Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Gas engineers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 07, 2019 @ 12:37:21
Two British gas engineers, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighbourhood. They parked their van the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end. At the last house, a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter.
Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the van to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.

As they came running up to the van, they realised the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong.

Gasping for breath, she replied, “When I see two men from the gas company running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!”
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 07, 2019 @ 15:25:13
@rondetto Said

Two British gas engineers, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighbourhood. They parked their van the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end. At the last house, a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter.
Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the van to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.

As they came running up to the van, they realised the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong.

Gasping for breath, she replied, “When I see two men from the gas company running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!”

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs