Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 · >>
kpharriso On November 17, 2016
Batshit crazy :)

Boganville, Australia
#136New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 04:44:00
Oh and Cassie, we've done it again
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#137New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 04:44:21
I haven't noticed much but I was new to the internet when I joined. My wall's a lot higher and I laugh at stuff that used to upset me. TFS is still great.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#138New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 04:49:45
@kpharriso Said

Oh? How so? Chrill's not got me into trouble yet, but I've almost been in trouble cos of Spoony sending me stuff

Remember you and Cam? And why I was scrubbing floors for a day and banned from the computer for 3 weeks?

@kpharriso Said

Oh and Cassie, we've done it again

I know, we've hijacked the thread.

Isn't it great that I know just what you mean?
kpharriso On November 17, 2016
Batshit crazy :)

Boganville, Australia
#139New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 04:52:04
@eternus_somnium Said

Remember you and Cam? And why I was scrubbing floors for a day and banned from the computer for 3 weeks?

I know, we've hijacked the thread.

Isn't it great that I know just what you mean?

Well, yeah I remember that, I don't remember the scrubbing of floors though But yeah, I remember now... I seriously need to do something about this memory problem I have...

I think people should just get used to it by now
WE've literally been doing it since we became friends
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#140New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 05:20:06
I've been here for ages also and i'm sure there are many more moments of nostalgia to consider.

Weirdly I remember being in a rather large battle one morning to post the 1 millionth post on this forum. That was a long time ago now and I didn't win, although I did get the 600,000th post here! To think its well and truly over 4 million now that shows my age.

I remember Annie's old profile. She used to have an awesome profile description that every time I read it made me laugh. I particularly remember one part of it where Annie went "If I say i'm drunk, high, smoking or taking drugs, its not true!" Before she went on to say that she is quite the opposite, which I believe.

--> Added later on: Annie still has it on her profile. I thought you had removed it!

The introduction of friday avatar themes, massive debates involving Jonnythan, Shaggyjebus and one other person [who? - possibly Stumblin] that I never got involved in, but simply read. They were incredible.

I also agree with Annie but the site was purple.

The various banner changes and also a change in the catchphrase for this site. Who remembers the old one? It used to be: "Now there's no excuse for boredom". I'll excuse most of you, I had one very early screenshot on my computer and that saying probably didn't last into 2006.

But going back to me, i've noticed i've been lurking a whole lot more than I used too and post less and pm more. I've noticed most of the people I recognise on the forums now i'm not friends with. I enjoy reading the debates and stuff, but I find I can't really post in an active one, my posts are generally swamped and missed

On a final note, who remembers Cobber and Bendover? Cobber I don't have fond memories of but Bendover. Who else here has fond memories of his work?
blackdahliaxxx On March 30, 2012

Banned

birmingham Uk, United Kingdom
#141New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 07:19:26
@Calypso Said

thats so true...i have had times where i pull back from it ...but i come back cos ive missed its quirky ways and people..lol

You wont go anywhere now i'm here and that's a fact
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#143New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 08:37:07
I liked Crankshaft, he told great stories and kept getting into trouble.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#144New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 09:38:33
I don't consider myself to be an "old member" yet although I've been here for over two and a half years

The sex forum was f***ing hilarious, of course I understand why it had to be removed, but some of those threads where awesome

Boobie Day was great too

there was a bit more tolerance on some things

Avatar days were more interesting and more people took part

I had more friends - The people I'm closest to on this site probably don't come around terribly often or even not at all these days.

THE FORUM WAS BLUE
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#145New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 09:59:36
I've been here a while and I can't really remember all that much. There used to be some crazy people on here though, Odie and Sassi, etc. always made me laugh The debates on here used to be a lot more fiery too, was always really interesting to read.

I used to lurk a lot more than I posted on here, now I do tend to post more and interact more.
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#146New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 13:40:04
@kpharriso Said

I was always adamant that it was purple too.

And I remember when the Friday Avatar Theme was you avatar at the time, I think you got really frustrated

@annski729 Said

please don't bring that up again. If Pete sees this thread I'm screwed

KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#147New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 13:57:02
IQs Are down!
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013