Entertainment

Game of Thrones Season 8 - may contain spoilers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 · >>
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#181New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 19:47:14
this guy in the wheelchair what is purpose at the end of the series? I think this guy should been kill a long time ago. arya will should be the queen and not have a king.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#182New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 20:22:53
@chaski Said

What would be funny (and GREAT ) is if Tyron did end up king....

...and at the very end.... last scene... Tyron is sitting on the Iron throne... holding his hands together... kind of twirling his fingers....

...and the final words...

Well that all worked out just as I'd planned

That was Littlefinger’s plan. Until Bran showed up. Littlefinger also saw the path going through Sansa, I might add.

San Diego, California
#183New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 20:25:05
@darkman666 Said

this guy in the wheelchair what is purpose at the end of the series? I think this guy should been kill a long time ago. arya will should be the queen and not have a king.

I think he already served it by baiting the Night King. I think he’ll disappear into the North. Otherwise, I believe he would have rights to the throne over either of his sisters.

Basically the line is Bran, then Sansa, then Arya. It’s why the Lannisters and Littlefinger wanted Bran dead, among other reasons, early in the series.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#184New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 20:44:55
@Leon Said

I think he already served it by baiting the Night King. I think he’ll disappear into the North. Otherwise, I believe he would have rights to the throne over either of his sisters.

Basically the line is Bran, then Sansa, then Arya. It’s why the Lannisters and Littlefinger wanted Bran dead, among other reasons, early in the series.

that make sense, but his gift with seeing through a bird's eyes, what that has to anything as he was a scout to warn them coming. I got confuse with some of his actions in the series. who side was on if he was either side?

San Diego, California
#185New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 20:49:57
@darkman666 Said

that make sense, but his gift with seeing through a bird's eyes, what that has to anything as he was a scout to warn them coming. I got confuse with some of his actions in the series. who side was on if he was either side?

He is able to see through others’ eyes and even take over their consciousness, and, therefore, actions. Like what he did with Hodor. In the battle, he did this through the ravens to let the Night King know where he is.

Remember, he replaced the old three eyed man in the far North, so I believe he will return there and continue to see the past, present, and future through visions, and act when he needs to through the ravens.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#186New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 21:00:04
@Leon Said

He is able to see through others’ eyes and even take over their consciousness, and, therefore, actions. Like what he did with Hodor. In the battle, he did this through the ravens to let the Night King know where he is.

Remember, he replaced the old three eyed man in the far North, so I believe he will return there and continue to see the past, present, and future through visions, and act when he needs to through the ravens.

leon, you more attention to this show than I have. honestly, I glad the series finale is sunday, these characters are getting annoying to me. our luck, George martin will in the last scene sitting on the thornes. he will be the king and he will laughing at us..
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#187New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 21:33:57
@Leon Said

That was Littlefinger’s plan. Until Bran showed up. Littlefinger also saw the path going through Sansa, I might add.

Yes.

I was just making a joke about Tyrion... He is like Jon Snow in that he never really wanted any authority, but keeps getting more.
mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#188New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 00:51:25
@chaski Said

Side note:

I think it is pretty hilarious that there is this whole Facebook thing were people are saying I've never watched a single episode of GOT...share if you haven't either......

...and people are like Yeah man I think GOT is stupid

...I find it comically sad that they have to build an identity link to others because they didn't watch a TV show.

I've never watched Jersey Shore nor The U.S. Open nor Titanic... WHO'S WITH ME!? LET'S BE FRIENDS! WE ROCK!!!

If I can substitute Honey Boo Boo (or whatever that show was) for Titanic, you're on!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#189New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 01:13:10
@mrmhead Said

If I can substitute Honey Boo Boo (or whatever that show was) for Titanic, you're on!

I had to sit through titanic with my mom on her birthday in theater. it took 45 minutes for the damn ship to sink. leo froze to death was a highlight of the movie for me. they had keep cate alive in the movie. to waste everybody that came back on new titanic or louisanna , I would mind cate blow up on the ship with torpedo up her butt.

no, they show her as old bat in a wheelchair, and she dropped her diamond necklace. no, I would love the movie, if they threw old bat cate off the ship into the ship's propeller.

I sat almost 4 hours watching this crap, at least, to my misery bearable, when leo hold cate over the ship's mass, he could her go into the sea.

no, they could throw a bone, more than bill zane steal scenes, he was in.

speak of bones, I could would enjoy the movie more to have " trumpish the insulting dog " peeing on both leo and cate's legs.

james Cameron sucks!!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#190New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 02:41:59
@chaski Said

Side note:

I think it is pretty hilarious that there is this whole Facebook thing were people are saying I've never watched a single episode of GOT...share if you haven't either......

...and people are like Yeah man I think GOT is stupid

...I find it comically sad that they have to build an identity link to others because they didn't watch a TV show.

I've never watched Jersey Shore nor The U.S. Open nor Titanic... WHO'S WITH ME!? LET'S BE FRIENDS! WE ROCK!!!

Same!

I’ve never seen any of those.

Why watch titanic...the boat f***ing sinks. The end.
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#191New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 04:31:14
@DiscordTiger Said

Same!

I’ve never seen any of those.

Why watch titanic...the boat f***ing sinks. The end.

And some ass-tard dies when he could have climbed on to the wooden raft thingy with the love of his life....so they could live happily ever after... but no! He chooses to die instead...now that was a tight and loving relationship...

Yeah! Let's all Kumbaya My Lord and be super good friends!

F that.

But I didn't watch the movie so I am probably wrong.
SimplyxComplicated On June 28, 2023

Fort Worth, Texas
#192New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 08:31:28
Facebook has been really upset with how this season is going and in an outrage over Daenerys after this last episode.
its hilarious.
I love this season.
apparently people haven't been paying attention to what Daenerys has been doing and saying. we knew since season one this was gonna happen
mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#193New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 11:31:01
And here I was hoping one of the spinoffs would be something with Cerci and Dany on Cinemax After Dark
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#194New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 12:29:12
@chaski Said

What would be funny (and GREAT ) is if Tyron did end up king....

...and at the very end.... last scene... Tyron is sitting on the Iron throne... holding his hands together... kind of twirling his fingers....

...and the final words...

Well that all worked out just as I'd planned

chuckle

San Diego, California
#195New Post! May 15, 2019 @ 15:00:53
I do think that Arya will kill Dany’s dragon, with the weapon made for her, but just not Dany.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs