Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>
Darkman666 On about 15 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#31New Post! Apr 14, 2019 @ 22:59:31
@chaski Said

No more blue dress for you!

W-E-L-L, I NEVER !! YOU KISS OFF OF YOUR HANUKKAH CARD FROM ME IN DECEMBER, BUSTER !!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#32New Post! Apr 14, 2019 @ 23:08:19
@Leon Said

Hahaha, nicely worded too, Chaski. I wasn’t aware of this and for a second thought you had just posted a spoiler.

We should probably have a spoiler alert inserted into the OP, as there will likely be spoilers in this thread once the series starts airing.

Yes, Spoiler Alerts would be helpful. I record the show and watch later so I can FF through the commercials.

NE, Ohio
#33New Post! Apr 14, 2019 @ 23:14:59
So it is pretty cool watching the dragon torch the whitewalkers - on mute - while David Gilmour's version of Echos is on Pandora!!

.... (poor dragon)...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Apr 14, 2019 @ 23:24:22
speaking of dragons. I missed on the show, puff the dragon that lived by the sea.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#35New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 00:04:20
There is a spoiler code.
I think.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 00:14:39
@DiscordTiger Said

There is a spoiler code.
I think.

don't worry about it. it's hurts for a minute. take two aspirins and wear on one of chaski's blue dresses. the embarrassing of the dress should make your husband and you laugh so hard all night.

NE, Ohio
#37New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 00:44:08
@DiscordTiger Said

There is a spoiler code.
I think.

Never knew that!

NE, Ohio
#38New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 00:56:09
@chaski Said

Did any of you see the Maisie Williams interview with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show....

She dropped the spoiler alert that Arya Stark was going to die in the 2nd episode...

It was one of the greatest April Fools pranks ever!

She played it so well that it seemed like she truly slipped up and made the mistake of telling us all that Arya got killed.

It was hilarious!!!

With hindsight and all that, I can see where, as Jimmy alluded, it being edited it out - so maybe or maybe not I would have fell for it.

But for the live audience - it had to be great!

If it were really a spoiler, it would have been splashed across all media by now.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#39New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 03:40:28
@mrmhead Said

Never knew that!

We haven’t had to use it much lately.

Also game of thrones also released at a reasonable time tonight. I haven’t watched yet, but probably will before I sleep.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#40New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 11:52:45
Best part of episode one, in my opinion, is the last few seconds, when Bran’s “old friend” turned out to be the Kingslayer.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#41New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 18:04:37
So I take it winterfel is not handicapped accessible. That’s why bran is always outside. And it’s a b**** to move a wheelchair in the snow that’s why he’s in the same spot.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#42New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 18:42:36
@DiscordTiger Said

So I take it winterfel is not handicapped accessible. That’s why bran is always outside. And it’s a b**** to move a wheelchair in the snow that’s why he’s in the same spot.

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#43New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 18:48:44
On a serious note, I think Bran has plans for Jamie Lannister. He wasn’t waiting for him to talk about what he did to him, but to entrust him with a particular task that will be key, and Jamie, now a different person than the person he was 8 seasons ago, will feel guilty enough for what he did to Bran to accept the task. Maybe to assassinate Cersei. Or maybe something to do in the battle vs the White Walkers. And I think he will die, a redeemed person.

I also think the undead dragon will fight one of Dani’s dragons to the death, and this will open up Dani’s other dragon to do the most damage on the White Walkers.

Hard to say what will happen between Dani and Jon. Two possibilities are that Jon won’t actually be the heir to the throne due to the technicality that Jon is actually an undead himself, or that Dani is pregnant and that will resolve the both of them to rule in unity as equals with the projection that their child will be the eventual ruler.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#44New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 19:16:26
So I thought that there was supposed to be three dragon riders? Though maybe that was a theory dropped when we went to film, since that whole part in the books (the prince from the martel's kingdom got dropped)...

Have we seen anyone "ride" the undead dragon, or did the NightKing just control him?

Spoiler from the first episode
So Dany let jon ride the f***ing dragon thinking he wasn't Targaryen...I mean she said nice knowing you...but what the f***. If Jon did not have Targaryen blood in him he should have been burn to a crisp according to legend and dragon lore. Danny should have know because Tyrion should have told her, He drinks and knows stuff, that is like his job.
I mean I knew R+L=J for a while, but still. I didn't expect Jon to know, because well "you know nothing, Jon Snow."
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#45New Post! Apr 15, 2019 @ 19:19:56
@Leon Said

On a serious note, I think Bran has plans for Jamie Lannister. He wasn’t waiting for him to talk about what he did to him, but to entrust him with a particular task that will be key, and Jamie, now a different person than the person he was 8 seasons ago, will feel guilty enough for what he did to Bran to accept the task. Maybe to assassinate Cersei. Or maybe something to do in the battle vs the White Walkers. And I think he will die, a redeemed person.

I also think the undead dragon will fight one of Dani’s dragons to the death, and this will open up Dani’s other dragon to do the most damage on the White Walkers.

Hard to say what will happen between Dani and Jon. Two possibilities are that Jon won’t actually be the heir to the throne due to the technicality that Jon is actually an undead himself, or that Dani is pregnant and that will resolve the both of them to rule in unity as equals with the projection that their child will be the eventual ruler.

You mean fight to the second death, leaving two living dragons and crispy dragon ash? if the green or red dragon die...nightking gets a replacement dragon from drogo (the black one), leaving them still tied with a dragon a piece.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs