AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 13 14 ...16 17 18 · >>
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#166New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 05:10:28
@chaski Said

Spoiler....

I'm not convinced Cersie is dead.

On the other hand Daenerys might need to watch out for Aria.

the way, they shot the scene with all smoke in the air. there is a good change both of them are alive. or, he use his body shield her from the ceiling, and he dead and she is alive or visa versa. he alive and she is dead. the scene doesn't look aright, it was too stage for that kind of ending. it should have for it's fans!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#167New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 06:45:35
Daenerys seems to have gone crazy like her dad and burned them all.

#168New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 06:46:19
One Season to far.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#169New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 12:00:38
@Erimitus Said

One Season to far.

Jumped the shark?

... Yes, I wasn't overly thrilled with the past two episodes.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#171New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 15:00:51
Apparently last year, 560 mothers named their newborns Khaleesi. Damn.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#172New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 15:02:47
@Erimitus Said

Daenerys seems to have gone crazy like her dad and burned them all.

Yes... that was probably a predictable outcome from the moment her story line began... due to Targaryens family inbreeding. They are all obsessed and easy to anger.

The only stable one is Jon, who had an infusion of non-Targaryen blood by way of the Starks.

@mrmhead Said

... Yes, I wasn't overly thrilled with the past two episodes.

Over all, I am satisfied...

...though Jon Snow seems a bit too impotent. I get the he doesn't want the throne thing. He never did. But, this season he has been, mostly, a wasted character.

Truthfully, for me at least, if Jon ends up on the iron throne, it will be a bit of a let down... but maybe that is what is supposed to happen...

...at the end of it all no one really GOT what they wanted.

(Little pun there .... )
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#173New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 15:16:21
@chaski Said

Yes... that was probably a predictable outcome from the moment her story line began... due to Targaryens family inbreeding. They are all obsessed and easy to anger.

The only stable one is Jon, who had an infusion of non-Targaryen blood by way of the Starks.

Over all, I am satisfied...

...though Jon Snow seems a bit too impotent. I get the he doesn't want the throne thing. He never did. But, this season he has been, mostly, a wasted character.

Truthfully, for me at least, if Jon ends up on the iron throne, it will be a bit of a let down... but maybe that is what is supposed to happen...

...at the end of it all no one really GOT what they wanted.

(Little pun there .... )

His reserrection needs to be answered, and I don’t think him ending up on the throne adequately does that. Rather, I believe he was resurrected as the prophecized Azor Ahai, and will end up killing Dany before he dies for good himself.

If I had to predict who will end up on the throne, I’d guess it’s Sansa. She is pretty much the one in charge in the North, is the cousin of Jon, and she has ties with the Lannisters, having been married to two of them. Heck, she may even remarry Tyrion - they seemed to have a kindling of sorts in the keep during the Episode 4 battle.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#174New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 16:06:00
@Leon Said

His reserrection needs to be answered, and I don’t think him ending up on the throne adequately does that. Rather, I believe he was resurrected as the prophecized Azor Ahai, and will end up killing Dany before he dies for good himself.

If I had to predict who will end up on the throne, I’d guess it’s Sansa. She is pretty much the one in charge in the North, is the cousin of Jon, and she has ties with the Lannisters, having been married to two of them. Heck, she may even remarry Tyrion - they seemed to have a kindling of sorts in the keep during the Episode 4 battle.

Where she rises and reigns as Dark Pheonix

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#175New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 16:10:10
@Leon Said

But... ....if he fails, the world fails with him.

Yes... Sansa.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#176New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 17:45:24
@chaski Said

But... ....if he fails, the world fails with him.

Yes... Sansa.

He won’t fail. Arya will, but she will live.

#177New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 18:44:02
Re: Little pun

Groan

#178New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 18:47:18
Tyron will end up king
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#179New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 19:36:22
@Erimitus Said

Tyron will end up king

What would be funny (and GREAT ) is if Tyron did end up king....

...and at the very end.... last scene... Tyron is sitting on the Iron throne... holding his hands together... kind of twirling his fingers....

...and the final words...

Well that all worked out just as I'd planned
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#180New Post! May 14, 2019 @ 19:44:13
Side note:

I think it is pretty hilarious that there is this whole Facebook thing were people are saying I've never watched a single episode of GOT...share if you haven't either......

...and people are like Yeah man I think GOT is stupid

...I find it comically sad that they have to build an identity link to others because they didn't watch a TV show.

I've never watched Jersey Shore nor The U.S. Open nor Titanic... WHO'S WITH ME!? LET'S BE FRIENDS! WE ROCK!!!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 13 14 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs