News & Current Events

George Zimmerman released from Florida jail

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 08:26:13
Quote:
In an unusually low-key turn to a high-profile case, George Zimmerman was released without incident from a Florida county jail on $150,000 bail as he awaits his second-degree murder trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

https://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-23/Zimmerman-Trayvon-Martin-bail/54478672/1?csp=24&kjnd=5UgXQqhXD1jSSzgZeKQTSCIfZFYkXVlipK3qdmQCUy6v%2FYRjCb%2BzRIQmFEoUljZ%2B-3c3aba2b-bfe1-434a-9c80-9daf9cb18f85_OnoY8XYSWHrsiiqnv3JI%2BTrEmuYcXVnoIVdn4HBSJdwZgD6V4z%2Bo%2FZhB6MtVXl0W

Here is an update.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 10:30:50
Everything that ever happens or has ever happened seems to happen in Florida.

Like New York and Cali no longer exist.

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:31:01
@Electric_Banana Said

Or may be it's so 'normal' in N.Y. and Calif. anymore it's no longer news. I have been a visitor in all three states and IMO they are all so piled on top of each other even in single family dwelling neighborhoods not to mention those apartment buildings that I was happy to say " it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here "
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:33:43
@white_swan53 Said

" it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here "

That's Earth in general.

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:50:56
@Electric_Banana Said

That's Earth in general.

I am in just about the very best spot a human could be . IMO My closest neighbor is just over a mile away, behind a hill . The nearest small town pop. less then 2000 is over 15 miles away , and the nearest big town is over 45 miles away . And there is a chain and padlock on my gate. It just doesn't get any better then this .
alexRC On February 26, 2014

Terre Haute, Indiana
#6New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 20:07:23
Tough raising the money. Now it's time to regroup and plan out Zimmerman's defense for February.
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 20:36:55
@Electric_Banana Said

Florida rocks.

You can watch the sunrise, take a leisurely drive to the west coast and watch the sun set, then that a leisurely ride back to the east coast and watch the next sunrise... all in 24 hours and have plenty of time to either rest or party.

We have sharks, dolphin and manatee, alligators and crocodiles, Disney World and Universal Studios... we have exotic evasive snakes in the Everglades and corporate snakes in our cities... We frequently have the highest rates (nationally) of police officers being shot, but we also have "stand you ground".... we have the ocean, the gulf and a huge fresh water lake... in some parts of South Florida if you close your eyes a just listen to people talk you might think you are in New York, Philly, Brazil or any one of a number of Latin American countries... When is comes to sports we've got the best of the best and the worst of the worst...

The only thing we are really missing is a mountain... Personally I think a big Mount Fuji would be great for the center of the state, but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.

Oh... and I say that we have "stand your ground" and the guns to back it up.

We don't want the rest of you to live here.... just come for a visit and spend your money. We don't have income taxes, so really like the influx of tourist cash that helps pay our sales taxes.

And best of all... you never know what one of juries is going to do... they always through the main stream media a curve ball... or a slider...

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 21:03:12
@chaski Said

Florida rocks.

You can watch the sunrise, take a leisurely drive to the west coast and watch the sun set, then that a leisurely ride back to the east coast and watch the next sunrise... all in 24 hours and have plenty of time to either rest or party.

We have sharks, dolphin and manatee, alligators and crocodiles, Disney World and Universal Studios... we have exotic evasive snakes in the Everglades and corporate snakes in our cities... We frequently have the highest rates (nationally) of police officers being shot, but we also have "stand you ground".... we have the ocean, the gulf and a huge fresh water lake... in some parts of South Florida if you close your eyes a just listen to people talk you might think you are in New York, Philly, Brazil or any one of a number of Latin American countries... When is comes to sports we've got the best of the best and the worst of the worst...

The only thing we are really missing is a mountain... Personally I think a big Mount Fuji would be great for the center of the state, but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.

Oh... and I say that we have "stand your ground" and the guns to back it up.

We don't want the rest of you to live here.... just come for a visit and spend your money. We don't have income taxes, so really like the influx of tourist cash that helps pay our sales taxes.

And best of all... you never know what one of juries is going to do... they always through the main stream media a curve ball... or a slider...

You forgot those cool little lizards that change to match whatever they are setting on. They are every where you look .
I have a cousin who makes her home there and she likes to show off her adopted state when us country bumkin cousins come visiting.
In her neighborhood there is a small park with a small pond, in the pond are small alligators no bigger then about 3 foot generally. They have to keep a close eye on small pets and children .
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Apr 24, 2012 @ 04:11:54
@alexRC Said

Tough raising the money. Now it's time to regroup and plan out Zimmerman's defense for February.

Why not wait for the trial before deciding a verdict?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs