. Then I closed my eyes and felt something hit my leg. I asked my mom why she kicked me. She didnt say anything since she was asleep. I opened my eyes to look at my legs and there was that book that was on my dresser. Haha, suprisingly, I didnt care and went back to bed. I guess the ghost followed my mom to my room.

My bed wasn't far away from the dresser but it wasn't close enough for the book to fall on my leg, it should've fell on the floor. So yeah, that was kinda weird o.0

Middletown, New York
#14New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 06:13:32
@lastminute Said
Well, we were all sleeping and my mom was alone in her room since my dad worked a 3rd shift at that time. My parents bed was kinda big and it had a self with a mirror instead of a flat board, like most beds have. Anyways, there was piles of paper that they kept there and it just started to fall on my mom. She didnt think anything of it and got all the papers together and stacked them in a nice pile back on the self. She laid back down and right when she was about to fall asleep, the pile of paper fell on her again. She got kinda freaked out and came into my room. I heard the door open and kinda woke up. I was in a half awake, half asleep state and my mom just told me to go to bed and slept next to me. Right before I closed my eyes to sleep, I looked at my dresser and saw a book. Then I closed my eyes and felt something hit my leg. I asked my mom why she kicked me. She didnt say anything since she was asleep. I opened my eyes to look at my legs and there was that book that was on my dresser. Haha, suprisingly, I didnt care and went back to bed. I guess the ghost followed my mom to my room.

My bed wasn't far away from the dresser but it wasn't close enough for the book to fall on my leg, it should've fell on the floor. So yeah, that was kinda weird o.0

Wow yeah that was kinda strange.
randomhero On January 07, 2007

Im lost please take me home wi
#15New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 06:36:04
well...im pretty much a super natural play ground im haunted anywhere i go...but ive had this happen to me alot...i will go to sleep and have these horrific dreams about me dieing or being tortured...and i will wake up my room will be freezing cold and i will be sweating like crazy..when i look around the room there will be a black figure in the corner of my room and i can feel this hollow empty energy surronding it and and emptyness inside of me like its stealing my soul...if i try and get up to touch it it will disapear and my room will feel warm again but if i lay in bed i can feel my life draining from me...one night i woke up further into one of the dreams then usaul to see it right above my bed i felt like ice and couldnt move i was freezing but still sweating i could feel myself becoming empty as the hollowness ingulfed me too..i looked deep into the dark figure and then it just went away..i passed out right after that i think because i woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window and my mom was oddly making breakfist...it was a very scary night but yet it wasnt idk i could taste death that night though..strange...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs