Get those points up and make someone feel good

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:33:02
Ok so it seems to have been a slower than normal double points days and since there has been alot of arguing going on here lately . This is a Double points feel the love thread. Any negative comments will be deleted .

So go ahead see how many members you can say something nice to or about and lets see how many points we can all earn in this thread. Lets see between all of us we should still have time to earn say 5,000 points between now and the end of Double points day.

So come on guys are you game??

I'll start but I'll never get them all in one post I'll have to add as I go.

Missy- I love you girlfriend you Rock Thanks for always being there when I needed you and remember that I am just a pm away if you need me.

Loveis- Thank you for always taking the time to read my journals and poems and for also taking the time to comment on them as well. You are a very classy lady and your presence and input on TFS makes this site a little better.

Kitty - You rednecking ,motorcycling moma you , you make me smile when sometimes I just wanna cry. I laugh at you so much my ribs hurt at night.

Laura- you little hussy , you're making me a pervert now. Your post lighten up the days that are dragging. I have to keep my eye on ya but you're certainly an asset to TFS.

Annski- My cyber daughter you're always there to help when I forget how to do something or can't get this computer to do what I want it too. For answering a hard question once without me having to explain to you why I needed to know ( you know what I'm talking about , back when things were not so good in my life)

Treebs- for making life much easier on all of us , you are always on top of a situation before it gets out of hand and if I don't know how to handle a situation you're always there to help.

Tino- for putting up with me

Ok ok I know there are more and this is fun but I have to go look at the members list or something. I've had a drink or two things are getting blurry in my mind.
Perv Magnet

#2New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:34:07
Hey not so bad I got 62 for that one . We are well on our way to our goal now.
Perv Magnet

#3New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:35:20
4.932 points to go come on guys type type type type.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:36:57
OK - Gonna do it now I think!

And sorry you gotta keep an eye on me I'll behave!
adonis On October 21, 2010

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:37:47
Shes pissed....
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#6New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:42:31
Oh let's see....

Floydie....my best friend through thick & thin. Doesn't matter whether one of us is having a bad day, you're still around and that means more than anything.

Goosey - my pal! I have so much fun hanging out with you! You rock, girly!

Tiger...the naughty librarian Who could NOT love you!? You're the best!

d***bell cracks me up and always makes me laugh.

Dandy girl! I always expect to see the words "Wingsy Ho!" from you...and I love you for it

Wildchild, I love that you will say what needs to be said. And that you're always around when you're needed Even if I did scare the hell out of you the last time I gave you a compliment

Laura, you make me laugh. I think you're one of the best people in the world. You've always got something to say and I love that you can make people laugh

I know that there are more people worthy of having something nice said. I just can't think right now
I love you guys!
BlueSaxman On August 12, 2012

Tucson, Arizona
#7New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:43:33
I think puppys are cute, and so is the awsome. Who is the awsome? you ask. The awsome is anyone who I think is awsome.. is this positive? did I get it right

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:47:05
OK lemme see -

To all the mods - You guys are all great and you do a good job of keeping this place fun to post on! Please keep up all the good work!!

Now I'm gonna work through my top friends list....

Sidus - You don't get on much now but I LOBE YOU! You always know what kinda stuff cheers me up and you're great for a chat

Angelcake - My lady lover who has awesome boobies. You make me laugh and I enjoy coming down to visit!

JMO - What the hell can I say. You're a total weird one but you crack me up and your posts lighten up TFS a little!! Sheep shagger!

Semi_Precious_Stone - Awesome lady who loves Sir Cliff and Ferdinand as much as I do!

Pete - Who else would listen to me complain endlessly? I can't wait for our retirement and our mobility scooters in M&S!

Treacle - Kept me sane on MSN on weekdays while all my mates were at college!!! And has a gorgeous daughter!

Vinni88 - Another oddball lol but he can be very random and entertaining

Misunderstood - Thanks for understanding me completely and for chatting to me lots, you're great!!

Monkeymadness - You may beat me up but you're an OK guy cause you let me play the duck game at your house!

Annie - Another one of my many lovers, she has got me into come good music and knows how to make me laugh

Dragonlover - She's so understanding and she loves dragons, what more can I say?

Alexkidd - He's hilarious and I've had many laughs outta him, he also likes art which is cool!!

And now to all of my TFS friends...

You're all wonderful people who make my day a little better by keeping me cheerful and entertained. I think I'd be one lost little girl if I hadn't found this place! Thank you all for being there for me, and for giving me a kick up the arse when I need one.

I tried

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:47:22
50 points, not bad
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#11New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:48:37
Right Ok lets see:

Semi, You freaking rock. Your such an awesome person to talk to and I really hope one day we can meet. You have such high aspirations and goals and I hope you can meet all of them. Other than that, Thanks for being my purchaser!

Laura: Yup you do have a posh accent! You are funny as all f*** and remind me of myself when I was your age. You are the best at spamming and I'm still taking notes!

Vizzy: Your such a smart woman and I love your spirit! The next time I take a trip down south, we are definitely going for some drinks!

iliterate enginere: Thanks for being such a good friend to me. Your always so positive and helpful.

Adrinachrome: All I can say is 76, 75, 74, 73,72, 71........... 3, 2, 1!

Hmmm I know there is more... Need a moment to think.
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#12New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:49:49
Greenleaf - Does not come on much but shes my g/f

Goosey - She is one of the first people I started talking to on here. Great person who I talk to almost every day!

Annski - As you said wildchild, whenever I have a question, no matter how flame deserving it it, she always gives me a good understandable answer.

hiimdan - He has supplied me with most of the e-mails I have sent out to my friends via e-mail HAHA.

martianleader - Because once you take the time to talk to her it's not ALL about mars attacks (althought that is a lot of it ) Shes a nice girl.
Perv Magnet

#13New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:52:43
@x_laura_x Said
OK - Gonna do it now I think!

And sorry you gotta keep an eye on me I'll behave!

I was only kidding.

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:53:18
@wildchild Said
I was only kidding.

Oh that's alright then! I thought I was being naughty!
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#15New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 23:55:36
Ok, I have more!

Rocky: Thanks for all of your uplifting pm's. You never fail to make me smile. You have such a wonderful outlook on nearly every situation and a great spirit.

Ace: Love chatting with you when you bring your a** on here. And if you get stationed here, we hit up the strip clubs!

Lucifer: Oh so much to say about you. If only you lived over here. We get along too well it's sickening! Well not really, It's actually wonderful. Miss chatting with you. So get your a** home.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs